jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just arrived earlier today and still adjusting to the time zone here in LA. B)

Wishing the Voltes team a lucky cheeseburger and a visa dance!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

welcome USA bro... kumusta ang marathon? hahahahaha, wag mag deny.

Kapoy pa. 100 meter dash lang para practice ba? :P

hmmm ang bagal mo pala.. hahahha joke lang bro...ok lang yan practice make perfect ika nga, ma memorize mo rin nya soon,, :bonk: make sure si jr nka sleep ha. hahahaha :bonk:

Ang hirap pala ng marathon kung may bitbit na bata!:P

:rofl::rofl::rofl: bwesit ka manny na utot ako sa reply mo.. hahahahaha, i cant imagine that though :wacko::wacko:

hi guys!

medyo naging busy lately sori kung delay ang kwento ko...

i left our visa packets sa bus. i brought 2 baggage. nung isinakay namen mga gamet, yung visa packets nilagay ko sa upuan ko. so nung bababa na kame, i went for the bagahe agd, forgetting about the packets na nakalagay dun sa plastic for the xray films. pinagsama sama ko kc yung mga yun dun sa platic na binebenta sa st. lukes.

nung inaayos ko na mga gamet ko pagdating ko kina mommy, dun ko lang napansin so i called the bus co. sabi nung agent, tatawagan na lang daw ako pag me nakuhang report. so i waited for like 2 days, until last weds nga, got enough of waiting for call and following my lost up. di ko pate makontak embassy sa manila from here, don't know why. so me and my sister went to the airport sa may parang customer service ng city flyers bus.

yung unang mamang nakita ko, told me na yung lost would be reported sa hotline nga daw so yun, naghisterical ako. i told him that it is an emergency and that am 100% sure sa bus naiwan yung docs. Told him that since he could not help me, might as well have me talk to some1 who could help me. then pinasa nya ako dun sa officer. i told him kung para saan yung docs and about my flight on sunday and kung ano pwede mangyare kung nawala ko. naawa naman so he went into a restricted room na para sa mga found items siguro. then nung bumalik, he asked when have i lost the packets, he ask me to describe what they look like and asked for my passport. tas pagbalik nya, hawak nya yung plastic bag!!! i was totally shouting and almost crying talaga. nanginig buong katawan ko. the feeling is more intense that what i had during the interview and when i got the text. imagine, yung mga pinagdaanan naten whiule waiting for our visas, then we got them, imagine loosing those important thingy. glad i got over it all...

kung di pala ako pumunta sa bus co. sa airport, friday pa nila ituturn over yung mga items for the week sa service center. so kung hindi friday, baka saturday pa lang nila ako tatawagan and by then, siguro i cud have cancelled my flight, or arrange another ticket sa pinas, or worse, naireport ko na sa embassy tas the embassy wud have me go thru the entire process again...

hay... finally it's done... salamat sa sympathy, support and advises... love u guys! thanks for being there for me...

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

hi guys!

i left our visa packets sa bus. i brought 2 baggage. nung isinakay namen mga gamet, yung visa packets nilagay ko sa upuan ko. so nung bababa na kame, i went for the bagahe agd, forgetting about the packets na nakalagay dun sa plastic for the xray films. pinagsama sama ko kc yung mga yun dun sa platic na binebenta sa st. lukes.

nung inaayos ko na mga gamet ko pagdating ko kina mommy, dun ko lang napansin so i called the bus co. sabi nung agent, tatawagan na lang daw ako pag me nakuhang report. so i waited for like 2 days, until last weds nga, got enough of waiting for call and following my lost up. di ko pate makontak embassy sa manila from here, don't know why. so me and my sister went to the airport sa may parang customer service ng city flyers bus.

yung unang mamang nakita ko, told me na yung lost would be reported sa hotline nga daw so yun, naghisterical ako. i told him that it is an emergency and that am 100% sure sa bus naiwan yung docs. Told him that since he could not help me, might as well have me talk to some1 who could help me. then pinasa nya ako dun sa officer. i told him kung para saan yung docs and about my flight on sunday and kung ano pwede mangyare kung nawala ko. naawa naman so he went into a restricted room na para sa mga found items siguro. then nung bumalik, he asked when have i lost the packets, he ask me to describe what they look like and asked for my passport. tas pagbalik nya, hawak nya yung plastic bag!!! i was totally shouting and almost crying talaga. nanginig buong katawan ko. the feeling is more intense that what i had during the interview and when i got the text. imagine, yung mga pinagdaanan naten whiule waiting for our visas, then we got them, imagine loosing those important thingy. glad i got over it all...

kung di pala ako pumunta sa bus co. sa airport, friday pa nila ituturn over yung mga items for the week sa service center. so kung hindi friday, baka saturday pa lang nila ako tatawagan and by then, siguro i cud have cancelled my flight, or arrange another ticket sa pinas, or worse, naireport ko na sa embassy tas the embassy wud have me go thru the entire process again...

hay... finally it's done... salamat sa sympathy, support and advises... love u guys! thanks for being there for me...

