8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow JALove :blink: That is a lot of work to be done. Have you shopped around and got a 2nd opinion?

I think most Acura Dealerships will be the same price. I only take my car to the dealership, except for tires.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Mrs P, wha gwaan? i saw you posted the other day about being so busy at work. im sitting here kicking myself, i ran around like a mad woman last week as well and didnt do any progress notes, so now not only am i like 3 weeks behind in prog notes, i have 2 treatment plans to do and have to run stoopid therapy group tomorrow....( sigh)

WHOO SAH... sometimes i wonder how i keep this job...LOL

Edited by honeychild36

Timeline
Hey Mrs P, wha gwaan? i saw you posted the other day about being so busy at work. im sitting here kicking myself, i ran around like a mad woman last week as well and didnt do any progress notes, so now not only am i like 3 weeks behind in prog notes, i have 2 treatment plans to do and have to run stoopid therapy group tomorrow....( sigh)

WHOO SAH... sometimes i wonder how i keep this job...LOL

Girl, if you only knew...I can't seem to get caught up, and I was here last nite! And the treatment plans and authorizations make it so much worse! I would LOVE to do primarily client visits and my therapy sessions---the rest of this tedious BS is for the birds! :angry:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

it has been DEAD in here today!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Lita is okay with the fires

Hey all. Yes I am fine...was someone asking? I havent been on in a few days. Feel like I missed alot. The weather and air quality was horrible round these parts. I've had a migraine from all the smoke. Its a lot better today, but for the last couple days nothing but orange sky, and ashes everywhere. I have layers of ash on my back deck and the car. I cant open my house windows, or turn the air on in the car sometimes. This was definitly a bad firestorm. The winds kicked up crazy so the ashes are being blown all over the place.

Anyway, how is everyone. I'm in an indifferent mood today....not sure why. Think its just the daily life stress of work, bills and more bills. Seems endless at times. Just hope to hold on for a few more months when this financial crisis slows down and we all get back to normal.

So whats the low down? What I miss? Anything new or interesting with yall?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Does anyone know...when my SO gets his visa do the give him the "mysterious brown envelope" I keep reading about in the POE reviews? I thought they would give him that at the embassy

No they keep it an all that is in it.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Good lawd.... ( sittin here with my teeth chattering)

I am at a group home visit and as you all may know most of my clients smoke nonstop so i am sitting on the enclosed but freezing cold patio...

Today has been by far the deadest i have seen VJ on a weekday...LOL

i also have the OCD chick standing in my face talking to me non stop right now :help:

SO what are you ladies doing right now?

Filed: Timeline
Does anyone know...when my SO gets his visa do the give him the "mysterious brown envelope" I keep reading about in the POE reviews? I thought they would give him that at the embassy

He'll get it when he goes to airpak. It comes with the passport. DO NOT OPEN IT (mek sure u tell im).

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.