vichygurl

I feel so sad..

25 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It has been a tough life even before I came here. I got emails from the x wife saying I couldn't enter the United States because she will do everything. I kept myself silence and distance even to the point of degrading me. I had proved to her that she was not and will never be a hindrance of my happiness. I was granted a visa. I got married last July 25. I am now in the US with my loving husband. I am happy despite of no enough financial stability at this point. Because he has been laid off. I am working on to be a certified teacher here. My husband is working on to seek for employment. Hopefully in the long run we will be free with financial burdens. Other than that, I am VERY HAPPY and contented.

Just today, we went to the court for a name change of his 3 beautiful daughters. She want them change to her married name now. Of course we were there to contest it. To prove that my husband is a good father and don't want their names to be changed until they reach to a certain age to decide for themselves. It was dismissed.

Before that..they came in the court room. Her and her husband together with the 2 kids only. We were at the back since we arrived early and decided to seat at the back. God I saw the kids. I have been here for like 4 and a half months and finally I had the chance to saw 2 of my husband's beautiful kids. Yes,since I arrived here I haven't met them, haven't seen them and haven't got a chance to talk,play and be with them. They look happy sitting beside their stepfather. They just waived to us and smiled. They probably was thinking too that there she is. That was the first time they saw me as well. More importantly I saw my husband, hurting inside I felt. He just kept watching on them. Probably felt jealous that his kids are hugging their stepfather with him at the back. I was in tears seeing my husband. It hurts.

I guess I had been talking a lot. Enough. Why I posted this here because my husband's X wife has been reading this thread. Anywhere here. I was amazed why she found out that I was tested TB skin test positive. I should say she had been my stalker all throughout. If you will read this.. I just wanna make it clear to you. I am not contagious. I was tested TB skin test positive BUT NOT CONTAGIOUS. I have clear chest X-ray and the doctor clearly explained to me that nothing to

worry about. I can hug the kids without to worry about it. What my husband wants to is to be able to see the kids NORMALLY. I am very willing to even become friends for the sake of the kids. Lets just have peace and live life to the fullest. Be happy with both our marriage life and work on with it. We don't have a chance of reaching to them via calling,texting or email because she'll say it's harassment. I know you will read this in time. Please don't deprive him on being a father. Me and my husband has beautiful plans for the kids in the future. Helping them to go college and live a normal life knowing that they are loved in both sides. So again, I am not an enemy. Please let me see the kids and give me a chance to even be their friend. Thank you!

I feel better. Thank you for reading this. Visa journey has always been my friend with this homesickness.

God Bless us!

Vida Taylor

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sis, i dont know what to say naiyak nalang ako sa balita mo..kawawanaman ang asawa mo, siguro at this point wala pa kayong magagawa wahtever happens kasi hindi niyo pa ma support ang mga kids.. but atleast alam nila na you are there both of you. buti nga na dismiss yung kaso.. if you need to talk .. im just here..

-jomay

😁

The X- Wife sounds like a Psychotic Biotch.

Jealous and full of hate, I wouldnt' waste a dime of my time worrying about her, or what she thought.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

It has been a tough life even before I came here. I got emails from the x wife saying I couldn't enter the United States because she will do everything. I kept myself silence and distance even to the point of degrading me. I had proved to her that she was not and will never be a hindrance of my happiness. I was granted a visa. I got married last July 25. I am now in the US with my loving husband. I am happy despite of no enough financial stability at this point. Because he has been laid off. I am working on to be a certified teacher here. My husband is working on to seek for employment. Hopefully in the long run we will be free with financial burdens. Other than that, I am VERY HAPPY and contented.

Just today, we went to the court for a name change of his 3 beautiful daughters. She want them change to her married name now. Of course we were there to contest it. To prove that my husband is a good father and don't want their names to be changed until they reach to a certain age to decide for themselves. It was dismissed.

Before that..they came in the court room. Her and her husband together with the 2 kids only. We were at the back since we arrived early and decided to seat at the back. God I saw the kids. I have been here for like 4 and a half months and finally I had the chance to saw 2 of my husband's beautiful kids. Yes,since I arrived here I haven't met them, haven't seen them and haven't got a chance to talk,play and be with them. They look happy sitting beside their stepfather. They just waived to us and smiled. They probably was thinking too that there she is. That was the first time they saw me as well. More importantly I saw my husband, hurting inside I felt. He just kept watching on them. Probably felt jealous that his kids are hugging their stepfather with him at the back. I was in tears seeing my husband. It hurts.

I guess I had been talking a lot. Enough. Why I posted this here because my husband's X wife has been reading this thread. Anywhere here. I was amazed why she found out that I was tested TB skin test positive. I should say she had been my stalker all throughout. If you will read this.. I just wanna make it clear to you. I am not contagious. I was tested TB skin test positive BUT NOT CONTAGIOUS. I have clear chest X-ray and the doctor clearly explained to me that nothing to

worry about. I can hug the kids without to worry about it. What my husband wants to is to be able to see the kids NORMALLY. I am very willing to even become friends for the sake of the kids. Lets just have peace and live life to the fullest. Be happy with both our marriage life and work on with it. We don't have a chance of reaching to them via calling,texting or email because she'll say it's harassment. I know you will read this in time. Please don't deprive him on being a father. Me and my husband has beautiful plans for the kids in the future. Helping them to go college and live a normal life knowing that they are loved in both sides. So again, I am not an enemy. Please let me see the kids and give me a chance to even be their friend. Thank you!

