jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Minang,

Your visa will come soon. Your patience and perseverance are very great qualities of you and I truly respect that. Here is a visa/cheeseburger dance for you :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hey guys/girls,

My wife recieved her visa this afternoon!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats to those who recieved visas today and to those who are still awaiting for their visas your time will come soon. Here is a cheeseburger/visa dance for all :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I have one concern though......when my wife recieved her package the envelope that says "do no open" has clearly been scored on the corner revealing the corners of the documents inside. Is this normal? It appears someone looked inside before it left the embassy or whereever because my wife never touched it.

Congrats dhpus and to your wife! God is really good. Can I just dance for our visa? :dance: :dance: :dance:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To Minang, Jaser & Jeffcloe,

Thanks guys...

We'll include you in our prayers & thanksgiving, the Visas are coming, it's really gonna be a Merry Christmas for all of us!!!

to Pretty Mommy & to Dphus & his wife, Congrats & Have a safe journey...

meanwhile we'll continue to dance Koya Manny's "papaya version" dance hahaha.... :dance::dance::dance:

jaser, minang, jeffcloe your turn to have the visa is fast approaching. I am sure You'll have a merry Christmas. :)

Rei: You forgot waitinginvain and our newest member tedjen! :)

A lucky cheeseburger and visa dance to the Fab Five!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

hi there Minang,

sis don't worry, padating na Visa mo, baka magkasabay pa tayo mag PDOS, kse next wk ko pa maacikaso yun.Treat dn kita cheeseburger kala ni "koya Manny" sila lang hehehe Joke!

Aalis ka na ba as soon as you rcv the Visa?

keep me posted ok?

Hang in there Sis...

God Bless...

guys I just got my VISA! kaninang 7 am cya dineliver!ang aga tulog pa ko ginising lang ng kapitbahay!yehey!thank GOD!yahooo...THANK YOU SAINYONG LAHAT NA MGA SIS AND BRO KO DITO SA VISAJOURNEY!THIS SITE HELPED ME AND MY DAUGHTER A LOT. ALL THE IMPORTANT DETAILS THAT I NEED TO KNOW,I FOUND IN HERE THANKS VISAJOURNEY!TO KOYA MANNY AND MINANG AND THE REST SALAMAT NG MARAMI SAINYO!LAHAT TAYO BAGO MAG CHRISTMAS EVE SURE NA MAKAKATANGGAP NA NG VISA,TO JAMESNREI THANKS FOR BEING THE "BRAIN" BEHIND DV---GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS ALL OF US!at talaga namang nagspeech pa ako! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance: :dance:

Grace,it's a "merry" christmas to you and your family. Really God is sooo good. Hope soon we'll get our visa na din. Lord, i'm asking for your help to grant us our visa. We trust you and have faith in you!

Hey guys/girls,

My wife recieved her visa this afternoon!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats to those who recieved visas today and to those who are still awaiting for their visas your time will come soon. Here is a cheeseburger/visa dance for all :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I have one concern though......when my wife recieved her package the envelope that says "do no open" has clearly been scored on the corner revealing the corners of the documents inside. Is this normal? It appears someone looked inside before it left the embassy or whereever because my wife never touched it.

Hello, Congrats to you & your wife =))

exactly the same with the brown envelope we received with the visa, the one which says "do not open"...i'm also wondering if that's normal because you can peep through the hole...it's scored in one corner.The two envelopes w/c my daughter & I rcvd. have the exact cut up holes.

Koya Manny Help us, is This Normal???

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

exactly the same with the brown envelope we received with the visa, the one which says "do not open"...i'm also wondering if that's normal because you can peep through the hole...it's scored in one corner.The two envelopes w/c my daughter & I rcvd. have the exact cut up holes.

Koya Manny Help us, is This Normal???

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Normal yan. But DO NOT OPEN! At baka madeport kayo! :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

congratulations dphus! happy reunion :)

to the fab five, this coming week is your week. No doubt about it.:D

maybe waitingvain has her visa already? anyone seen her lately?

J. Rizal, I only mentioned the 3 bec they were the ones who posted before me. :blush:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Status

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01...................10/10......................9/22................U

jaser.......................................K3.......................9/19....................9/23.................................................9/22................U

minang..................................F1.......................9/26....................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26................U

jeffcloe..................................K1......................10/02..................10/03..................11/07...................10/16.................U

tedjen....................................K3.......................------....................------...................-------....................11/21.................U

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28...................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................11/13

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19...................8/20.................10/03......................9/08.................11/17

nbfsb.....................................IR2.......................?.........................9/18..................10/17......................9/17.................11/20

pie..........................................K1........................9/08...................9/10..................10/20.....................9/19.................11/21

trinidad-lohner...................K3........................8/19...................8/20..................10/14......................9/04.................11/21

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31......................9/23.................11/22

todNasmeen........................K1........................9/09...................9/10..................10/24.....................9/09.................11/24

M@C....................................K1.........................9/03..................9/10..................10/17......................9/26.................11/25

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27....................9/05.................10/31...............,......9/17.................11/28

zarjo2524.............................F2A......................8/21..............................................?.............................8/21.................11/30

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18..................10/28.....................9/18.................12/02

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09....................9/19......................8/27.................12/02

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................9/18...................9/23..................10/24.....................9/18.................12/05

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.................9/09....................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26................12/06

Christian's gem...................K1........................9/08..................9/10...................10/22.....................9/11.................12/06

dphus.....................................K3.......................9/19....................9/24.................10/28.....................9/22.................12/06

