jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

mga kapatid! sori just now lng ako nakapag online VERY busy week sa akin.

Rei, pls update my status. I received my visa last November 24 around 9am. My fiance booked a flight for me November 27 (Thursday) for Las Vegas and I am already here at the same day with my son. My port of entry is Las Vegas, I was checked by the Immigration and let me stay in a room with others who were waiting also. I was even ready for all the questions that they are going to ask about me and my fiance but alas, they did not ask any questions. They took my documents (packet) that I received together with the passport with visas for me and my son. At the time the lady finished checking my dox she called my name and she just gave me the passports without any questions. She just told me that I should get married before 25th of February so I will not be deported :wacko::whistle: At the time I arrived in the McCaran Airport with my son when we got out from the Exit Area there my fiance with his daughter waiting for me with each of them holding a bouqet of flowers.. :blush: :blush: :blush::luv::luv: Right now I am starting with my life with the man I truly loved..

With regards all of those who are still waiting it is really sure that before this year ends you will have all your visas talaga. Remember what Lorraine/Grace said that they are not anymore accepting appointments / interview this December. God bless to all of you! A visa dances to all of those who are still waiting :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

glitterfy081821318D32.gif

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

congratulations it's all in God's time! It took this long coz He made it very special for us.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Status

zarjo2524.............................F2A......................8/21..............................................?.............................8/21.................T (11/27)

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09....................9/19......................8/27.................T (11/28)

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01...................10/10......................9/22................U

Christian's gem...................K1........................9/08..................9/10...................10/22.....................9/11.................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................9/18...................9/23..................10/24.....................9/18.................U

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.................9/09....................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26................U

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18..................10/28.....................9/18..................T (11/28)

jaser.......................................K3.......................9/19....................9/23.................................................9/22.................U

dphus.....................................K3.......................9/19....................9/24.................10/28.....................9/22.................U

minang..................................F1.......................9/26....................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26.................U

jeffcloe..................................K1......................10/02..................10/03..................11/07...................10/16.................U

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11....................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

jovelyn barajas....................K3........................9/01............................................................................9/11..................P?

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV to USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28...................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................11/13

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19...................8/20.................10/03......................9/08.................11/17

nbfsb.....................................IR2.......................?.........................9/18..................10/17......................9/17.................11/20

pie..........................................K1........................9/08...................9/10..................10/20.....................9/19.................11/21

trinidad-lohner...................K3........................8/19...................8/20..................10/14......................9/04.................11/21

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31......................9/23.................11/22

todNasmeen........................K1........................9/09...................9/10..................10/24.....................9/09.................11/24

M@C....................................K1.........................9/03..................9/10..................10/17......................9/26.................11/25

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27....................9/05.................10/31...............,......9/17.................11/28

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status

another set of list :lol:

heartthrob award - J. Rizal! :jest::jest::jest:

marathon award - nangunguna na si bevs eh kaso nadapa! who wants to overthrow her? hmmm lol

1st Runner Up Marathon - Maileen_Bernis (di pa siya nakaalis puro marathon na ang isip tuloy nakalimutan niya mag-CFO! :rofl:

pioneer award - zarjo

legend award -Ria

lobster award - Rachel

bangus award - jaser

cheeseburger award - kungakoikaw

techie geek award - Pinglocalhostess

Mrs. award - trinidad-lohner

brainchild award - jamesNrei (founder ba?! lol)

kikay award -pretty_mommy

juvenile award - nbfsb

Pasaway Award - Christian's Gem

Persistence Award - Minang (2x a week sa embassy!)

Unique award - dphus ( he's the only american here)

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

j.rizal: 1st runner up marathon pala huh?! eh kung iloveyouhin kita everyday para mawala ka sa listahan ng mga magmamarathon before xmas?! hmp!!! lol

Sister, first place ka na by default. nadapa kasi si bevs! :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
congratulations Rea,I'm so happy for you......thank you for all the help sa visa journey ko...

You are welcome!!! Just keep on dropping by here at visa journey. You will be surprised with so many people who are willing to help without asking for anything in return. :star::star::star:

Just smile, you will be alright. :thumbs:

Edited by STEPHnRIA

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
wow! maeedit na pangalan ni ria finally!!! sayang pagbati ko gurl, di mo inabot aniv moh... hehehe am so happy for u... finally!!!

pretty mommy: keep hanging in there... u'll have urs soon sis... mwah! here's a visa dance for u... :dance:

jrizal: huwaw! bro u got it nah!!! congrats... ano yung texture ng visa? hehehe can't wait for mines

minang: keep the faith sis! damayan ever! visa dance for u too... :dance::dance::dance:

and for every1 else: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

mai, thanks! Visa na lang tayo! :dance: :dance: :dance:

congratulations Rea,I'm so happy for you......thank you for all the help sa visa journey ko...

