jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
christian's gem, Jose Rizal, Rachel, nbfsb thank you! thank you! Don't worry you guys are next and you will be leaving Philippines before I do and be with your loved ones soon. :D Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

wOw rei :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance::dance: your visa just arrived when you did not expected.. I am sooo happy for you! :dance::dance::dance:

Guys, my fiance called this morning again to make follow up about the status of our visa. Very sad :crying::crying: to know that it says that is still in the Consular office for review, while my fiance was talking to this lady in the US Embassy I was chatting to my friend who is in U.S.A right now. She said that most of her friends she knew who are there already it was only me her friend have this looong time of waiting for my visa and she really wonders. My friend advised me NOT to call the US Embassy because it will threaten them and make us BLACK-LISTED. Honestly, I was really really really worried about this. I really got pity with my fiance because I know he really badly wants me to be there with him. He even asked this lady in the US Embassy if he can speak to the CO but she said that CO are not accepting calls from applicants. Then my fiance said to her if he will come to Philippines and go to US Embassy would it be possible to set an appointment with the CO? Then this lady answered "Yes, it is possible" :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Guys, I need badly your advices do you think often calling the US Embassy will make us BLACK-LISTED and will have our visa application mOOOre taking it sloow in processing? My son, my fiance, his daughter and me are really really really suffering for this frustrating waiting time. It is really really really hurting. Guys, please enlighten me with all of your advices. I am really hurting now.

post-54728-1226305629_thumb.jpg

glitterfy081821318D32.gif

Timeline

thanks asmeen! :)

about your concern I don't think the embassy will blacklist applicants for calling them frequently. I have witnessed several Vjers who did what you and your fiance are doing now but they eventually received the visa. It's all a hearsay, no real truth to it.

If calling the embassy makes you feel assured then do so. You have all the right. Calm yourself, I know how much you want to be with your fiance soon, but worrying too much won't make it any better. It's still all up to the consul handling your papers. Patience my dear, in due time you'll have your visa. :) btw, you have nice pics there. you are pretty when you smile, so try not to worry.

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
wOw rei :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance::dance: your visa just arrived when you did not expected.. I am sooo happy for you! :dance::dance::dance:

Guys, my fiance called this morning again to make follow up about the status of our visa. Very sad :crying::crying: to know that it says that is still in the Consular office for review, while my fiance was talking to this lady in the US Embassy I was chatting to my friend who is in U.S.A right now. She said that most of her friends she knew who are there already it was only me her friend have this looong time of waiting for my visa and she really wonders. My friend advised me NOT to call the US Embassy because it will threaten them and make us BLACK-LISTED. Honestly, I was really really really worried about this. I really got pity with my fiance because I know he really badly wants me to be there with him. He even asked this lady in the US Embassy if he can speak to the CO but she said that CO are not accepting calls from applicants. Then my fiance said to her if he will come to Philippines and go to US Embassy would it be possible to set an appointment with the CO? Then this lady answered "Yes, it is possible" :bonk::bonk::bonk:

Guys, I need badly your advices do you think often calling the US Embassy will make us BLACK-LISTED and will have our visa application mOOOre taking it sloow in processing? My son, my fiance, his daughter and me are really really really suffering for this frustrating waiting time. It is really really really hurting. Guys, please enlighten me with all of your advices. I am really hurting now.

JamesNRei Congrats Girl! Please don't stop updating this thread ha! hehe

HI todNasmeen ... I don't think US embasy will put u in black list if you keep calling them for follow up. That will be a reminder for them para di nila kalimutan case natin noh! and they have no reason to blacklist us kasi the delays is their fault so tama lang na we bother them for a reminder.It's the backlog that makes the process slow. My fiance called this morning and the girl said that my paper is still at CO's desk since October 20th. And she said.. there are still 24 cases to review before my turn. hmmn.. I wonder how much cases the CO can review per day? i really hope there will be result this Friday. He also asked if they can release it before the end of the year.. then the girl answered it's possible :blink: lol. funny eh! hopefully we'll get our visas next week mga sis... My Co was a little chubby, bobcut hair w/ eyeglasses. todNasmeen, baka nasa unahan ko na ung papers mo. Check delbros on Fiday :)

Timeline
guys confirm, my ALEX just called and yes it is right, visa was printed last friday and will release at Delbros today. yehey, now i know im not dreaming. good luck to all of you. my wishes and prayers is always with you here. :dance::dance::dance:

Wow! atlast Bevs, congratulations! REally, God listens to those who wait.

