sam808

Pink Slip, what does it mean?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Does a pink slip really means, your visa is approved? As if I am not yet convinced. Lol. Maybe not until I have my visa on hand. Lol. I cant even remember what the consul told me anymore when I asked him whether I passed the interview or not. But he said something like yes, you do! Goodluck. Is that? Lol. Does goodluck means the visa is approved? Lol.

Does a pink slip really means, your visa is approved? As if I am not yet convinced. Lol. Maybe not until I have my visa on hand. Lol. I cant even remember what the consul told me anymore when I asked him whether I passed the interview or not. But he said something like yes, you do! Goodluck. Is that? Lol. Does goodluck means the visa is approved? Lol.

Looks like you are OK but it's hard to say the way things are with DV now. As you said: You'll know for sure when you have your visa in hand!! :dance:

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

The pink slip is nothing but a payment slip for visa delivery. DO NOT MISCONSTRUE IT AS AN APPROVED VISA. But receiving the pink slip is a good indication that your interview went well. Should there be additional requirements, your pink slip will be given to you together with your white slip which further instructions.

Congratulations! It reminds me of our happy moments and our feeling of relief after my wife had her interview!

The pink slip is nothing but a payment slip for visa delivery. DO NOT MISCONSTRUE IT AS AN APPROVED VISA. But receiving the pink slip is a good indication that your interview went well. Should there be additional requirements, your pink slip will be given to you together with your white slip which further instructions.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

LOL!! :lol: u made me laugh. Yes u are approved. Congratulations!

Btw, I got pink and white slip too but white slip was just blank and i got my visa a week after my interview.

K1

01-21-08 mailed I-129F

05-20-08 Medical

06-10-08 Interview - PASSED :D

06-18-08 Visa in hand

06-26-08 PRISM CFO Seminar

06-27-08 US

07-21-08 Wedding

AOS

09-06-08 Mailed AOS

09-29-08 Biometrics

10-06-08 SSN Card received

11-10-08 State ID

01-02-09 EAD Card received

02-25-09 I-485 approved

03-06-09 Conditional Green Card

ROC

01-20-11 Mailed I-751

01-28-11 NOA1 (1 year extension letter)

01-24-11 Biometrics

06-17-11 I-751 approved

06-22-11 Permanent Residency Card

NATURALIZATION

06-23-12 Mailed N-400

08-06-12 Early Biometrics

10-26-12 Interview (Fresno)

11-08-12 Oath Taking

I-130 MOM

11-13-12 Sent in I-130

11-20-12 NOA1

11-20-12 Check Cashed

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

CONGRATS!!!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Timeline

I didnt get a white slip. Just a pink slip. Do you know of anyone who has been given a pink slip, paid delbros and was denied for the visa?

Timeline
How long does it usually takes to recieve the visa after getting the pink slip?? I've been waiting for 2 weeks now, still nothing. Uh oh, i have a bad feeling about this.

I had my interview last October 30 and until now I don't have my visa on hand yet. Delbros texted me yesterday saying that my visa is on transit to Pangasinan and this morning I got another text saying that delbros is preparing for dispatch my visa mnl........ I have been waiting for a time that seems so long. Just keep praying, you will receive you visa soon. Or, I should say, we will receive ou visa soon. God bless. :star:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I had my interview last October 30 and until now I don't have my visa on hand yet. Delbros texted me yesterday saying that my visa is on transit to Pangasinan and this morning I got another text saying that delbros is preparing for dispatch my visa mnl........ I have been waiting for a time that seems so long. Just keep praying, you will receive you visa soon. Or, I should say, we will receive ou visa soon. God bless. :star:

Congrats! looks like you'll have your visa in hand soon! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello everybody! I just had my interview this morning and the consular officers(yes there were 2 consul officers inside window30, a guy & a woman-both americans) asked me for an evidence of sustained income. They said everything looks good except for my fiance's income statement. I was given instructions on what to send and do, given a pink slip and made to pay for Delbros delivery fee of P250. I cannot say that my interview was very successful because of the additional required document. I always thought that pink slip and delbros receipt indicate that you are 100% guaranteed that your visa application is approved, unless if you comply with the additional requirements...

Hello everybody! I just had my interview this morning and the consular officers(yes there were 2 consul officers inside window30, a guy & a woman-both americans) asked me for an evidence of sustained income. They said everything looks good except for my fiance's income statement. I was given instructions on what to send and do, given a pink slip and made to pay for Delbros delivery fee of P250. I cannot say that my interview was very successful because of the additional required document. I always thought that pink slip and delbros receipt indicate that you are 100% guaranteed that your visa application is approved, unless if you comply with the additional requirements...

i don't know much about K1 visa because we went thru CR1.

anyway the last word i heard with the consul was "It seems that all your documents are ok,wait for ur name to be called and u can go home"

and he was smiling on me so i smiled back and i went out,and wait for my name to be called and i got pink slip (approved)

actually the P250 is a visa delivery fee.........and they dont required me to pay delbros since i paid before to my interview

so they adviced me to refund my 650 pesos delbros payment, they gave me tel number and name of resposible person,

for refunding delbros payment............

wish u luck and still wait for ur visa...........

04-12-08.........Married

06-11-08.........I-130 Mailed

06-13-08.........I-130 Received

06-18-08.........NOA1

06-20-08.........Touched

06-21-08.........Received NOA letter

06-23-08.........Check cashed (Hon's birthday)!

08-08-08.........Touched

08-08-08.........I-130 Approved

08-08-08.........Case completed

08-09-08.........Email Received

08-15-08.........NOA2 Hard Copy Received

08-28-08.........Received AOS Notice

09-04-08.........I-864 Received by NVC

09-04-08.........DS3032 email resent

09-11-08.........Paid IV bill online

09-12-08.........Sent DS230

09-15-08.........Sent a email to NVC requesting for early interview due to pregnancy

09-23-08.........RFE

09-26-08.........Found out that a expedite was granted due to pregnancy (NVC RULES)!

10-01-08.........Case Received at Embassy

10-03-08.........Faxed Expedite request to Embassy

10-05-08.........Expedite granted! USEM Rules!

10-07-08.........Delbros Paid (no longer required)

10-15-08.........Medical

10-16-08.........Medical Passed

10-22-08.........Interview PASSED!!(Pink Slip)

10-24-08.........Visa in hand

11-01-08.........POE (Hawaii),flight #######!

11-13-08.........SSN arrived

11-26-08.........welcome note

12-16-08.........GREEN CARD RECIEVED

02-12-09......... gave birth to a beautiful Baby Girl

04-21-09......... Veterinary LabTechician (job) (Cleveland Veterinary Hospital)

.[

10f2b0h.jpg22aveq.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.