anezk

SLEC medical

9 posts in this topic

VJERS need help,, my husband got the result for his medical today got problem with his Xtray,

they told him to comeback on Nov3,4,5 for sputum test,does anybody there had been to this experience,what are the possible things gonna happen,,his interview is on nov 18.

is it gonna be rescheduled? what if he passed the sputum test? actually 2 weeks ago he got some cold,,so the dr said maybe there are still remaining plegm from his colds,, guys what is gonna happen next? I am so sad so badly

I experience the same thing 8 or 9 years ago so im not sure how things happens nowadays. My advice on his 3 days sputum test don't let him spit phlegm co'z they will put him under medication till six months. If he is clear maybe he can still go to his Nov. appt. but base on what i've been heard they do reschedule interview for 2 months.

VJERS need help,, my husband got the result for his medical today got problem with his Xtray,

they told him to comeback on Nov3,4,5 for sputum test,does anybody there had been to this experience,what are the possible things gonna happen,,his interview is on nov 18.

is it gonna be rescheduled? what if he passed the sputum test? actually 2 weeks ago he got some cold,,so the dr said maybe there are still remaining plegm from his colds,, guys what is gonna happen next? I am so sad so badly

I experience the same thing 8 or 9 years ago so im not sure how things happens nowadays. My advice on his 3 days sputum test don't let him spit phlegm co'z they will put him under medication till six months. If he is clear maybe he can still go to his Nov. appt. but base on what i've been heard they do reschedule interview for 2 months.

Thanks for ur reply,, i have question what do u mean don't spit phlegm? dats wat they are asking for phlegm right?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Once her husband didnt able to produce phlegm,he will be asked to do the same procedure,and if they didnt get the right thing,he will be asked to do it over again and will pay for it again.i dont think enezk and her husband would want to do that.anyway,those who will undergo the tests will be given procedures on how to do it right,i bet he'll be fine although it's hard especially if he dont have cough.

is it gonna be rescheduled? what if he passed the sputum test? actually 2 weeks ago he got some cold,,so the dr said maybe there are still remaining plegm from his colds,, guys what is gonna happen next? I am so sad so badly.

i was asked also to do the sputum tests last aug.i am now on my 8th wk of waiting.my interview schedule was supposed to be aug 27th but because of this,it has been cancelled and was told that SLEC will be the one to re-sched it.according to those who're already done with the culture and from those that i was able to talk to at slec,if your husband will not receive a call from them(SLEC) within the 2mos of waiting,he'll be cleared and will proceed with the vaccinations likewise with his interview.

i wish you good luck and i'll pray that he'll be ok.

Once her husband didnt able to produce phlegm,he will be asked to do the same procedure,and if they didnt get the right thing,he will be asked to do it over again and will pay for it again.i dont think enezk and her husband would want to do that.anyway,those who will undergo the tests will be given procedures on how to do it right,i bet he'll be fine although it's hard especially if he dont have cough.

is it gonna be rescheduled? what if he passed the sputum test? actually 2 weeks ago he got some cold,,so the dr said maybe there are still remaining plegm from his colds,, guys what is gonna happen next? I am so sad so badly.

i was asked also to do the sputum tests last aug.i am now on my 8th wk of waiting.my interview schedule was supposed to be aug 27th but because of this,it has been cancelled and was told that SLEC will be the one to re-sched it.according to those who're already done with the culture and from those that i was able to talk to at slec,if your husband will not receive a call from them(SLEC) within the 2mos of waiting,he'll be cleared and will proceed with the vaccinations likewise with his interview.

i wish you good luck and i'll pray that he'll be ok.

thanks for that info, so it would relly take a while even it will come out negative? Thank you for all your prayers guys..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
thanks for that info, so it would relly take a while even it will come out negative? Thank you for all your prayers guys..

yup,after the 3day sputum tests,he will be asked to go back the following day to find out about the smear result,and he will be told to call slec after 2mos,that's the standard waiting time.

hope slec wont call him within that period otherwise he'll be under medication for 6mos.

good luck.i'll pray that he'll finish the 2mos waiting period :thumbs:

yup,after the 3day sputum tests,he will be asked to go back the following day to find out about the smear result,and he will be told to call slec after 2mos,that's the standard waiting time.

hope slec wont call him within that period otherwise he'll be under medication for 6mos.

thank you so much,,can he call like for follow ups even its not 2 mos yet?

Hi! sputum test with culture will take like two months since they need to culture it. Mashado sila takot na magdadala tayo ng PTB sa US since it is already eradicated in 1st world countries eh samantalang sa atin it's very common. I hope it's nothing serious since the treatment for it will take almost 6 months plus you will spend money for the meds and you cannot skip on the meds since you might have a med-resistant PTB which is very hard to treat. So if it comes out positive (i do pray that it's not) just be religious with the taking the meds. Do not skip a day when taking meds. Good luck. Kinakabahan din ako sa medical since i know nga almost all filipinos carry PTB virus when checked. Good luck!

Best regards,

Ynatots

IR-1 Visa

Marriage : 2006-07-16 (after 8 years of bf/gf relationship)

I-130 Sent : 2007-01 (forgot the exact date)

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-03-07

Upgrade notification thru mail sent: 2008-09-12

LUD: 2008-09-19

Upgrade notification thru phone: 2008-09-19

LUD: 2008-09-22

LUD: 2008-09-23

I-130 NOA2: 2008-09-25 (after 6 days of notification through phone)

National Visa Center

NVC received case (case number assigned): 2008-09-30

(Hubby in the US) received AOS bill and DS-3032: 2008-10-10

(Hubby in the US) paid AOS bill: 2008-10-10

AOS paid: 2008-10-15

DS-3032 received (email notification): 2008-10-15

IV Bill generated: 2008-10-15

IV Bill paid: 2008-10-17

IV Bill shows paid in the site: 2008-10-21

AOS and IV mailed to NVC: 2008-10-22

Received AOS and IV by NVC (by a certain Pearse): 2008-10-27

RFE on I-864: 2008-11-04

Case Complete at NVC: 2008-11-18

US Embassy

Medical Exam: 2008-01-07

Interview date: 2009-01-22...passed!!!

Receipt of Visa/Passport: 2009-01-24

POE: 2009-02-14 LAX

Hi! sputum test with culture will take like two months since they need to culture it. Mashado sila takot na magdadala tayo ng PTB sa US since it is already eradicated in 1st world countries eh samantalang sa atin it's very common. I hope it's nothing serious since the treatment for it will take almost 6 months plus you will spend money for the meds and you cannot skip on the meds since you might have a med-resistant PTB which is very hard to treat. So if it comes out positive (i do pray that it's not) just be religious with the taking the meds. Do not skip a day when taking meds. Good luck. Kinakabahan din ako sa medical since i know nga almost all filipinos carry PTB virus when checked. Good luck!

Thank you Yna,,it really breaks my heart,,kc I was expecting he will be with by PASKO,,and now here it is another pahirap nnmn,,i am hoping it will be negative,,cause he just come back from trankaso 2 weeks ago before his medical.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.