Like what the the others posted in your other thread. You just don't call them, you go to them. Anyway, I'm glad that everything went well and that it shouldn't be only a lesson for you but for the rest of us also. Until we all reach the US, this packet is the most important set of documents in our lives because our futures depend on them. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi guys! no worries to those fab five who are still waiting, just like what J. Rizal said expect the good news to pour by mid of this week. while waiting just keep moving those hips. i had regular yum with cheeseburger and fries last night for you guys.

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Status

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01...................10/10......................9/22................U

jaser.......................................K3.......................9/19....................9/23.................................................9/22................U

minang..................................F1.......................9/26....................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26................U

jeffcloe..................................K1......................10/02..................10/03..................11/07...................10/16.................U

tedjen....................................K3.......................------....................------...................-------....................11/21.................U

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28...................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................11/13

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19...................8/20.................10/03......................9/08.................11/17

nbfsb.....................................IR2.......................?.........................9/18..................10/17......................9/17.................11/20

pie..........................................K1........................9/08...................9/10..................10/20.....................9/19.................11/21

trinidad-lohner...................K3........................8/19...................8/20..................10/14......................9/04.................11/21

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31......................9/23.................11/22

todNasmeen........................K1........................9/09...................9/10..................10/24.....................9/09.................11/24

M@C....................................K1.........................9/03..................9/10..................10/17......................9/26.................11/25

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27....................9/05.................10/31...............,......9/17.................11/28

zarjo2524.............................F2A......................8/21..............................................?.............................8/21.................11/30

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18..................10/28.....................9/18.................12/02

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09....................9/19......................8/27.................12/02

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................9/18...................9/23..................10/24.....................9/18.................12/05

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.................9/09....................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26................12/06

Christian's gem...................K1........................9/08..................9/10...................10/22.....................9/11.................12/06

dphus.....................................K3.......................9/19....................9/24.................10/28.....................9/22.................12/06

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status

Candidates for award/s this coming graduation day! :lol:

Heartthrob (young at heart) award - J. Rizal! :jest::jest::jest:

marathon award - nangunguna na si bevs eh kaso nadapa! who wants to overthrow her? hmmm lol

1st Runner Up Marathon - Maileen_Bernis (di pa siya nakaalis puro marathon na ang isip tuloy nakalimutan niya mag-CFO! :rofl:

pioneer award - zarjo

legend award -Ria

lobster award - Rachel

bangus award - jaser

cheeseburger award - kungakoikaw

techie geek award - Pinglocalhostess

Mrs. award - trinidad-lohner

brainchild (oc oc) award - jamesNrei (founder ba?! lol)

kikay award -pretty_mommy

juvenile (Baby face) award- nbfsb

Pasaway Award - Christian's Gem

Persistence Award - Minang (2x a week sa embassy!)

Unique (best cheeseburger dancer) award - dphus ( he's the only american here; after doing the cheeseburger dance their visa was issued)

Kabute award - nickoftime

Kodak award - bevs

Tamporista (by request :P ) award - grace_2274

Best Dancer award - ManilaIdaho

Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko award - jeffcloe

Maria Clara award (mahiyain kasi) - waitinginvain

Saling kit award - tedjen

Hello Everyone! :innocent:

I'm happy to hear that most of us got their visa. I'm in the US now. Happily ever after hehehe. :star:

Those who wait just be patient and keep on praying. :innocent: In God's time you will receive your visa. Take advantage of the time while you are with your family in the Philippines, spend it wisely. Im sure mamimiss nyo sila [pag nandito na kayo.

JamesNrei; Wala ba ako sa list of awardees? :luv: hehehe joke lang :P . I know I have never been actively participating with the thread but I find time to read it and see the progress and I'm so glad that to know that most of us got their visa and now with their loveones. ;)

Regards,

Shine

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi to everyone! i'm back. :) i'm now in Grand Prairie, texas. me and my son arrived here dec 11 930 pm Manila time. It's so freakingly cold. brrrrrrrr. When we got out of Dallas airport I thought I was walking in a big freezer. :blink: oh i left Manila Dec 11 at 0030H just after I took my US licensure exam in Makati. I'm relieved it's over now but i still have to take 3 more tests. oh i have a funny little story about my POE. when I was interviewed by the immigration officer, he consulted me about his shoulder pain. lol. I just landed US and I'm having consultation already. hehehe... hayyyy i'm so happy to be here and I can now relax and enjoy my fiance and aunt's company. and start doing some stretching before the marathon. :lol:

maileen, i'm so glad you found your packets. Guard them with your life. :)

waitinginvain, congratulations!

