Completely

People who get naturalized under Article 319b..

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

I am trying to gather some useful information that might help people in the future for those USC spouses living overseas..

Please tell us your situation, how did you become eligible under 319b, and the success of your application.

I will begin myself..

I was a conditional greencard holder and was naturalized last June under Article 319b, based on the following criteria:

o An employee of an American-owned firm or corporation engaged in the development of foreign trade and commerce for the United States;

* Me and my spouse is regularly stationed abroad and both work for the same company..

The process of this application took 3 months from NOA1 to naturalization oath.

Edited by Completely
jamesfiretrucksg2.th.jpgthpix.gif

Timeline

Yes, luckily. I filed it where the jurisdiction of our place. Texas Service Center..

I found it through google researching naturalization in the army.. Then Article 319b of Immigration nationality Act came up with the search..

Let me know if there is something I can help you, klanecky, one person in my friends list did process also a naturalization under 319b..

Goodluck!

• 6 months later...
Timeline
Yes, luckily. I filed it where the jurisdiction of our place. Texas Service Center..

I found it through google researching naturalization in the army.. Then Article 319b of Immigration nationality Act came up with the search..

Let me know if there is something I can help you, klanecky, one person in my friends list did process also a naturalization under 319b..

Goodluck!

I know some members here that applied for 319b passed already and some got denied..

Folks let keep this thread going..Please share your experience..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.