jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay sis, i`ll meet you there. Thanks to your support.

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

jamesnrei: Busy is an understatement. These people go crazy over thanksgiving like we get crazy over christmas. Matt and i had to clean our rooms coz there'll be guest. Ermmm as if the guest will be checking our rooms hahaha. Its kind of a mess with my clothes and shoes all over the place. Then i have to help his mom decorate the house. I dont think they'll ask me for help in cooking *wicked grin* considering i have completely NO talent in the kitchen (not yet at least :P ). Hmmmm in CFO, its that form and then they had me sign something before they gave me my passport. Oh getting excited :P (marathon???? hmmmm?), arent you? Oh the flight is a b*t*h hehehe. Make sure you drug your son so he'll be asleep the whole time hehehe just kidding. Bring toys... PSP... comic book... gameboy... whatever to keep him preoccupied during the flight. Bring a book for yourself :). Uy, pwede utang na lang muna yang remittance na yan hehe. Bayaran ko lang kung may trabaho na ako dito hehehe :P. Today, SA, TX temperature is 50.3F or 10.2C. Malamig na for me brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

JoseRizal: Sama ka sa mga girls. Tapos bilhan niyo ako ng borloloy ha :). Yung leather straps bracelets na tig-lima or apat P100 lang hehehe. Mahal yun dito eh, $9 to $12 dito... $7 sa walmart pero mahal pa rin... kainis. :P

JamesRachel: Are you leaving as soon as you get your visa?

M@C: jamesnrei is right. They have fair rates on weekdays. Weekends are expensive though. Hmmm... thats very odd. You arent expected to go home coz you are marrying your fiance. They are being ridiculous. Talk to someone else or have your hubby call NWA. Their number is on that website. Its toll-free.

Edited by PingLocalHostess

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Timeline

Ping, I get my visa already this afternoon but i wont leaving soon until Dec. 5 or 6. I must going first at our province, i missed my parents, young brother and one sister there. Hopefully, Tuesday i will leaving here in manila going home at province, miss the fresh air there too.

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
M@C try northwest it's around $769 plus travel tax. Call MIT to inquire 521-1312 (tess morales). So far they have the cheapest air fare among diff agencies I called.

Rei.. I called the agency of Northwest ... they dont accept 1 way ticket sa K1 visa holder.

weird! did you call the travel agency MIT 521-1312? look for tess morales. i got that price from them.

I didnt talk to Tess,,,, it was jack castillo that i talked with. Sabi nya.. ngayon lang daw na implement ng Northwest un.

Timeline
hi everyone, sasayaw lang ako :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

M@C r u leaving asap?

Hi sis... I'm leaving on December 4th, hawaiian airlines. I'll attend CFO on December 1.

Ping, I get my visa already this afternoon but i wont leaving soon until Dec. 5 or 6. I must going first at our province, i missed my parents, young brother and one sister there. Hopefully, Tuesday i will leaving here in manila going home at province, miss the fresh air there too.

Hi JamesRachel, Congrats!!! aga ng visa natin. hehe.

Timeline
hi everyone, sasayaw lang ako :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

M@C r u leaving asap?

Hi sis... I'm leaving on December 4th, hawaiian airlines. I'll attend CFO on December 1.

Sis, thank you. I didn`t much expect how fast my visa they delivered but its good since they wait us a long time already to release it , hehehehhehe. So its better to have it fast now.

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

hi everyone, sasayaw lang ako :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

M@C r u leaving asap?

Sis, thank you. I didn`t much expect how fast my visa they delivered but its good since they wait us a long time already to release it , hehehehhehe. So its better to have it fast now.

Rachel, congrats and happy trip to you!!! I am happy for you...

riza

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

Timeline
Okay sis, i`ll meet you there. Thanks to your support.

Congrats to you JamesRachel! I'm happy for you, sana ako din coz it's been 8weeks and 2 days that i've been waiting. Even the rest of those who have been waiting for like 2-3 mos already, but you know God is good all the time, look at you, He answers our prayers at the right time. Happy trip!