shineK, i haven't seen you in awhile. In what state are you right now?

fantastic four, your time is coming! yahoo!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Status

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01...................10/10......................9/22................T (12/10)

jaser.......................................K3.......................9/19....................9/23.................................................9/22................U

minang..................................F1.......................9/26....................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26................U

jeffcloe..................................K1......................10/02..................10/03..................11/07...................10/16.................U

tedjen....................................K3.......................------....................------...................-------....................11/21.................U

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28...................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................11/13

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19...................8/20.................10/03......................9/08.................11/17

nbfsb.....................................IR2.......................?.........................9/18..................10/17......................9/17.................11/20

pie..........................................K1........................9/08...................9/10..................10/20.....................9/19.................11/21

trinidad-lohner...................K3........................8/19...................8/20..................10/14......................9/04.................11/21

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31......................9/23.................11/22

todNasmeen........................K1........................9/09...................9/10..................10/24.....................9/09.................11/24

M@C....................................K1.........................9/03..................9/10..................10/17......................9/26.................11/25

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27....................9/05.................10/31...............,......9/17.................11/28

zarjo2524.............................F2A......................8/21..............................................?.............................8/21.................11/30

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18..................10/28.....................9/18.................12/02

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09....................9/19......................8/27.................12/02

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................9/18...................9/23..................10/24.....................9/18.................12/05

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.................9/09....................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26................12/06

Christian's gem...................K1........................9/08..................9/10...................10/22.....................9/11.................12/06

dphus.....................................K3.......................9/19....................9/24.................10/28.....................9/22.................12/06

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status

Candidates for award/s this coming graduation day! :lol:

Heartthrob (young at heart) award - J. Rizal! :jest::jest::jest:

marathon award - nangunguna na si bevs eh kaso nadapa! who wants to overthrow her? hmmm lol

1st Runner Up Marathon - Maileen_Bernis (di pa siya nakaalis puro marathon na ang isip tuloy nakalimutan niya mag-CFO! :rofl:

pioneer award - zarjo

legend award -Ria

lobster award - Rachel

bangus award - jaser

cheeseburger award - kungakoikaw

techie geek award - Pinglocalhostess

Mrs. award - trinidad-lohner

brainchild (oc oc) award - jamesNrei (founder ba?! lol)

kikay award -pretty_mommy

juvenile (Baby face) award- nbfsb

Pasaway Award - Christian's Gem

Persistence Award - Minang (2x a week sa embassy!)

Unique (best cheeseburger dancer) award - dphus ( he's the only american here; after doing the cheeseburger dance their visa was issued)

Kabute award - nickoftime

Kodak award - bevs

Tamporista (by request :P ) award - grace_2274

Best Dancer award - ManilaIdaho

Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko award - jeffcloe

Maria Clara award (mahiyain kasi) - waitinginvain

Saling kit award - tedjen

Kintab award - ShineK

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

naku manny, diskartehan mo na lang yang marathon mo, talagang mahirap kapag may bata.

sa fantastic 4, visa dance for you guys :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

bakit parang tahimik ata si ria?

jamesnrei, malamig ba sobra, paano kaya ako, sa maryland kami and sa january ang alis namin.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

pretty mommy, it's 1C right now but it feels -3C. i'm not a cold-natured person that's why I easily get chills. My fiance said it's a lot colder in Maryland. But don't worry all houses have heater. you will feel the cold once you get out of the building. and I what i do is I run immediately towards the car. lol :) Just tell hubby to bring you warm jackets when he picks you up in january and wear closed shoes and socks.

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Glad your worries are all over Maileen...Thank God & God Bless your family always =))

Merry Christmas!

:dance::dance::dance:

Visa dance for the fantastic 4

hi guys!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

nakakaiyak naman ang week an ito for us waiting... huhuhu...

but I am happy for waiting in vain (ooopppsss no more)...

I have a question, does CO's has to go back to the US for Christmas holidays until new year? Does it mean a longggggg holiday for USEM Manila?

This will make me really sad if this will going to be the case... :crying:

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

I have a question, does CO's has to go back to the US for Christmas holidays until new year? Does it mean a longggggg holiday for USEM Manila?

Parang may nagsabi na hindi uuwi ang mga CO dahil sa backlog. Di ko lang matandaan kung sino.

Sa Fantastic Four: Isang lucky cheeseburger at visa dance sa inyo!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Jose Rizal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Parang may nagsabi na hindi uuwi ang mga CO dahil sa backlog. Di ko lang matandaan kung sino.

Sa Fantastic Four: Isang lucky cheeseburger at visa dance sa inyo!

Sige i-cheeseburger at visa dance ko na lang ito...

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.