jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

VISA just arrived few minutes ago

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Dont worry,it wont have a problem,i also filled up a different POE and ended up in another one :) .ang saya naman!!! .Have a safe flight!!!

Oh ok, thanks ManilaIdaho yaaaayyy! I am super super super happy now!

congratulations jeffcloe! :D don't forget to bring thick, warm jacket.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Thanks, I will remember that... I will be bringing my elder bro's gift to me for Christmas, winter jacket hahaha!

Oh my gosh, mix ang emotion ko talaga! Mom is sad huhuhu... My mom and my sister and my bro are my good friends talaga!

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MGA kapatid kumusta na? sorry ha medyo na bc beauty ko hehehehe, di na tuloy ako nka visit dito. happy new year sainyong lahat ha. anyway guys meron ako tanong.

gusto ko lang kumuha ng sagot sa inyo dito lalo na sa mga k1 at ng filed na ng AOS. guys did u had the SKIN TEST? ano pa da dapat natin gawin asside mga additional vaccination we need? yung anak namin kasali bha? thanks sa answer yun ha.

Hi Bevs, yes kailangan talaga natin ng skin test. Me, tomorrow my skin test schedule someone came here to give me a skin test.

Sorry ngaUn lang ulit ako post busy kc ako palagi. Kumusta lahat na ba ng ka visa dito? Asawa ko lang kc palagi naka-online dito sa VJ using my account . Happy Belated New Year to all and advance to all who will be an interview this month. Good Luck guys!

kaya nga sis kasi may isang taga VJ na sinabihan ko about ani but gi snob ra niya ako beauty, mag solo daw ko ana sya. aguy na imperna ko, imbes tabanga og gi aware nko sya, ngek di man sya mo tou nko. sure man jud ko na naay skin test kay si MAricar tga vj sad bagi lang sya nag skin test. sya man nag ingon nko. aguy bahala sa if di sya mo tou nko. wa sad ko na nginahanglan niya. when ka mag file sis? sa Wed ko mag pa skin test.

BEVS,FYI,i didnt snub nor ignore u.i was nice enough to answer ur queries,in fact,i even told u to do whatever u want to do.honestly speaking i dont know about that skin test since i just got here in the US and havent started yet my AOS.i even told u about another vj member who just recently filed her AOS here in IDAHO and she was never asked for a skin test.u even told me that we will have another PE here,i said i dont think we will need to have another PE since the one that we had in the Phils is valid for a year.dont say things that are not true coz i have the record of our chat.

FYI ulit,try to check this,i found this on www.uscis.gov

2. What if I am a K nonimmigrant visa holder and

already had a medical exam overseas?

A. K-1 fiancé(e) or a K-2 child of a K-1 fiancé(e), or as a

B. K-3 spouse of a U.S. citizen or a K-4 child of a K-3

spouse of a U.S. citizen, and

C. You received a medical examination prior to

admission, then-

a. You are not required to have another medical

examination as long as your Form I-485,

Application to Register Permanent Residence or

Adjust Status, is filed within one year of your

overseas medical examination.

your not the only one im chatting with here na tga VJ, and also tnx for that info im aware of that. u just mis understood me when i said medical, im not preparing to medical exam like what we need at st. lukes, im only preparing to skin test , some vaccines and some blood test, which i guess u can also call a certain medical activities. FYI din u dont need to send me those kind of website, cuz i been to alot of paper works since and i do read immigration site too, i just want to clarify things to be sure of what im doing, better than much than missing.

Timeline
congrats cleo finally teh day u been waiting for arrived. have a safe happy trip soon.

Thanks Bevs... after 3 long months of waiting since my interview LOL! FINALLY!!! Thanks God!

Guys I have another QUESTION

Sa visa kasama ba talaga yung middle name (surname ng mother natin) sa GIVEN NAME? I noticed, it says GIVEN NAME and my complete name is in there including my middle name... Ohhh nooo is it normal?

Edited by jeffcloe

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Cloe, that's normal to have your middle name under the given name along with your first name. No more worries cloe, go pack your stuff and say your goodbyes but no tears since you will see them again. Congratulations. PS I'll edit the list later. Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

JoseRizal: How it going? Have you been driving in there? :P I still dont know how to drive properly yet hehehehe. Happy new year to all (late no!) :P

Happy New and Happy birthday to you!

Been learning to drive here. Already drove from Cali to Vegas last New Year. Too bad I wasn't able to meet up with Lorraine and Gemma and nbfsb when I was there. Traffic was so bad and the strip was already closed. BTW, still don't have a US driver's license though. :)

Timeline
Cloe, that's normal to have your middle name under the given name along with your first name. No more worries cloe, go pack your stuff and say your goodbyes but no tears since you will see them again. Congratulations. PS I'll edit the list later.

