jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Awww...that's a great news, Chloe! So happy for you. Happy trip!

Nickoftime, thanks, done with everything, just waiting to finalize which flight I should be getting, yaayyy!

Congrats Cloe!!! God bless sa trip coming here!

Thanks Riza, I am so excited to see my fiance` again, yaayyy!

Congratulations Cloe!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: I'm so glad to see your post that you finally got your visa. If you can't make it this weekend sabay na lang tayo sa next weekend.My flight back to the US is on Jan 17 at NWA din ang airline ko. Yung nga lang Minneapolis ang POE ko :( . Don't worry about the info you wrote in one of the forms during your medical. I wrote Minneapolis in there but my actual POE was LAX. Have a safe trip and Happy Reunion with Jeff!!! :dance:

Hiiii... SALAMAT! Ang saya saya ko!

I for sure cannot make it this weekend kasi ANG MAHAL SOBRA! hahaha! first week of January found a flight on Jan 17 at $868, when my visa was released, we could not find the $868 Jan 17 flight anymore, $3k plus na yung mga fares sa NWA now...

I might leave on the 14th or 15th Continental flight, medyo mahal pa rin ng konti but not as expensive as NWA flights for next week. If I take the Continental flight I will be traveling for a total of 26 hours and my POE would be Newark, NJ. I would love to fly with you sana (pwede ba share tayo sa seat mo :D wala na kc coach class LOL) , ngayon ka pa lang pala babalik? Ang tagal ng vacation mo pala dito sa Pinas?

If any of you have an idea about POE in Newark, let me know. Do they stamp EAD upon entry there? (I've heard there are states that does that at POE) Will I be fine in Newark? Yaaayyy!

Thanks guys again, finished CFO yesterday, I have my yellow certificate, sticker on my passport, and the blue certificate, but I was not given a seminar, only less than 3 minutes interview. There's another Filipina with her USC husband na kasabay ko pareho kami interview lang then tapos na... We're lucky!

Now I am ready to go! I still don't have ticket LOL :D

Edited by jeffcloe

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumpak ka dyan bro. kaya cguro ganito sila ka estrikto. so di ka talaga nka kuha permit dyan? ano ba yun gusto mong kunin? worried na tuloy ako kasi soon mag take take na din ako ng written exam :help:[/color]

Sa Feb pa. Ang daming aplikante dito. Kaya waiting time to take the behind the wheel test is one month. Baka sa Idaho mabilis lang. Pero matagal daw ang release ng license dahil sa security check. As if hindi na tayo chineck nung nag immigrate tayo.

Timeline
tumpak ka dyan bro. kaya cguro ganito sila ka estrikto. so di ka talaga nka kuha permit dyan? ano ba yun gusto mong kunin? worried na tuloy ako kasi soon mag take take na din ako ng written exam :help:[/color]

Sa Feb pa. Ang daming aplikante dito. Kaya waiting time to take the behind the wheel test is one month. Baka sa Idaho mabilis lang. Pero matagal daw ang release ng license dahil sa security check. As if hindi na tayo chineck nung nag immigrate tayo.

hi Jose Rizal, did they give you learner's driver permit?

when i passed my written exam last Dec 24, right then they issue my learner's driver ID, they actually ask me if i can do actual driving that day, so then i can have my driver license too, but i said im not yet ready, im driving in PI but same as you guys, there's lots of rules here to be fallowed, so i want to make sure im familiar with the streets and road too before ill take actual driving,

and im planning to renew my license on February which same time as my visa expired, but im not sure if theylle allow me to do that coz i dont have my gc yet, let say my AOS is pending that time, so who knows, ill try to give DMV a call.

Good news from Jeff and Cloe,

Congratulations and have a safe flight!!!

Timeline

Tedjen: Hindi ka nag-iisa! We will all root for you and Pinkria to receive your visas soon!

Isang lucky cheeseburger at visa dance sa inyong dalawa!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks JoseRizal. I am patiently waiting and praying for visa to arrive soon. Happy trip sa lahat ng paalis na..take care kayo!

hi Jose Rizal, did they give you learner's driver permit?

when i passed my written exam last Dec 24, right then they issue my learner's driver ID, they actually ask me if i can do actual driving that day, so then i can have my driver license too, but i said im not yet ready, im driving in PI but same as you guys, there's lots of rules here to be fallowed, so i want to make sure im familiar with the streets and road too before ill take actual driving,

and im planning to renew my license on February which same time as my visa expired, but im not sure if theylle allow me to do that coz i dont have my gc yet, let say my AOS is pending that time, so who knows, ill try to give DMV a call.

Good news from Jeff and Cloe,

Congratulations and have a safe flight!!!

They gave me a permit but there's no schedule until Feb. I'm driving here using my local license. Also, what's more important is the traffic rules on the road. Also a GPS unit is a good investment. :)

BTW. Which DMV office are you getting your license? I'm getting mine from West Covina.