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status

Candidates for award/s this coming graduation day! :lol:

Heartthrob (young at heart) award - J. Rizal! :jest::jest::jest:

marathon award - nangunguna na si bevs eh kaso nadapa! who wants to overthrow her? hmmm lol

1st Runner Up Marathon - Maileen_Bernis (di pa siya nakaalis puro marathon na ang isip tuloy nakalimutan niya mag-CFO! :rofl:

pioneer award - zarjo

legend award -Ria

lobster award - Rachel

bangus award - jaser

cheeseburger award - kungakoikaw

techie geek award - Pinglocalhostess

Mrs. award - trinidad-lohner

brainchild (oc oc) award - jamesNrei (founder ba?! lol)

kikay award -pretty_mommy

juvenile (Baby face) award- nbfsb

Pasaway Award - Christian's Gem

Persistence Award - Minang (2x a week sa embassy!)

Unique (best cheeseburger dancer) award - dphus ( he's the only american here; after doing the cheeseburger dance their visa was issued)

Kabute award - nickoftime

Kodak award - bevs

Tamporista (by request :P ) award - grace_2274

Best Dancer award - ManilaIdaho

Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko award - jeffcloe

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to dphus, grace_2274 and pretty mommy!

Oh dang! I missed the visa dancing marathon!

Ill catch up... weeeeee heres to the fab 5! Hope you'll get your visa soon!

sd47.gif4.gifthdance7.gifthi13.gifthq3.gifthththnarutobuttdance.gif

Edited by PingLocalHostess

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

YEHEEEEY Today is Sunday, I can't wait to start a new week, hahaha! Kaka excite, na nakaka nervous, na nakaka stress hahaha!

Good luck to all of us still waiting, be including you in my prayers, kc mas maganda mag graduate na tayong lahat para wala na ma sad...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

To those who have their visas already, thanks for your support, na appreciate ko sobra! :D nakakawala ng stress...

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

congrats sa lahat ng may visa na ha.. its nice to know na kunti nalng ang nag hihitay but mas maganda if wla na mang hihintay ng visa, sana next week lahat nag nag hihitay may visa na... :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: dance nga ako...good luck.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Tedjen: Nominee for Saling Kit Award - November applicant kasi :wacko::huh: B) :P;)

Hehehe, JR, I could get an award na rin pala... wehehehe...

Jeffcloe, same feeling here... I'm excited, nervous and hoping for this week... Don't worry, God is watching us... He knows the desire of our hearts...

Come on, let's just have a visa dance first :yes:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline
hi there Minang,

sis don't worry, padating na Visa mo, baka magkasabay pa tayo mag PDOS, kse next wk ko pa maacikaso yun.Treat dn kita cheeseburger kala ni "koya Manny" sila lang hehehe Joke!

Aalis ka na ba as soon as you rcv the Visa?

keep me posted ok?

Hang in there Sis...

God Bless...

guys I just got my VISA! kaninang 7 am cya dineliver!ang aga tulog pa ko ginising lang ng kapitbahay!yehey!thank GOD!yahooo...THANK YOU SAINYONG LAHAT NA MGA SIS AND BRO KO DITO SA VISAJOURNEY!THIS SITE HELPED ME AND MY DAUGHTER A LOT. ALL THE IMPORTANT DETAILS THAT I NEED TO KNOW,I FOUND IN HERE THANKS VISAJOURNEY!TO KOYA MANNY AND MINANG AND THE REST SALAMAT NG MARAMI SAINYO!LAHAT TAYO BAGO MAG CHRISTMAS EVE SURE NA MAKAKATANGGAP NA NG VISA,TO JAMESNREI THANKS FOR BEING THE "BRAIN" BEHIND DV---GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS ALL OF US!at talaga namang nagspeech pa ako! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance: :dance:

Grace,it's a "merry" christmas to you and your family. Really God is sooo good. Hope soon we'll get our visa na din. Lord, i'm asking for your help to grant us our visa. We trust you and have faith in you!

Thanks ha Grace. Balak ko pa naman di muna magpost dito kse i feel the waiting again. Pero when I open my cmputer, hindi ko kayo matiis. If ever na dumating visa ko this week, i still don't know pa, bahala na.. . Talaga, treat mo ako cheeseburger! Wow that's nice of you naman.he he, sana sabay2 kmi ng FAB FIVE para cheeseburger tayong lahat. I know there's a good news for us this coming week! To all who are still supporting us for our journey, thank you sooo much, I really appreciate it! The lord will protect you and guide you always!

Timeline
Congrats to dphus, grace_2274 and pretty mommy!

Oh dang! I missed the visa dancing marathon!

Ill catch up... weeeeee heres to the fab 5! Hope you'll get your visa soon!

sd47.gif4.gifthdance7.gifthi13.gifthq3.gifthththnarutobuttdance.gif

thanks Ping, hope it would be a nice christmas for us!

To the FAB FIVE,

Another Lucky Cheeseburger and Visa Dance for you guys!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi, i've been very busy (more of trying to keep myself busy...) sana naman before mag christmas we, the fab5 will get our visas too.

Time line:

Paid DV: August 20, 2008

Interview at USEM: September 22, 2008

DV in NSO: September 1, 2008

DV returned to USEM: October 10, 2008

Referral Date: October 27, 2008

Visa Received: December 15, 2008

Entry to US: December 19, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.