jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
MGA kapatid kumusta na? sorry ha medyo na bc beauty ko hehehehe, di na tuloy ako nka visit dito. happy new year sainyong lahat ha. anyway guys meron ako tanong.

gusto ko lang kumuha ng sagot sa inyo dito lalo na sa mga k1 at ng filed na ng AOS. guys did u had the SKIN TEST? ano pa da dapat natin gawin asside mga additional vaccination we need? yung anak namin kasali bha? thanks sa answer yun ha.

Hi Bevs, yes kailangan talaga natin ng skin test. Me, tomorrow my skin test schedule someone came here to give me a skin test.

Sorry ngaUn lang ulit ako post busy kc ako palagi. Kumusta lahat na ba ng ka visa dito? Asawa ko lang kc palagi naka-online dito sa VJ using my account . Happy Belated New Year to all and advance to all who will be an interview this month. Good Luck guys!

u will have the skin test after filing the AOS? sorry d ko alam un ah. :)

AOS Timeline

July 16, 2009 - AOS (I-485 and I-765)application mailed

July 19, 2009 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

July 22, 2009 - NOA1 Date

July 24, 2009 - Notice Date for Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 18, 2009 - EAD and AOS "touched"

Aug. 20, 2009 - Notice Date for Request to Appear for Initial Interview

Sept. 2, 2009 - EAD "touched"

Sept. 15, 2009 - Received EAD card in the mail

Sept. 23, 2009 - Interview Appointment at 10:15am- "Approved"

Sept. 24, 2009 - received email "card production ordered" I485

Oct. 1, 2009 - received NOA2

Oct 5, 2009 - received GC in the mail ?thanks God?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
happy new year sa lahat! andito parin po ako! hirap kumuha ng ticket, puno lahat. waaah!!! ok lang, hintayin ko nalang siguro bumaba prices! hehe!

visa dance para sa mga naghihitay! padating na yan! i can feel it! :thumbs:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Jaser, when ka alis? Im leaving on January 12 via Northwest airlines. POE is LA.

Kuya Manny, Do I need to hand carry my Xray firlms? Parang wa poise naman yata. HAHAHA! I have 2 hours and 45 minutes layover. I heard daming tao sa LAX airport, kasya na ba yung time na yun to make it to my connecting flight?

hi STEPHnRIA! nung umalis ako dala ko yung film, napaka wa poise talaga bringing that film, anak ko nga pinagbitbit ko eh, he he. Pero dont worry, hindi naman kinuha or tinanong sa akin about the xray film. Sensya na pla, ngayon lang ako nakapag post dito, medyo nakakahomesick dito sa california, brrr, sobrang lamig. Parang gusto ko na ngang umuwi sa pinas dahil sa lamig. Good luck pala sa mga waiting. :dance: :dance:

happy new year sa lahat! andito parin po ako! hirap kumuha ng ticket, puno lahat. waaah!!! ok lang, hintayin ko nalang siguro bumaba prices! hehe!

visa dance para sa mga naghihitay! padating na yan! i can feel it! :thumbs:

Jaser, when ka alis? Im leaving on January 12 via Northwest airlines. POE is LA.

Kuya Manny, Do I need to hand carry my Xray firlms? Parang wa poise naman yata. HAHAHA! I have 2 hours and 45 minutes layover. I heard daming tao sa LAX airport, kasya na ba yung time na yun to make it to my connecting flight?

hi STEPHnRIA! nung umalis ako dala ko yung film, napaka wa poise talaga bringing that film, anak ko nga pinagbitbit ko eh, he he. Pero dont worry, hindi naman kinuha or tinanong sa akin about the xray film. Sensya na pla, ngayon lang ako nakapag post dito, medyo nakakahomesick dito sa california, brrr, sobrang lamig. Parang gusto ko na ngang umuwi sa pinas dahil sa lamig. Good luck pala sa mga waiting. :dance: :dance:

hi minang im jean.wife of john,pinay din ako..kailangan mong dalhin ung xray m,,hindi tatanungin oo hahanapin pro para makasigurado dalhin m lang..ilagay m sa cary bag m,,wg m epapacheck in,.kac ganyan ang gnawa ko.kadarating ko lang dito nung november 26 sa US.

