Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
well ladies, its about that time, the time we all pray for come Monday morning, and since I don't want a minute past five to catch me here, I am going to say good night and God bless.

If my neighbors aren't being cheap with their internet hopefully I can steal some and connect on over the weekend!

Isn't that the truth! Have a good weekend!

I went and checked her posts but can't find pics :unsure::help:

LOL - She has a new one in her signature box

Leave me alone I was having a moment :rofl:

Timeline
:lol: JALOVE GIGGLES BETWEEN HER POSTS :) CAN U GUYS PICTURE IT

I sure do i be laughin at mi ownself cuz i know i say crazy stuff lol and folks in the house come ask me what am i in here laughin at. Ok chris took me to some darn chineese restaurant for combo fried rice boy oh boy the grease smell near kilt(like my spelling) me made me feal boomquescious(my word i created while prego).

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
When I get home tonite I am going to post some before and after pictures!!!! When i lose 50 more i'll post again. I need to be on the biggest loser show. My trainer thinks he is!!!!!

Post pictures please. I need motivation :crying: And go on the biggest loser show. I met with a personal trainer last week...I like her because she's in her 40s and a mother of 5....how on earth does she stay in shape??? Better than having some young skinny chick yelling at me. Don't know if I can afford her prices :wacko:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG

They are requesting payment after services rendered. I'm still working on the explantion of benefits because Aetna is telling me certain services like crowns of any kind are only 150. and the dentist says it's 1400 a piece..ARGGHH

honey

he went willingly. With it being his first time he didn't have any expectations. I don't know how hard it will be to go back when time for the surgery. I may have to do some wifely convincing :devil::innocent:

She has a new new song out....Lion, Tigers and Bears....something crazy like that. Love that song.

:thumbs: That's it. Going to download on my ipod....

Man I love her voice! I need to go pick up the CD

If they are a contracted dentist with your insurance, fight that cost. That is ridiculous.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Ok my new fav tv show is true blood. Has anyone seen it! its about vampires that dont have to feed on humans now since the Japanese created a synthetic blood drink. Now i normally dont like stuff like this but this one is interesting.

http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/?t=anon

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mawning peeps.

TGIF :dance:

I have a question for u guys. I have a cell phone bill I havent paid, well it went to collections and now they are writing stating a settlement for 59% of what I owe. Should I pay it or leave it. I heard that if I pay it, it will still be on my credit. :help:

Would you be able to pay it all if you just made some payments? If so, I would wait. However, if you can't pay it, I would settle it. It will only be on your credit as late pay. Not a big black mark on you if you go to buy something on credit later. They will look at total debts vs. income and that won't be on it then.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.