I feel better. Thank you for reading this. Visa journey has always been my friend with this homesickness.

God Bless us!

Vida Taylor

This is an open forum everyone can read around the world so be careful in posting personal messages. I guess she is not a damn person, it easy to search online so anything you post that could be use against you especially you're using real name, maybe the ex wife just concern about the health of her children being near to you. I'm not telling you this because I am on the side of the ex thats reality you have to face it. My husband would fight to the court for the 50% custody for his child if he thinks he is deprive. He has 2 days on weekdays and alternate weekends which start friday (same with the mother), this is really fair for bio parents. He make sure to call if the child is with her mother never missed a single day and during the time when the child is with us my husband make sure to spend quality time with her. I was touched when my step daughter wrote to me that "I am the best step mom and said thank you". I was once received a letter from the ex of my husband but the letter was totally fabricated and she is using fake email and name, who else gonna say nasty words about my husband?... Well be ready to deal with her and I don't think she is a bad person, so are you and your husband just hear out everyone side. Goodluck hope you find peace in your heart.

My ex punished me for 18 years by denying me access to my daughter as much as possible. :angry: I just don't understand how people can do this to their children to 'get even' with their ex. Now that my daughter is grown with a family of her own I do get to spend all thei time I want with her and it has been just wonderful. We have 18 years to make up for!

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

God Bless us!

Vida Taylor

This is an open forum everyone can read around the world so be careful in posting personal messages. I guess she is not a damn person, it easy to search online so anything you post that could be use against you especially you're using real name, maybe the ex wife just concern about the health of her children being near to you. I'm not telling you this because I am on the side of the ex thats reality you have to face it. My husband would fight to the court for the 50% custody for his child if he thinks he is deprive. He has 2 days on weekdays and alternate weekends which start friday (same with the mother), this is really fair for bio parents. He make sure to call if the child is with her mother never missed a single day and during the time when the child is with us my husband make sure to spend quality time with her. I was touched when my step daughter wrote to me that "I am the best step mom and said thank you". I was once received a letter from the ex of my husband but the letter was totally fabricated and she is using fake email and name, who else gonna say nasty words about my husband?... Well be ready to deal with her and I don't think she is a bad person, so are you and your husband just hear out everyone side. Goodluck hope you find peace in your heart.

I understand. They are in the process of modification for custody.

I have nothing to hide that's why I am using my name. The only reason why I post this here though I know it's a public forum is for her to be aware about my condition. As I said I am trying not to email,txt or even call so with my husband avoiding for harassment issue.

Thanks a lot and I hope someday I can hear those words to from my step kids.

Vida Taylor

Timeline
The X- Wife sounds like a Psychotic Biotch.

Jealous and full of hate, I wouldnt' waste a dime of my time worrying about her, or what she thought.

I'm sorry but I don't wanna judge her.

I know I will get lots of response in here... but please refrain from using indifferent words.

I just post this because I felt bad and for her to know my side.

Vida Taylor

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i hope that his ex-wife would realize that your husband is the father of her kids and will always be that's why he has the right to spend time with their kids but yeah i am also thinking that she is just afraid that their kids might get Tb from you but hey you are cleared so there is nothing to worry :) i hope that everything will all be ok soon :)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Timeline
I don't think calling your own kids is a harassment.

Absolutely NOT! I don't even understand why. Apparently, she filed 2 times PFA and both dismissed. We were called by the cops not to call or anything.

I don't wanna tackle this issue because it's done. We are just trying not to do anything in contacting them to avoid things worst. I don't wanna make elaboration either. Again,I just post it here for her.

I understand that we can't please anybody nor trying to see our side here as winning peoples heart.

I respect all of you who responded for your views and to all who will respond, I don't want to dig more about our issues.

Thanks!

Vida Taylor

(F)(F)(F)

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

I feel for you because my husband is in a somewhat similar situation although I believe he is luckier because we get to see the boys every other weekend. Yes, it is hard to deal with an ex-wife who is not over the divorce yet and uses, manipulates and influences the kids to hurt the father. When we don't get to see the boys even if its our time because of their Mother's manipulations, my husband hurt and I also hurt with him. He misses the boys all the time and although they have verbalized they want to live with us permanently, their Mom has custody but the boys are slowly seeing their Mom's lies so we are just waiting for the right time to go to court and pray for change of custody.

Hang in there and always be supportive to your husband. It is a big burden to carry dealing with an ex who refuses to move forward but you have to be strong.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

This reminds me of that movie Stepmom. Everything takes time my dear. Just pray everything will be alright.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

that's sad , but everythings gonna be fine!

“God unites the separated ones with Himself again, and blesses them with true greatness.”

TIMELINE FOR AOS

(Adjusting status for permanent resident only)

DATE SENT 052509

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.