You are welcome!!! Just keep on dropping by here at visa journey. You will be surprised with so many people who are willing to help without asking for anything in return. :star::star::star:

Just smile, you will be alright. :thumbs:

Pssst. Maniningil ako sa yo! :P

wow! maeedit na pangalan ni ria finally!!! sayang pagbati ko gurl, di mo inabot aniv moh... hehehe am so happy for u... finally!!!

pretty mommy: keep hanging in there... u'll have urs soon sis... mwah! here's a visa dance for u... :dance:

jrizal: huwaw! bro u got it nah!!! congrats... ano yung texture ng visa? hehehe can't wait for mines

minang: keep the faith sis! damayan ever! visa dance for u too... :dance::dance::dance:

thank you guys sa mga encouragements niyo sa akin.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

thank you guys sa mga encouragements niyo sa akin.

Pretty Mom/Minang: Malapit na rin sa inyo. Konting tiis pa. :):dance::dance:

guys!!!

i got the magic text!!! wo0oooh!!!

Tracking number:mnl2007xxxxxx01

DATE & TIME DESCRIPTION

2008-11-28 19:40:09 SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT DISTRIBUTION CENTER

2008-11-28 13:30:44 SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

2008-09-18 14:43:36 SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY

j.rizal: 1st runner up marathon pala huh?! eh kung iloveyouhin kita everyday para mawala ka sa listahan ng mga magmamarathon before xmas?! hmp!!! lol

james&rei: hanapin ba tlaga? hahaha. it made me laugh. nice 1!

minang: tulong tayo para maboycot marathon ni rizal. girls! sali kayo! i boycot si koya! hahaha

bevs: katouch ka, di ka nakakalimot kahit andyan kana... catch u there soon...

steph&ria: don't loose hope girl... parating na yun... can feel it... si zarjo kasi eh! hehehe

for everybody: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

syempre naman sis dito din naman ako nang galing nag wala pa kaming visa ng baby ko, sabi ko naman sa kanila dati kahit may visa na ako i will stay here, still will try my best to read and post... di pa naman ako ganoon bc, wala pang work so ok lang yan sis. sis im happy for you and soon i know u will be reunited. congrats ha. wen alis nyo?

to alll congrats

for those whose in wait, dont lost hope soon u will have it :dance::dance::dance: visa dance for all!

la pa kameng date eh. after i get my visa, papareserve ako slot for cfo (o yan jrizal huh?!lol) then from there pa lang ako magpapabook... daan muna kame ng baby ko sa hongkong to give my mom and sisters visit then from hk to u.s. siguro... sarap isipin!!! hehehe naeexcite ako ng bonggang bongga!!! lol

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

Sister, first place ka na by default. nadapa kasi si bevs! :P

hahaha... not enough vitamins... lol... joke lang sis, syempre i wish ur hubby to be well soon... pinagod mo kasi ng todo eh. hehehe. lapit ko na makuha korona mo sis! hopefully by next 2weeks iaaward na sakin ni koyang... hahaha

more visa dances para ibuhos na lahat ng visas naten next week!!! wo000oooh!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

Timeline
congrats zarjo, natutuwa ako kapag may development ang visa ng mga tao lalo na kung matagal ng waiting, nagkakaroon ako ng hope talaga.

ria, next ka na!!! go! go! Ria!

thank you....don't lose hope....imagine 3 months and 7 days! ako n yta pioneer dito... c stephnria the legend...next n cya.. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Zarjo, Langya! Natuwa pa naman ako ng sumali ka sa list! Nawala ako sa unahan. Yun pala, pinasaya mo lang ako sandali. Just kidding!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance::dance::dance: At least feeling ko ngayon, may pag asa pa ako! HAHAHA!

prettymommy, christian'sgem, Maileen Hanggat may buhay, may pag asa! Lumalaban pa rin beauty ko...remember I AM THE LEGEND!!! hahahaha!!!

stephnria, nasa unahan pa rin ako ....pero nasa likod kita. you will be the next lucky winner ...promise! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Timeline
once you receive the visa packet, the outermost plastic has Delbros' logo, inside is a paper with your info, and the visa packet inside another plastic. You can open that plastic and get your passport with the visa. you'll see the passport is open showing the page with your picture and name. The yellow brown envelope is the one thing you should never open, meron ngang form dun saying WARNING blah blah blah! the left upper hand corner of that envelope is open you can peek inside. All of the documents we gave them are there.

Basta yung brown envelope ang no touch.

naamoy mo na visa mo pretty mommy!

M@C flight ko is on Dec 10 pa thru Korean air. Cheap talaga sa MIT of all na tinawagan kong agency.

thanks!

oo, naaamoy ko na visa ko...i'm just happy may mga development ng visa, doon lang ako kumukuha ng hope ko for my visa.

pretty mommy, your visa will come... dont' worry...don't lose hope... hmmmmmmm smellls terrrific! :dance::dance::dance:

Timeline
Mga kapatid nanalo yata ako... :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

2008-11-28 11:25:56 SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

2008-08-27 12:20:02 SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY

I told myself that once I see the light at the end of the tunnel, I will thank the people who helped me in this journey. But the thing is, di ako maka focus kasi Im crying a river right now. So mga kapatid, iyak lang muna ako dito. Nagbabago nga pala ang tracking sa DELBROS. Para kasing panaginip lang.

i've told you... you will be the next... congrats!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline

jamesnrei: oc oc award

JR: young at heart award

nbfsb: baby face award

destiny belongs to those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to really pursue it!

dont stop when you're tired, stop when you are done!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.