mergee

USEM call center

6 posts in this topic

hi everyone, just so confused.. this morning my boyfriend called the 3012000 and was able to ask the operator the status of my case and the girl told him that the Consul Officer is already done reviewing my case but no visa yet. So just to make sure that they are consistent, my boyfriend asked me to call the Call center 19091017878 , then , when i called at 4pm, the girl i cant remmbr her name but not lorraine nor grace, she told me that visa is still in process at the embassy. i told her that my bf called the usem local number for usc and the op there told him to call on wednesday because the co has done reviewing my case but no visa yet, and then the girl said that he should not call that number, he must call the 1800 something and i must call the 1909 something number .. haaayyy i wonder who is more updated! y they really want us to call that expensive hotline when they can entertain us through that local number :unsure: now i wonder ano ba talga? :crying:

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

When you call the call center, they will say "its under administrative review."

So if its under review by the CO... that means DV is done. But when was DV done? Count 2 weeks after that... could be they'll be releasing your visa. Usually it'll stay with CO for review for 2 weeks.

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

hi everyone, just so confused.. this morning my boyfriend called the 3012000 and was able to ask the operator the status of my case and the girl told him that the Consul Officer is already done reviewing my case but no visa yet. So just to make sure that they are consistent, my boyfriend asked me to call the Call center 19091017878 , then , when i called at 4pm, the girl i cant remmbr her name but not lorraine nor grace, she told me that visa is still in process at the embassy. i told her that my bf called the usem local number for usc and the op there told him to call on wednesday because the co has done reviewing my case but no visa yet, and then the girl said that he should not call that number, he must call the 1800 something and i must call the 1909 something number .. haaayyy i wonder who is more updated! y they really want us to call that expensive hotline when they can entertain us through that local number :unsure: now i wonder ano ba talga? :crying:

don't worry jetty, i got more or less the same response from them when i called yesterday. but the thing is that, lorraine said my visa has already been printed but has not been released. she said they will be realesing the visas together with the other visa just printed yesterday. and regarding the USEM callcenter, whenever i check on my case, i just call the USEM hotline (the 301-2000 local 5184 or 5185). i tell either grace or lorraine everytime i call USEM the reason why i'm the one doing a follow-up on the case instead of my husband (due to time difference and my husband's working time). thats why they're kind enough to entertain my call every single time. but i guess if there isn't any valid reason for the caller not to call the call center, they really impose this calling the call center scheme..

just be patient..it will come soon. imagine, there are dozens of people still waiting for DV results, their application has not been reviewed yet, we're lucky ours got through without DV and done with CO review. just be thankful for that blessing..anyone waiting for DV would love to trade places with you in this forum.. :unsure:

Edited by MJ3lasvegas

When you call the call center, they will say "its under administrative review."

So if its under review by the CO... that means DV is done. But when was DV done? Count 2 weeks after that... could be they'll be releasing your visa. Usually it'll stay with CO for review for 2 weeks.

hi ping!!! =) the girl at 3012000 told my fiance that "OH, THE OFFICER IS ALREADY DONE REVIEWING THE CASE, BUT NO VISA YET, JUST CALL ON WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK"... uhhmmm but i dont know when was my dv done, when i had my interview, they didnt ask for a receipt...

AOS 2009

January 30 - NOA 1

don't worry jetty, i got more or less the same response from them when i called yesterday. but the thing is that, lorraine said my visa has already been printed but has not been released. she said they will be realesing the visas together with the other visa just printed yesterday. and regarding the USEM callcenter, whenever i check on my case, i just call the USEM hotline (the 301-2000 local 5184 or 5185). i tell either grace or lorraine everytime i call USEM the reason why i'm the one doing a follow-up on the case instead of my husband (due to time difference and my husband's working time). thats why they're kind enough to entertain my call every single time. but i guess if there isn't any valid reason for the caller not to call the call center, they really impose this calling the call center scheme..

just be patient..it will come soon. imagine, there are dozens of people still waiting for DV results, their application has not been reviewed yet, we're lucky ours got through without DV and done with CO review. just be thankful for that blessing..anyone waiting for DV would love to trade places with you in this forum.. :unsure:

oo nga naman diba? thanks a lot... hope kasali na akin sa printouts.. so that i can start preparing for things ma dadalhin ko , d kasi ako makakakilos pag d ako sure when alis, kasi baka masayang lang ung pag prepare then kalatin ulit dahil kailangan ko gamitin.. un

Just give them few more days to release your visa,mine took 6 weeks before they delivered it.

ok, thanks hope i get mine too asap and for others na naghihintay sana may visa na para fair

AOS 2009

January 30 - NOA 1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.