Edited by Jose Rizal

obvoius naman sis. bye bye din :ot2:

kewl,but dont call me sis,i'm not ur sis and i dont want to be ur sis.

Enjoy boise :dance: :dance: :dance:

ok madam.... pasesya na ha.. kong iba understanding mo sa word na SIS..... iba ka talaga... same to you.

wala pa rin akong idea bro. baka siguro maliit lang naman tong idaho, mga mountains lang malalaki dito hehehehe. kaya nga, para namang isang kilos natin dito sa america may krimen na ngayayari, at sangkot tayo. :angry: hala ok lang yan bro days run so fast naman.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
obvoius naman sis. bye bye din :ot2:

kewl,but dont call me sis,i'm not ur sis and i dont want to be ur sis.

Enjoy boise :dance: :dance: :dance:

ok madam.... pasesya na ha.. kong iba understanding mo sa word na SIS..... iba ka talaga... same to you.

yeah you're right,iba talaga ako sa yo :whistle::P

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wala pa rin akong idea bro. baka siguro maliit lang naman tong idaho, mga mountains lang malalaki dito hehehehe. kaya nga, para namang isang kilos natin dito sa america may krimen na ngayayari, at sangkot tayo. :angry: hala ok lang yan bro days run so fast naman.

HUh?? dito sa america may krimen na ngyayari sangkot tayo? inday baka ikaw lang noh! anong krimen mo? hehheheeee opinion lang free naman! ang alam ko mga pinay na kilala ko walang krimen na nagawa....tsk tsk tskk....wag tayo huh, ikaw nalang.

Meet .......6-15-06

Married in Quezon City....3-02-07

I-130

04-18-07....I-130

05-03-07....NOA1

05-07-07....Transfered to CSC

10-19-07....I130 APPROVED !!!!

10-26-07....Received NOA2 in mail

------------------

I-129F

05-08-07....Filed I129F

05-16-07....NOA1

05-21-07....Touched

06-05-07....Transfered to CSC

06-11-07....Notice of Transfer to CSC, received in mail

06-16-07....Email notice case is in CSC office and pending

06-18-07....Touched

06-19-07....Touched

10-19-07....I129F APPROVED !!!!

11-08-07....NVC Received papers, MNL.......... number given to me!!!!

11-16-07....Received letter from NVC with case number

11-13-07....Sent to Manila

12-26-07....St.Lukes medical

01-07-08....Interview at Embassey !!!!!!!!!!!

01-18-08....Visa in hand !!!!!

02-19-08....Fly to Pennsylvannia

02-20-08....Arrived in Erie at last!!!!!

AOS

09-19-08....Packet sent by USPS

09-22-08....Packet accepted in Chicago per track -n- confirm

09-25-08....NOA for I-485

10-06-08....Biometrics on 10-17-08 Cleveland Oh.

01-13-09....I-485 interview in Pittsburgh

01-13-09....Interview done APPROVED!!!!!!!!

01-29-09....GREEN CARD IS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

03-07-09....SSN is finally here

HUh?? dito sa america may krimen na ngyayari sangkot tayo? inday baka ikaw lang noh! anong krimen mo? hehheheeee opinion lang free naman! ang alam ko mga pinay na kilala ko walang krimen na nagawa....tsk tsk tskk....wag tayo huh, ikaw nalang.

huwag kang sumali sa usapang na di para sayo....di ikaw kausap ko.. at basahin mo nga ulit ng ma intindihan mong mabuti ang sinulat ko... tagalog na nga mali pa pagkaintindi mo...next time wag sulpot ng sulpot ha.

Timeline

huwag kang sumali sa usapang na di para sayo....di ikaw kausap ko.. at basahin mo nga ulit ng ma intindihan mong mabuti ang sinulat ko... tagalog na nga mali pa pagkaintindi mo...next time wag sulpot ng sulpot ha.

ay inday bevs, wag pa apektado ha... tagalog na tagalog ako day! tignan mo nga sinulat mo " ngayayari" ? sangkot tayo?

oh..wag apektado ha suso mo... este puso mo! :whistle: kahit sino pede sumulpot dito day! cool ka lang ok. :dance:

Meet .......6-15-06

I-130

04-18-07....I-130

05-03-07....NOA1

------------------

I-129F

05-08-07....Filed I129F

05-16-07....NOA1

05-21-07....Touched

06-18-07....Touched

06-19-07....Touched

AOS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

yehey! almost through. :D

ping, belated happy birthday!

guys happy new year! let's start right, and always keep peace in our hearts (i am kinda sensing some misunderstandings here). Whatever it is let's stay happy and forget the past. :D

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Status

tedjen....................................K3.......................------....................------...................-------....................11/21.................U

pinkRia.................................K1.......................------....................------...................-------....................11/19.................U

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28...................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................11/13