Timeline

Thanks peeps, hinde nyo pa kami nakalimutan. 2009 na, I have been waiting for ALMOST 3 months (since interview date) yaayyy!

But not yet tired to do the visa dance :dance: :dance: :dance:

God bless you all... Sa mga paalis, have a safe flight po...

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Timeline

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD

This afternoon, while cooking for dinner, I received the magic text from DELBROS:

"Delbros delivers! Please be inform that we are now preparing for dispatch of the visa for MNL 2008 XXX XXX XX.

To track the visa, log in to www.delbros.com. Thank u."

I was in shock for a couple of hours, I think I am still in shock... Now I understand how it feels to be stuck somewhere counting countless days and after those painful days, there is this day that I thought will never come, but my day today became so magical, now I can say, the waiting is all worth it...

I'LL SEE YOU SOON MY JEFF... I AM SUPER EXCITED...

Thanks VJ friends and this thread for keeping me company during the painful waiting days... God bless you all...

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD

This afternoon, while cooking for dinner, I received the magic text from DELBROS:

"Delbros delivers! Please be inform that we are now preparing for dispatch of the visa for MNL 2008 XXX XXX XX.

I was in shock for a couple of hours, I think I am still in shock... Now I understand how it feels to be stuck somewhere counting countless days and after those painful days, there is this day that I thought will never come, but my day today became so magical, now I can say, the waiting is all worth it...

Thanks VJ friends and this thread for keeping me company during the painful waiting days... God bless you all...

Jeffcloe: Sa wakas may magic text ka na rin! Congratulations!

Tedjen: Hindi ka nag-iisa! We will all root for you and Pinkria to receive your visas soon!

Isang lucky cheeseburger at visa dance sa inyong dalawa!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all! Im back. :)

I was my birthday last Jan 4 :). T'was my first time spending it away from my family. Homesick like hell but adjusting well.

bevs, I saw the pictures in friendster. Nice dress ;). Anyway, skin test? Hmmm im not aware of that. I went to the local center here to get my vaccine like they told me to in St. Lukes that i need to get mine done when i come over. But when i got there, they said i dont need to coz they already gave me that according to my sheet and truth be told... there is a date there that it was administered to me. Its only $60 but they said they dont have to give it to me this soon if i needed a 2nd dose of Tdap. Its nice that they dont wanna rip me off hehe. Anyway, i was gonna go to a local civil surgeon to see if i can get a vaccination supplement or I-693A. I dont need to have another medical as i already had it done in the philippines. But i talked with lorraine and she found a civil surgeon in Austin that wont rip people off and wont ask you to redo the medical exam. I havent heard from her since but i communicate with her thru friendster every now and then. So im kinda waiting for updates on that. For now im gathering my stuff for the AOS.

jamesnrei: Congratulations! Weeeeeeee! I think i was out of town that weekend. Dang, i wanted to hangout with you :/... but theres always next time (remember our trip with the girls and manny :P hehe). Been going to Boerne and New Braunfels as Matt has friends and clients there. I havent been to houston yet. You are right, downtown SA is nice. Did you take the boat ride? Oh btw, did you see the shows there too like the wax museum and sorts? We have to talk to lorraine about the civil surgeon in Austin. She said we just need to fax them our vaccination report and they'll fax us the I-693A for a small fee. Im waiting for an update on that. Ill keep you posted.

JoseRizal: How it going? Have you been driving in there? :P I still dont know how to drive properly yet hehehehe.

JamesRachel: How are the lobsters? :P How cold is it in Maine? Its darn cold here and the seeder trees are giving me allergies.

