kungakoikaw

How Long???

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi, how long does usually visa get printed and released after it gets reviewd and get approved?

my case is done and get approved last Nov. 04, until now we ddnt hear from delbros or embassy?

how many days or weeks, before embassy released and pint the visa after they review it?

thanks, please enlighten me,

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

how did u know that it was already reviewed?

usually, they don't give any info f u r approved esp. f u talk to the representatives. they can tell u f u r aprroved f they already print the visa. i experienced delayed during my visa process. it took 2 months and 17 days after my interview before i received my visa. it was painful but that is the reality, i keep on waiting. we do follow-up calls, until they told us i am approved because my visa was printed but before that, they keep on telling us that they are not authorized to inform that i am aprroved until my visa was printed. after the confirmation, i received my visa less than a week.

goodluck! :)

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

Timeline
how did u know that it was already reviewed?

usually, they don't give any info f u r approved esp. f u talk to the representatives. they can tell u f u r aprroved f they already print the visa. i experienced delayed during my visa process. it took 2 months and 17 days after my interview before i received my visa. it was painful but that is the reality, i keep on waiting. we do follow-up calls, until they told us i am approved because my visa was printed but before that, they keep on telling us that they are not authorized to inform that i am aprroved until my visa was printed. after the confirmation, i received my visa less than a week.

goodluck! :)

hi we called last week, and Grace said my Co done reviewing and just got approved!!!, she then ask us to call the fallowing day to if visa is released, we call the next day and again Grace told us its not released yet, and again ask us to call this week, we ddnt call today, were thinking give them at least a day, so maybe tommorrow again well give a try,

and beside that, my Fiancee got an e mail from embassy stating that my file is done for reviewing and its already approved, im not sure if my visa is printed already, coz everytime we talk to Grace she ask us to call everyday for visa released.

hope this will helps you,

based on your experinced may i say my visa is already printed, since they told us its done for review and already approved, and maybe that why Grace told us to call, for the releasing my visa,

thank, hopes this will help you understand

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

once u r approved visa will be printed soon, but we don't know if there is any technical problem in the embassy. or it depends in case to case basis. the others got their visa after 3 days of thier approval.

hope u get urs soon ;)

Naturalization

01-04-2012 --- N400 sent

01-11-2012 --- Check Cashed

01-10-2012 --- NOA1

02-07-2012 --- Biometrics

02-14-2012 --- Yellow Letter (it says "bring any state issued ID" for interview)

02-24-2012 --- Placed in line for Interview Scheduling

02-27-2012 --- Interview Letter sent out

03-02-2012 --- Interview Letter received

04-02-2012 --- INTERVIEW- passed!

05-01-2012 --- Oath scheduled/ Oath Letter Sent

05-16-2012 --- Oath Taking! I am now a USC!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IR-5

05-17-2012 --- I-130 Sent

05-29-2012 --- NOA1

09-24-2012 --- NOA2

10-11-2012 --- Received Case Number via email

10-12-2012 --- Mailed AOS

10-24-2012 --- Mailed DS-230

11-16-2012 --- Case Complete

11-27-2012 --- Received interview schedule via email

11-05-2012 --- Early Medical day 1

11-06-2012 --- Medical Day 2 -PASSED!

01-03-2013 --- Interview- APRROVED!

01-10-2013 --- VISA Received

01-14-2013 --- POE LAX

Timeline
once u r approved visa will be printed soon, but we don't know if there is any technical problem in the embassy. or it depends in case to case basis. the others got their visa after 3 days of thier approval.

hope u get urs soon ;)

i hope, thank you

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hope u get urs soon ;)

i hope, thank you

In my case I had white and pink slip. After 2wks I forward the remaining doc and I gave them 4days to process the visa. When I didn't got it on the 5th (Friday) day I text my friend who got cousin that works there asking her to please check my case. Come Monday afternoon she replied me with forward text from her cousin telling her that "her visa is for release to Delbros and she will got might got it tomorrow or the next day."

