jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
pinglocalhostess! you're so busy with blowing charcoals? that's how cold now texas is? brrrrrrrrrrrrr I'll be seeing lorraine, and hopefully Rachel, this Monday for our sticker. Too bad manny's visa is not released yet, but he is welcome to join. :P

JamesNrei: I can join you on Monday even if I still don't have my visa. Tapos punta tayo sa Divisoria at Bambang pagkatapos para may pang sideline tayo! Haha! :lol:

Cool ako jan, hehehhehe. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Alright guys! :dance: to my business partners I'll see you on Monday am ok? (part 2 meeting :D) Anyone else who wants to sign up a business deal with us on Monday? you are welcome to join us, the more the merrier. Financier will be those in US already (Ping and natassja_keisha), send us some remittances guys. lol :rofl:

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ung Hawaian airline mas mura.. 595 ung cheapest nila kaso ung date na gusto ko mahal. Hindi me makakahabol sa Thursday flight kasi possible earliest flight ko is this Friday tapos wala naman silang Flight nun. Then ung next monday and tuesday nila.. over 1000K na ang price.

Hindi ka talaga makakakuha ng Thursday kasi Thanksgiving Day. Give thanks ka na lang dahil may visa ka na. (ako wala pa :crying: ) Sa totoo lang January na bababa ang pamasahe. Sana makahanap ka ng murang pamasahe. :)

Edited by Jose Rizal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ung Hawaian airline mas mura.. 595 ung cheapest nila kaso ung date na gusto ko mahal. Hindi me makakahabol sa Thursday flight kasi possible earliest flight ko is this Friday tapos wala naman silang Flight nun. Then ung next monday and tuesday nila.. over 1000K na ang price.

Hindi ka talaga makakakuha ng Thursday kasi Thanksgiving Day. Give thanks ka na lang dahil may visa ka na. (ako wala pa :crying: ) Sa totoo lang January na bababa ang pamasahe. Sana makahanap ka ng murang pamasahe. :)

haha Bro. Me mas mura pa kaso ung habol ko before December 3rd. bday fiance ko eh. Yeah sana makakuha me. goodluck sa akin. :lol:hahaha,

Timeline
M@C try northwest it's around $769 plus travel tax. Call MIT to inquire 521-1312 (tess morales). So far they have the cheapest air fare among diff agencies I called.

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Timeline
M@C try northwest it's around $769 plus travel tax. Call MIT to inquire 521-1312 (tess morales). So far they have the cheapest air fare among diff agencies I called.

thanks Rei! i think thats a better deal! i just want to make habol sa Bday ng future hubby ko kasi wala na nga me sa bday ko at thanksgiving.. ma mimiss ko pa Bday nya. :wacko:

Timeline
M@C, call mo na rin, kasi that price is for Dec 11, going to detroit then dallas. I don't know the price of the ticket on the date you plan to leave and to where. But Northwest so far has a cheaper price coz they have stopovers and connecting flights to your destination. MIT offer the lowest price, as of what I know. But others might have a better idea? Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Timeline
M@C, call mo na rin, kasi that price is for Dec 11, going to detroit then dallas. I don't know the price of the ticket on the date you plan to leave and to where. But Northwest so far has a cheaper price coz they have stopovers and connecting flights to your destination. MIT offer the lowest price, as of what I know. But others might have a better idea?

yeah sis.. I need flights from Manila to Phoenix from November 29- december 2 available flights sana makahanap ako.

Timeline

Sis: I got 3 emails from USEM today.

First:

Dear Ms xxx

We are pleased to inform you that the applicant was issued an immigrant visa on November 19, 2008. The visa packet will be delivered to the applicant’s designated address by guaranteed courier service.

second:

Dear Ms xxx

We are pleased to inform you that the applicant was issued a nonimmigrant (K1) visa on November 19, 2008. The visa packet will be delivered to the applicant’s designated address by guaranteed courier service.

Third:

Manila IV Correspondence Unit would like to recall the message, "my name".

What these all means? first.. i was issued immigrant visa. second.. i was issued non immigrant visa, third.. Recall the message. ANo ibig sabihin nito? may system error? all were sent at the same time. any idea?

Timeline

:wacko: no idea, sis. If I were you, I'll just ignore the email coz my non-immigrant visa is on the way. :whistle:

btw, go to Northwest's website and check the dates you want and to find out the price.

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Timeline
:wacko: no idea, sis. If I were you, I'll just ignore the email coz my non-immigrant visa is on the way. :whistle:

btw, go to Northwest's website and check the dates you want and to find out the price.

Okey sis thanks! basta nasa delbros na visa ko. hahahaha. baka naloka lang system nila. kasi I sent email twice. parang nagkamali sila ng automated reply.

wow! UMULAN NAnaman ng visas!!!

congrats u guys!!!

hay... sana sumunod na samen... i can feel it! hope next week will my week... naiiyak na ko... sana abutan namen asawa ko before his deployment... :crying:

guess i will have to pray harder... In God's will...

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

Timeline

congrats u guys!!!

hay... sana sumunod na samen... i can feel it! hope next week will my week... naiiyak na ko... sana abutan namen asawa ko before his deployment... :crying:

Its ur turn Next week sis. start ur countdown on Monday :yes:

Tanong lang. Hindi ka ba nagpa-military expedite? Yung asawa ko may pinsan nasa USAF, three months lang all-in na.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Another weekend again to those who still waiting. Wishing you all this coming week the waiting list will be complete and won the VISA lottery.

Bro & Sis, walang iwanan dito lets go to visa dance together for a luck next week. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Timeline

congrats u guys!!!

Oct.28 was also my DV-USEM, pro i think mauna ka sa kin ksen auna kang nainterview sa akin. Pero i'm still praying sabay sabay na tayong lahat :innocent: :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.