Happy new year to all (late no!) :P

Edited by PingLocalHostess

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
MGA kapatid kumusta na? sorry ha medyo na bc beauty ko hehehehe, di na tuloy ako nka visit dito. happy new year sainyong lahat ha. anyway guys meron ako tanong.

gusto ko lang kumuha ng sagot sa inyo dito lalo na sa mga k1 at ng filed na ng AOS. guys did u had the SKIN TEST? ano pa da dapat natin gawin asside mga additional vaccination we need? yung anak namin kasali bha? thanks sa answer yun ha.

Hi Bevs, yes kailangan talaga natin ng skin test. Me, tomorrow my skin test schedule someone came here to give me a skin test.

Sorry ngaUn lang ulit ako post busy kc ako palagi. Kumusta lahat na ba ng ka visa dito? Asawa ko lang kc palagi naka-online dito sa VJ using my account . Happy Belated New Year to all and advance to all who will be an interview this month. Good Luck guys!

kaya nga sis kasi may isang taga VJ na sinabihan ko about ani but gi snob ra niya ako beauty, mag solo daw ko ana sya. aguy na imperna ko, imbes tabanga og gi aware nko sya, ngek di man sya mo tou nko. sure man jud ko na naay skin test kay si MAricar tga vj sad bagi lang sya nag skin test. sya man nag ingon nko. aguy bahala sa if di sya mo tou nko. wa sad ko na nginahanglan niya. when ka mag file sis? sa Wed ko mag pa skin test.

BEVS,FYI,i didnt snub nor ignore u.i was nice enough to answer ur queries,in fact,i even told u to do whatever u want to do.honestly speaking i dont know about that skin test since i just got here in the US and havent started yet my AOS.i even told u about another vj member who just recently filed her AOS here in IDAHO and she was never asked for a skin test.u even told me that we will have another PE here,i said i dont think we will need to have another PE since the one that we had in the Phils is valid for a year.dont say things that are not true coz i have the record of our chat.

FYI ulit,try to check this,i found this on www.uscis.gov

2. What if I am a K nonimmigrant visa holder and

already had a medical exam overseas?

A. K-1 fiancé(e) or a K-2 child of a K-1 fiancé(e), or as a

B. K-3 spouse of a U.S. citizen or a K-4 child of a K-3

spouse of a U.S. citizen, and

C. You received a medical examination prior to

admission, then-

a. You are not required to have another medical

examination as long as your Form I-485,

Application to Register Permanent Residence or

Adjust Status, is filed within one year of your

overseas medical examination.

Timeline

RIA,lapit na alis mo,have a safe flight.kaya mo yan :thumbs:;)

THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD

Congratulations jeffcloe!!!have a safe flight!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Timeline
THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD

CONGRATS jeffcloe!!! Lika na! Buy ka na ticket! Alis na tayo sa Jan 12! Dali!!! COngrats again!

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Timeline

Thank you guys... I am extremely happy talaga!

For those who are waiting, I know it is depressing, I even thought this day will never happen, but it did! Yaaayyy!

My visa is out for delivery today, will let know once I received it. Will have to attend the CFO and do few more things before leaving, Jeff is expecting me to finish up everything until tomorrow and fly this weekend yaaayyy... GOD WILLING...

I have a question though, when I filled up forms (I think during the medical), I have written DETROIT since NWA has a direct flight to DETROIT. Now we could not find a cheap flight direct to DETROIT, instead I will need to stop somewhere like San Francisco CA. Will it cause some problems at the POE?

Again thank you guys... God bless!

CONGRATS jeffcloe!!! Lika na! Buy ka na ticket! Alis na tayo sa Jan 12! Dali!!! COngrats again!

Timeline
Thank you guys... I am extremely happy talaga!

For those who are waiting, I know it is depressing, I even thought this day will never happen, but it did! Yaaayyy!

My visa is out for delivery today, will let know once I received it. Will have to attend the CFO and do few more things before leaving, Jeff is expecting me to finish up everything until tomorrow and fly this weekend yaaayyy... GOD WILLING...