Yaaayyy thanks...

I have packed few of my things since after interview and I have to finish packing everything by the end of tomorrow LOL...

I settled some important things today and tomorrow morning I will have to attend the CFO seminar, I know all of you are done with this and I have learned so much through your conversations here regarding that matter yaaayy... THANKS!

GOD BLESS US ALL!

PS: I might be very very busy starting tomorrow... hinde pa rin ako makapaniwala :P

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

jamesnrei: I know... the weather fluctuates like crazy :/. I now have a habit of checking the temperature before i go out. Yup, i think thats the civil surgeon lorraine was talking about. After i talked with the immigration officer in Detroit, he stapled my I-94 in my passport and marked my visa. So its weird why they didnt give you your I-94. You need it coz its one of the requirements when you file AOS (i think). But im not sure if we need vaccination supplement. Lorraine said we dont need the 2nd dose yet... not this soon the doctor in here said.

cloe: Congratz! Have a safe trip.

Edited by PingLocalHostess

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Hi all! Im back. :)

I was my birthday last Jan 4 :). T'was my first time spending it away from my family. Homesick like hell but adjusting well.

bevs, I saw the pictures in friendster. Nice dress ;). Anyway, skin test? Hmmm im not aware of that. I went to the local center here to get my vaccine like they told me to in St. Lukes that i need to get mine done when i come over. But when i got there, they said i dont need to coz they already gave me that according to my sheet and truth be told... there is a date there that it was administered to me. Its only $60 but they said they dont have to give it to me this soon if i needed a 2nd dose of Tdap. Its nice that they dont wanna rip me off hehe. Anyway, i was gonna go to a local civil surgeon to see if i can get a vaccination supplement or I-693A. I dont need to have another medical as i already had it done in the philippines. But i talked with lorraine and she found a civil surgeon in Austin that wont rip people off and wont ask you to redo the medical exam. I havent heard from her since but i communicate with her thru friendster every now and then. So im kinda waiting for updates on that. For now im gathering my stuff for the AOS.

jamesnrei: Congratulations! Weeeeeeee! I think i was out of town that weekend. Dang, i wanted to hangout with you :/... but theres always next time (remember our trip with the girls and manny :P hehe). Been going to Boerne and New Braunfels as Matt has friends and clients there. I havent been to houston yet. You are right, downtown SA is nice. Did you take the boat ride? Oh btw, did you see the shows there too like the wax museum and sorts? We have to talk to lorraine about the civil surgeon in Austin. She said we just need to fax them our vaccination report and they'll fax us the I-693A for a small fee. Im waiting for an update on that. Ill keep you posted.

JoseRizal: How it going? Have you been driving in there? :P I still dont know how to drive properly yet hehehehe.

JamesRachel: How are the lobsters? :P How cold is it in Maine? Its darn cold here and the seeder trees are giving me allergies.

Happy new year to all (late no!) :P

hi PING, hoy ka bday dia ta. ahak sad ka oi. hehehehe belated happy bday. well my bday was nice even how i wish my entire family was here during that day. we just went to Nampa and ate on some resturant there my in laws love to go ever sunday, sometimes we go to. iba dito ang lungkot esp nung new yr, dios ko madami pa fireworks sa street ng bahay namin sa CDO hahahahaha. na iyak nga ako nung new yr, look like ordinary day here lang sa kanila. when kaba file AOS, ito nga PING na libog na jud ko diri. dapat daw naa skin test kay bago daw na requirement run oi. labaw na if wala pka nka file og AOS, naa gani daw new vaccines run, well we just called dist health here at Boise and they also told us we need undergo with those medical activities, SKIN TEST, Blood test and vaccines. YEah we dont need a completer medical exam. what we also need to have are those missing shot from st. lukes and some new test they required us now. pm me your number ping and i will love to call u oe of this day.

Timeline

JoseRizal: How it going? Have you been driving in there? :P I still dont know how to drive properly yet hehehehe. Happy new year to all (late no!) :P

Been learning to drive here. Already drove from Cali to Vegas last New Year. Too bad I wasn't able to meet up with Lorraine and Gemma and nbfsb when I was there. Traffic was so bad and the strip was already closed. BTW, still don't have a US driver's license though. :)

Hey Jose Rizal,i'm also learning how to drive without driver's license yet :P my husband's just teaching me in a big parking lot at Idaho Center,it's fun!!!

your not the only one im chatting with here na tga VJ, and also tnx for that info im aware of that. u just mis understood me when i said medical, im not preparing to medical exam like what we need at st. lukes, im only preparing to skin test , some vaccines and some blood test, which i guess u can also call a certain medical activities. FYI din u dont need to send me those kind of website, cuz i been to alot of paper works since and i do read immigration site too, i just want to clarify things to be sure of what im doing, better than much than missing.