Sorry I couln't refer you to that guy anymore because I really don't know him and the friend Im talking about is also now here in USA. So I guess it's depend, but Im sure you will got it in 2weeks if your living in Manila and if your papers have no problem.

Goodluck!!!

2007-09-19: Marriage

2007-12-31: I-130 Sent

2008-02-14: I-130 NOA1

2008-02-28: I-129F Sent

2008-03-07: I-129F NOA1

2008-05-06: I-130 & I-129F NOA2

2008-06-25: Interview Approved (Conditional)

2008-07-08: Forward Additional Doc

2008-07-15: VISA Received (2yrs Validity)

2008-09-03: Flight to Cincinnati, Ohio; POE SFO

2008-09-06: Travel back to Chicago with my hubby

2008-09-29: Mailed I765 (EAD)

2008-10-07: NOA for EAD

2008-12-12: Received EAD Biometrics Appointment

2008-12-19: Biomentrics Appointment

2008-12-29: Ordered EAD Card

2008-12-31: EAD Approval

2009-11-26: Submit AOS

2010-03-30: Permanet Resident 10yrs GC

2010-04-15: Update status with SS

2010-04-22: Received new SS Card

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hope u get urs soon ;)

I agree that it's case to case basis because I had my interview November 3, then my visa was immediately released and it was in my hands November 7, 6PM. And take note that I am in a far province(Southern Leyte).

Timeline

thanks for all the reply, i understand its case to case basis, i just want some want some ideas, right now its been a week since my visa approved, and still i ddnt hear anything yet from delbros or embassy, im not sure when really they released my visa,

im not sure yet too if its prionted already, oh boi,

anyway thank you for all the replies

God Bless Us All

I had called USEM on Nov. 12 talked to Grace. She confirmed what NSO had told me that my DV were delivered to USEM on Oct 12. Then she tell me she check the status and she said she checking two different places. She told me the CO was done reviewing the case and all was complete. Then she said wait and let me check the AR. Then she only tell me to call back Monday Nov 18. My fiancee wanted me to call Friday Nov.14. I called and talked to Lorraine. Asked her to check the status of our case. She tell me the CO has not completed the case????????????? How can that be when Nov.12 it was already complete. I told her i called Nov.12 and was told it was complete she basically only told me i was lying and that no way was i told it was complete. I was specifically told the CO was done with reviewing the case and that all was complete on Nov.12. I guess there is no way to tell if it is complete or if visa is issued. Because all they tell are lies. Would be so much easier if they would just be honest with people. Only thing to do is wait until visa arrives then and only then will you be sure it is complete. Don't think customer service would fly like that in the USA!!!!!!!!!

Timeline
I had called USEM on Nov. 12 talked to Grace. She confirmed what NSO had told me that my DV were delivered to USEM on Oct 12. Then she tell me she check the status and she said she checking two different places. She told me the CO was done reviewing the case and all was complete. Then she said wait and let me check the AR. Then she only tell me to call back Monday Nov 18. My fiancee wanted me to call Friday Nov.14. I called and talked to Lorraine. Asked her to check the status of our case. She tell me the CO has not completed the case????????????? How can that be when Nov.12 it was already complete. I told her i called Nov.12 and was told it was complete she basically only told me i was lying and that no way was i told it was complete. I was specifically told the CO was done with reviewing the case and that all was complete on Nov.12. I guess there is no way to tell if it is complete or if visa is issued. Because all they tell are lies. Would be so much easier if they would just be honest with people. Only thing to do is wait until visa arrives then and only then will you be sure it is complete. Don't think customer service would fly like that in the USA!!!!!!!!!

You are lucky lorraine entertained you. Did youcall the same number? the 301-2000?

You are lucky lorraine entertained you. Did youcall the same number? the 301-2000?

Tsambahan kung i-entertain ka nila Lorraine and Grace depende sa mood nila. In any case they will always remind you to call the hotline next time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.