I have a question though, when I filled up forms (I think during the medical), I have written DETROIT since NWA has a direct flight to DETROIT. Now we could not find a cheap flight direct to DETROIT, instead I will need to stop somewhere like San Francisco CA. Will it cause some problems at the POE?

Again thank you guys... God bless!

Dont worry,it wont have a problem,i also filled up a different POE and ended up in another one :) .ang saya naman!!! .Have a safe flight!!!

Timeline

congratulations jeffcloe! :D don't forget to bring thick, warm jacket.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Status

jeffcloe..................................K1......................10/02..................10/03..................11/07...................10/16.................T (1/07/09)

tedjen....................................K3.......................------....................------...................-------....................11/21.................U

pinkRia.................................K1.......................------....................------...................-------....................11/19.................U

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28...................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................11/13

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19...................8/20.................10/03......................9/08.................11/17

nbfsb.....................................IR2.......................?.........................9/18..................10/17......................9/17.................11/20

pie..........................................K1........................9/08...................9/10..................10/20.....................9/19.................11/21

trinidad-lohner...................K3........................8/19...................8/20..................10/14......................9/04.................11/21

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31......................9/23.................11/22

todNasmeen........................K1........................9/09...................9/10..................10/24.....................9/09.................11/24

M@C....................................K1.........................9/03..................9/10..................10/17......................9/26.................11/25

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27....................9/05.................10/31...............,......9/17.................11/28

zarjo2524.............................F2A......................8/21..............................................?.............................8/21.................11/30

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18..................10/28.....................9/18.................12/02

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09....................9/19......................8/27.................12/02

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................9/18...................9/23..................10/24.....................9/18.................12/05

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.................9/09....................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26................12/06

Christian's gem...................K1........................9/08..................9/10...................10/22.....................9/11.................12/06

dphus.....................................K3.......................9/19....................9/24.................10/28.....................9/22.................12/06

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01...................10/10......................9/22................12/15

minang..................................F1.......................9/26....................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26................12/16

jaser.......................................K3.......................9/19....................9/23.................................................9/22................12/24

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status

Candidates for award/s this coming graduation day! :lol:

Heartthrob (young at heart) award - J. Rizal! :jest::jest::jest:

marathon award - nangunguna na si bevs eh kaso nadapa! who wants to overthrow her? hmmm lol

1st Runner Up Marathon - Maileen_Bernis (di pa siya nakaalis puro marathon na ang isip tuloy nakalimutan niya mag-CFO! :rofl:

pioneer award - zarjo

legend award -Ria

lobster award - Rachel

bangus award - jaser

cheeseburger award - kungakoikaw

techie geek award - Pinglocalhostess

Mrs. award - trinidad-lohner

brainchild (oc oc) award - jamesNrei (founder ba?! lol)

kikay award -pretty_mommy

juvenile (Baby face) award- nbfsb

Pasaway Award - Christian's Gem

Persistence Award - Minang (2x a week sa embassy!)

Unique (best cheeseburger dancer) award - dphus ( he's the only american here; after doing the cheeseburger dance their visa was issued)

Kabute award - nickoftime

Kodak award - bevs

Tamporista (by request :P ) award - grace_2274

Best Dancer award - ManilaIdaho

Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko award - jeffcloe

Maria Clara award (mahiyain kasi) - waitinginvain

Saling kit award - tedjen

Kintab award - ShineK

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Timeline

PinglocalHostess, weather in Texas is so weird. One day it's freezingly cold then next day it's so sunny and humid. :wacko: Oh we did take the boat ride, it was so nice with all the lights and tour guide. so romantic...

could this be the civil surgeon you pertain to???

Dr. L. E. Arnold

4534 Westgate Boulevard, Suite 106

Austin, TX 78745

Tel: (512) 444-3131

Fax: (512) 447-4699

Were you given an I-94? I don't have one, but we are making a follow up call to the customs at the airport. Do we really need this form? And you mentioned the 2nd dose of Tdap, so we don't have to get the 2nd dose?

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.