Filed: Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT THEIR VISAS!!!! i told you, effective ang visa cult dance na pinauso natin kaya let's dance some more for those who are waiting....:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

sorry, i've been away for a couple of days....errands and family matters...i got my visa afternoon of november 21st, friday...4 days before the visa got delivered which means four days of staying home and waiting...so, come my visa, rushed and did my errands...di pa din tapos til now...i'm not going to make it for thanksgiving...i begged off kay hubby coz i lost all my weekdays to do my errands and i need weekdays for all the transactions i need to make...plus my final pay will be released next week so hintayin ko na siya, hehehe...

im flying on saturday, the 29th, pero hirit pa si sister na dec 1st na lang at long weekend daw...i havent booked but based on my travel agents, pinakamura na talaga hawaiian air....and pinakamura magbook online...so, im booking my flight MNL-LAS on the 29th or dec 1st via hawaiian air (at about $620 MNL-LAS) online....so to those flying MNL-LAS (christian's gem, i remember you asked, hawaiian air is the cheapest), i suggest hawaiian air with 4 hour stopover in honolulu...ETA in LAS 11:30 pm...

jamesnrei, jamesrachel, ill see u monday!!!! di na ko makakaonline at birthday ni sis today...we'll be out whole day....see you sa CFO na lang!!! photocopies daw ng BC at passport, dont forget sabi ni ping...

sa lahat ng members ng honeymooners club, banat pa! ;)

sa lahat ng naghihintay pa, sayaw lang, bibigay din yan :lol:

:dance: :dance:

Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT THEIR VISAS!!!! i told you, effective ang visa cult dance na pinauso natin kaya let's dance some more for those who are waiting....:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

sorry, i've been away for a couple of days....errands and family matters...i got my visa afternoon of november 21st, friday...4 days before the visa got delivered which means four days of staying home and waiting...so, come my visa, rushed and did my errands...di pa din tapos til now...i'm not going to make it for thanksgiving...i begged off kay hubby coz i lost all my weekdays to do my errands and i need weekdays for all the transactions i need to make...plus my final pay will be released next week so hintayin ko na siya, hehehe...

im flying on saturday, the 29th, pero hirit pa si sister na dec 1st na lang at long weekend daw...i havent booked but based on my travel agents, pinakamura na talaga hawaiian air....and pinakamura magbook online...so, im booking my flight MNL-LAS on the 29th or dec 1st via hawaiian air (at about $620 MNL-LAS) online....so to those flying MNL-LAS (christian's gem, i remember you asked, hawaiian air is the cheapest), i suggest hawaiian air with 4 hour stopover in honolulu...ETA in LAS 11:30 pm...

jamesnrei, jamesrachel, ill see u monday!!!! di na ko makakaonline at birthday ni sis today...we'll be out whole day....see you sa CFO na lang!!! photocopies daw ng BC at passport, dont forget sabi ni ping...

sa lahat ng members ng honeymooners club, banat pa! ;)

sa lahat ng naghihintay pa, sayaw lang, bibigay din yan :lol:

:dance: :dance:

Hi sis congrats. I'm glad u got ur visa on hand now. I will book my ticket in hawaiian air din. Mura nga talaga cia. Take care sis and good luck. have a safe trip.

congrats to all my VJ's friends here who finally git there visa in hand. for still those who is in wait, dont worry, this is a good sign already that they are moving their a$$ o make our visa. i do wish u al he luck as always and my prayers everyday is offered for all of you. i miss u all.

anyway , just letting u know that im officailly MRS now .... hahahahahahaha. was married yesterday at the court, with the whole family of Alex, ate at buffet res oh lord look like im in philippines with fish and paksiw at also preto isda, hmmm shrimps at syempre rice, dios ko feel at home ako... wow, busog ang bagong kasal.. hahahahahaha. ill e posting pic here later ha, nasa inlaw ko pa kasi...

mga sis and bro good luck sa inyo lahat ha, sa pa alis, happy trip sa inyo...

jamesnrei, jamesrachel, ill see u monday!!!! di na ko makakaonline at birthday ni sis today...we'll be out whole day....see you sa CFO na lang!!! photocopies daw ng BC at passport, dont forget sabi ni ping...:dance: :dance:

Just in case naman kung wala kayo, may napansin akong photocopy station sa tabi ng CFO.

hay... sana sumunod na samen... i can feel it! hope next week will my week... naiiyak na ko... sana abutan namen asawa ko before his deployment... :crying:

Tanong lang. Hindi ka ba nagpa-military expedite? Yung asawa ko may pinsan nasa USAF, three months lang all-in na.

bro pano yun? di yata lam yun...

wow! UMULAN NAnaman ng visas!!!

congrats u guys!!!

hay... sana sumunod na samen... i can feel it! hope next week will my week... naiiyak na ko... sana abutan namen asawa ko before his deployment... :crying:

guess i will have to pray harder... In God's will...

Its ur turn Next week sis. start ur countdown on Monday :yes:

thank u sis... sana nga magdilang anghel ka.. hehehe

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

Another weekend again to those who still waiting. Wishing you all this coming week the waiting list will be complete and won the VISA lottery.

Bro & Sis, walang iwanan dito lets go to visa dance together for a luck next week.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

for everybody... makikisayaw na rin hope and spirits...lol

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.