:whistle:

Timeline

I was my birthday last Jan 4 :). T'was my first time spending it away from my family. Homesick like hell but adjusting well.

bevs, I saw the pictures in friendster. Nice dress ;). Anyway, skin test? Hmmm im not aware of that. I went to the local center here to get my vaccine like they told me to in St. Lukes that i need to get mine done when i come over. But when i got there, they said i dont need to coz they already gave me that according to my sheet and truth be told... there is a date there that it was administered to me. Its only $60 but they said they dont have to give it to me this soon if i needed a 2nd dose of Tdap. Its nice that they dont wanna rip me off hehe. Anyway, i was gonna go to a local civil surgeon to see if i can get a vaccination supplement or I-693A. I dont need to have another medical as i already had it done in the philippines. But i talked with lorraine and she found a civil surgeon in Austin that wont rip people off and wont ask you to redo the medical exam. I havent heard from her since but i communicate with her thru friendster every now and then. So im kinda waiting for updates on that. For now im gathering my stuff for the AOS.

jamesnrei: Congratulations! Weeeeeeee! I think i was out of town that weekend. Dang, i wanted to hangout with you :/... but theres always next time (remember our trip with the girls and manny :P hehe). Been going to Boerne and New Braunfels as Matt has friends and clients there. I havent been to houston yet. You are right, downtown SA is nice. Did you take the boat ride? Oh btw, did you see the shows there too like the wax museum and sorts? We have to talk to lorraine about the civil surgeon in Austin. She said we just need to fax them our vaccination report and they'll fax us the I-693A for a small fee. Im waiting for an update on that. Ill keep you posted.

JoseRizal: How it going? Have you been driving in there? :P I still dont know how to drive properly yet hehehehe.

JamesRachel: How are the lobsters? :P How cold is it in Maine? Its darn cold here and the seeder trees are giving me allergies.

hi PING, hoy ka bday dia ta. ahak sad ka oi. hehehehe belated happy bday. well my bday was nice even how i wish my entire family was here during that day. we just went to Nampa and ate on some resturant there my in laws love to go ever sunday, sometimes we go to. iba dito ang lungkot esp nung new yr, dios ko madami pa fireworks sa street ng bahay namin sa CDO hahahahaha. na iyak nga ako nung new yr, look like ordinary day here lang sa kanila. when kaba file AOS, ito nga PING na libog na jud ko diri. dapat daw naa skin test kay bago daw na requirement run oi. labaw na if wala pka nka file og AOS, naa gani daw new vaccines run, well we just called dist health here at Boise and they also told us we need undergo with those medical activities, SKIN TEST, Blood test and vaccines. YEah we dont need a completer medical exam. what we also need to have are those missing shot from st. lukes and some new test they required us now. pm me your number ping and i will love to call u oe of this day.

Oh you were here in Nampa,have u met the gang members that you've been telling me about?

Hey Jose Rizal,i'm also learning how to drive without driver's license yet :P my husband's just teaching me in a big parking lot at Idaho Center,it's fun!!!

Just passed the written driver license exam today pero February pa raw ako pwede mag-actual driving exam tapos mga 6 to 8 months ko pa raw makukuha yung licensya ko dahil dadaan pa raw sa Homeland Security at FBI. Ano ba yan? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Meanwhile wala akong US id na may address. Have to rely on my green card as identification. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edited by Jose Rizal

Oh you were here in Nampa,have u met the gang members that you've been telling me about?

INYB at all. did u watch news?

Just passed the written driver license exam today pero February pa raw ako pwede mag-actual driving exam tapos mga 6 to 8 months ko pa raw makukuha yung licensya ko dahil dadaan pa raw sa Homeland Security at FBI. Ano ba yan? :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Meanwhile wala akong US id na may address. Have to rely on my green card as identification. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Bro try to get a STATE ID. may ssn kana dba? ako study study muna dito, bday gift ng mga inlaws ko driving lesson. sa pinas ok lang maybe bcuz were use to drive there, dito dami new sign na wala sa pinas. hehehehehe

Timeline
INYB at all. did u watch news?

Of course!you seem to know a lot here in Nampa than my husband who's living here for a lot of years.anyway,gangs are everywhere so Boise is not an exemption,BTW i'm used to it coz i was born and raised in Tondo but in our place there's no gang,but i know a lot of people who are "frat"members,"frating" gutom :lol:

ok :ot2:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.