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19...................8/20.................10/03......................9/08.................11/17

nbfsb.....................................IR2.......................?.........................9/18..................10/17......................9/17.................11/20

pie..........................................K1........................9/08...................9/10..................10/20.....................9/19.................11/21

trinidad-lohner...................K3........................8/19...................8/20..................10/14......................9/04.................11/21

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31......................9/23.................11/22

todNasmeen........................K1........................9/09...................9/10..................10/24.....................9/09.................11/24

M@C....................................K1.........................9/03..................9/10..................10/17......................9/26.................11/25

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27....................9/05.................10/31...............,......9/17.................11/28

zarjo2524.............................F2A......................8/21..............................................?.............................8/21.................11/30

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18..................10/28.....................9/18.................12/02

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09....................9/19......................8/27.................12/02

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................9/18...................9/23..................10/24.....................9/18.................12/05

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.................9/09....................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26................12/06

Christian's gem...................K1........................9/08..................9/10...................10/22.....................9/11.................12/06

dphus.....................................K3.......................9/19....................9/24.................10/28.....................9/22.................12/06

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01...................10/10......................9/22................12/15

minang..................................F1.......................9/26....................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26................12/16

jaser.......................................K3.......................9/19....................9/23.................................................9/22................12/24

jeffcloe..................................K1......................10/02..................10/03..................11/07...................10/16.................1/08/09

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status

Candidates for award/s this coming graduation day! :lol:

Heartthrob (young at heart) award - J. Rizal! :jest::jest::jest:

marathon award - nangunguna na si bevs eh kaso nadapa! who wants to overthrow her? hmmm lol

1st Runner Up Marathon - Maileen_Bernis (di pa siya nakaalis puro marathon na ang isip tuloy nakalimutan niya mag-CFO! :rofl:

pioneer award - zarjo

legend award -Ria

lobster award - Rachel

bangus award - jaser

cheeseburger award - kungakoikaw

techie geek award - Pinglocalhostess

Mrs. award - trinidad-lohner

brainchild (oc oc) award - jamesNrei (founder ba?! lol)

kikay award -pretty_mommy

juvenile (Baby face) award- nbfsb

Pasaway Award - Christian's Gem

Persistence Award - Minang (2x a week sa embassy!)

Unique (best cheeseburger dancer) award - dphus ( he's the only american here; after doing the cheeseburger dance their visa was issued)

Kabute award - nickoftime

Kodak award - bevs

Tamporista (by request :P ) award - grace_2274

Best Dancer award - ManilaIdaho

Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko award - jeffcloe

Maria Clara award (mahiyain kasi) - waitinginvain

Saling kit award - tedjen

Kintab award - ShineK

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

ay inday bevs, wag pa apektado ha... tagalog na tagalog ako day! tignan mo nga sinulat mo " ngayayari" ? sangkot tayo?

oh..wag apektado ha suso mo... este puso mo! :whistle: kahit sino pede sumulpot dito day! cool ka lang ok. :dance:

paki basa nga ulit? cge ha copy paste ko ulit, wala pa rin akong idea bro. baka siguro maliit lang naman tong idaho, mga mountains lang malalaki dito hehehehe. kaya nga, para namang isang kilos natin dito sa america may krimen na ngayayari, at sangkot tayo. :angry: hala ok lang yan bro days run so fast naman.

ano na kuha mo na? bat ko sinabi yan? at isa pa di naman ikaw kausap ko kaya huwag interup ng interup, kc out of topic ka sa pinag uusapan namin ni manny...ano inday dba tama naman ako huwag kang maki saw saw sa usapan na di sau... isa pa di kita kilala at di ikaw ang kausap ko dito. kaya huwag kang saw saw sa usapan namin.

Edited by bevs

Timeline

paki basa nga ulit? cge ha copy paste ko ulit, wala pa rin akong idea bro. baka siguro maliit lang naman tong idaho, mga mountains lang malalaki dito hehehehe. kaya nga, para namang isang kilos natin dito sa america may krimen na ngayayari, at sangkot tayo. :angry: hala ok lang yan bro days run so fast naman.

ano na kuha mo na? bat ko sinabi yan? at isa pa di naman ikaw kausap ko kaya huwag interup ng interup, kc out of topic ka sa pinag uusapan namin ni manny...ano inday dba tama naman ako huwag kang maki saw saw sa usapan na di sau... isa pa di kita kilala at di ikaw ang kausap ko dito. kaya huwag kang saw saw sa usapan namin.

hahhaaaa :D sabi kona nga ba inday eh apektado ka, ang suso mo este puso mo...sawsaw? :P:P ano yun patis? bagoong? :whistle: easy ka lang cool ka lang....o kita ko na butas ilong mo umuusok na...nyahhahaaa :D peace inday peace!!! inom ka muna hinga malalim ok.

Meet .......6-15-06

I-130

04-18-07....I-130

05-03-07....NOA1

------------------

I-129F

05-08-07....Filed I129F

05-16-07....NOA1

05-21-07....Touched

06-18-07....Touched

06-19-07....Touched

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.