SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 9)

5,792 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Solso,

I tried to tell her that, but as you can see I failed. I told her she's married and to try and make it work. This is not some boyfriend she can just say to hell with. The worse part is that she's hurting his feelings, so I told her if she keeps that up he's likely to go back home. So, I said what I had to and staying out of it. She has to find her way. Too many woman running after the ANACONDA...and finding it's not all that. While sex is important, it's not the MOST important thing.

You saying that :wow::lol::lol:

A dat mi sey Claire!

True though...sex is not the most important thing in the long run. And like other have said a small ling ling :P doesn't necessarily mean bad sex.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Solso,

I tried to tell her that, but as you can see I failed. I told her she's married and to try and make it work. This is not some boyfriend she can just say to hell with. The worse part is that she's hurting his feelings, so I told her if she keeps that up he's likely to go back home. So, I said what I had to and staying out of it. She has to find her way. Too many woman running after the ANACONDA...and finding it's not all that. While sex is important, it's not the MOST important thing.

I wonder if men think the same thing :whistle:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone,

I just stumbled upon this site doing a little research on visa options. It seems I have a wealth of information here to try and understand. I have been lurking for a few days but decided to register and introduce myself.

Sam

Welcome to the yardie thread, Sam. Yes, there is a wealth of info but be prepared to laugh and cry with us. We are a bunch of virtual friends who are here to support each other and boy, do we support each other. It is great to have another male in the bunch because i think there are mostly females on here. :thumbs:

I hope you are a male... :rofl::rofl: or did I put my foot in my mouth again :whistle::whistle:

lol no I am a girl. Sam is short for Samantha. Sorry about that.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LAwny tell your girl she should have done the package check, first.....LOL

you can check it out by looking, accidentally brushing across it, leaning across his lap and leaning on it, hell there are a number of ways....LOL

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Solso,

i agree Tre.. I mean I get a lot of flack about it.. but I honestly believe if u REALLY are in love w/ someone, the sex can BECOME good..I think orgasms are alot of mind (not all, but alot) so if she loved him enough to marry him she should keep trying, give him some direction, maybe he can DO somethings that will make the size not even matter LOL..

she probably is just really let down having waited so long.. she will be ok, if she doesn't think about it so much..

Filed: Timeline
Solso,

You saying that :wow::lol::lol:

Claire...mi ago :bonk: --- yes, I'm saying that. But you know I'm :devil:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline

TOYS? Lawd, if iI mention that to my husband he might leave mi. Not my cup of tea anyway.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.