jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

hay naku, super away kami ni hubby (the usual tantrums ko for not working) at super iyak ako when i hang up tapos nakati-katihan ko i-check delbros site.... and here's what it says:

2008-11-18 10:19:12 SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

2008-09-04 14:41:20 SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY

ano pong ibig sabihin nito? nanalo ba ko sa lottery? ;)

Bilis! Tawag ka sa McDo! :P

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay naku, super away kami ni hubby (the usual tantrums ko for not working) at super iyak ako when i hang up tapos nakati-katihan ko i-check delbros site.... and here's what it says:

At sabihin mo kay bevs, "Kala mo ikaw lang ang nag-enjoy? Kasama na rin ako sa honeymooners club!" Hehe... :devil:

Mukhang magiging martir ata ako dito. :crying:

At sabihin mo kay bevs, "Kala mo ikaw lang ang nag-enjoy? Kasama na rin ako sa honeymooners club!" Hehe... :devil:

Mukhang magiging martir ata ako dito. :crying:

Filed: Timeline
trinidadlohner...yipeeeee!!!!.. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: sabay tayo released visa by the embassy!!!!!...sarap ng feeling di ba!!! :dance::dance::dance: ...since province base me,for sure you'll get yours anytime ds wk....hoping & praying hindi madapa un messenger ng delbros :D:D ....sana dumating n dn un mga nauna p sa atin & for those of us who are still on the wait... :innocent:

wala pa kong sinasabihan sa family ko...katakut-takut na drama to, haaaaaayyyyy....

tinanong ako ni hubby if i can leave the 24th para abot ako thanksgiving, di ako nakasagot...

Call Delbros so that you can have an idea as to when your visa will arrive so that you can make the necessary adjustments. Also, expect that things in your life while you're still here will go fast even if you decide to leave even after the 24th. I can can foresee that your remaining days here will be both joyous and sorrowful. But then again our individual journeys are aimed at a better life. Perhaps this may be too early to say but congratulations and Godspeed. :)

Honestly, I am getting the feeling that the wait is more fun than actually receiving the visa but that's just me. ;)

Lorraine Pagtumawag ka na sa Delbros, huwag mong kalimutan tumawag din sa McDO! :lol:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats trinidadlohner and pie!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I checked mine pero ganon pa rin. Iniwanan nyo na ako! huhuhu! :crying:

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Timeline
trinidadlohner...yipeeeee!!!!.. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: sabay tayo released visa by the embassy!!!!!...sarap ng feeling di ba!!! :dance::dance::dance: ...since province base me,for sure you'll get yours anytime ds wk....hoping & praying hindi madapa un messenger ng delbros :D:D ....sana dumating n dn un mga nauna p sa atin & for those of us who are still on the wait... :innocent:

kailan kaya ung akin :wacko:

trinidadlohner...delbros txtd me jst now,ready for dispatch na my visa... :dance::dance::dance: ...its really so hard to leave our families behind... :(:(:( ......but we have to deal the separation in the positive way.....as what the profound writer Khalil Gibran says: and i quote :

" Your children are not your children..they are the sons & daughters of life's longing for itself. They come through you but not from you...& though they are with you,yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts. For they have their own thoughts.You may house their bodies but not their souls. For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams. You may strive to be like them but seek not to make them like you. For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday. You are the bow from which your children as living arrows are sent forth. The archer sees the work upon the path of the infinite & He bends you to His might that His arrows may go swift & far.....let your bending in the archers hand be for gladness, for even as He loves the arrow that flies, so he loves also the bow that is stable....." .....and i share this insight with my mom ( 72y/o) & my dad (74 y/o)......being the youngest frm the brood of 7,its really breaking my heart to leave them....but i know that God will take care of them for me...... :innocent:

Timeline

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

visa dance for everybody,

sorry for late update guys, my internet is down 3 das already...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

anyway yes, i have good news for everybody,

and YES!!!! i got my visa yesterday, sorry cant get online that much since my connection si down, but i did promise you ill kepp posted,

Big THANKS to all who keep me here, thank to tall vj people who lift me up when im down i do appreciate it, dont worry guys your time is coming soon, im sure of that!!!!!

ill be leaving Friday this week, but ill get back here soon as i can, as of now im not yet prepared emotionally, to leave again, but i need to be strong.

From the bottom of my heart, now im in the bottom list. Thank you very much!!!

ps. yung cheeseburger on the way na, hahahahhaa,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

sorry for late update guys, my internet is down 3 das already...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and YES!!!! i got my visa yesterday, sorry cant get online that much since my connection si down, but i did promise you ill kepp posted,

Big THANKS to all who keep me here, thank to tall vj people who lift me up when im down i do appreciate it, dont worry guys your time is coming soon, im sure of that!!!!!

ill be leaving Friday this week, but ill get back here soon as i can, as of now im not yet prepared emotionally, to leave again, but i need to be strong.

I knew it...lol.Congrats friend! Have a safe flight and be happy! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by ManilaIdaho

Timeline
stephNria,M@C,Jose Rizal...thank you so much....you have me praying for you...just be patient & keep the faith........it will pass......our labor is not in vain... ;)

PIEEEEE congrats Gurl.. sakit ng heart ko.. wala pa rin me visa. hahayyyy di ko alam hanggang kelan patience. hahahakaya dance na lang ako :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

I knew it...lol.Congrats friend! Have a safe flight and be happy! :dance: :dance: :dance:

lola, thank you, i know your visa is coming soon, Congrats to whose who have visas already, and for those waiting ill keep you all in my prayers!!!!

i lab you lola......see you in amerika, whewwww.>>>>>>>back to desert rose!!!!!

salamat, salamat sa lahat ng pakikisama sa paghihintay, pakikinig, pagpapatawa....my journey will not be as special without you, guys!!!

jrizal, stephnria,m@c, and to all the rest waiting, darating na visa niyo...sunod na tayo...at sama-sama pa din tayo in this journey...for all we know AOS naman concern natin...:)

jamesnrei, thanks talaga for putting up this post...i might be too lost without this....THANK YOU!!! kelan CFO natin?

pie, DElbros Delivers!!! preparing for dispatch now....congrats again!!!

kungakoikaw, alis ka na friday? pano cheeseburger namin? :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.