Have a safe trip! :dance:

Our Medical Experience

K1/K2 Interview Experience

glitterfy-flpbk9170423469534.gif

AOS/EAD/AP

09/11/09 *** Mailed to Chicago Lockbox

09/12/09 *** Received/signed by R.Mercado

09/17/09 *** NOA1 (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/21/09 *** NOA1 Hardcopy received (AOS/EAD/AP)

09/24/09 *** Biometrics Appointment Letter Rcvd 10/19, 11am

09/29/09 *** Appt. to correct typographic name error (referred for biometrics..done)

10/06/09 *** RFE: Form 1040 of recent tax yr

10/20/09 *** Processing resumed

10/21/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/22/09 *** Touched (AOS/EAD/AP)

10/27/09 *** Transferred to CSC (AOS)

10/28/09 *** Touched(AOS)

10/29/09 *** Notices sent: EAD card production, AP approved

10/30/09 *** Touched (EAD/AP)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AOS: processing resumes at CSC)

11/02/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/03/09 *** Touched (AP)

11/04/09 *** AP approval letter received

11/03/09 *** Card production (EAD)

11/04/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/05/09 *** Touched (EAD)

11/06/09 *** Touched (AOS)

11/07/09 *** EAD Card received

12/07/09 *** Welcome Notice mailed

12/08/09 *** Card production (AOS)

12/10/09 *** Approval notice mailed

12/12/09 *** GREEN CARD received

Timeline
thanks asmeen! :)

about your concern I don't think the embassy will blacklist applicants for calling them frequently. I have witnessed several Vjers who did what you and your fiance are doing now but they eventually received the visa. It's all a hearsay, no real truth to it.

If calling the embassy makes you feel assured then do so. You have all the right. Calm yourself, I know how much you want to be with your fiance soon, but worrying too much won't make it any better. It's still all up to the consul handling your papers. Patience my dear, in due time you'll have your visa. :) btw, you have nice pics there. you are pretty when you smile, so try not to worry.

Rei,

:crying::crying::crying: I am crying but not becoz I am sad becoz you make me happy with your enlightened advice and compliment :dance::dance: THANK YOU SOO MUCH ALSO! :luv: With regards to my smile :D this is one of my asset, secondly are my tantalizing eyes :rofl::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Timeline

JamesNRei Congrats Girl! Please don't stop updating this thread ha! hehe

HI todNasmeen ... I don't think US embasy will put u in black list if you keep calling them for follow up. That will be a reminder for them para di nila kalimutan case natin noh! and they have no reason to blacklist us kasi the delays is their fault so tama lang na we bother them for a reminder.It's the backlog that makes the process slow. My fiance called this morning and the girl said that my paper is still at CO's desk since October 20th. And she said.. there are still 24 cases to review before my turn. hmmn.. I wonder how much cases the CO can review per day? i really hope there will be result this Friday. He also asked if they can release it before the end of the year.. then the girl answered it's possible :blink: lol. funny eh! hopefully we'll get our visas next week mga sis... My Co was a little chubby, bobcut hair w/ eyeglasses. todNasmeen, baka nasa unahan ko na ung papers mo. Check delbros on Fiday :)

Hello M@C :yes: Salamat to your advice also. You are absolutely right :yes: thank you for confirming to me that we have the right to call and remind them that we are still waiting for our visas they should release long time already.. Thanks alot sis! :luv:

Filed: Timeline

i am really sooooooooooooo happy for you, jamesnrei!!! did you get my text?

things happen when you least expect it!!! swerte ang visa dance na pinauso ni christian's gem, kaya ginaya ko siya yesterday to start the week right...oh diba, visas are starting to flood us.....sunod-sunod na tayo!!!

yep, sama ko sa inyo ni bevs pag dumating visa ko this week...joserizal sama ka din?

goodluck nga pala sa exam mo, jamesnrei, and enjoy your days here with your mom....baka matagalan na bago niya makita anak at apo niya ulit....though malapit lang canada....:)

Filed: Timeline
It's my turn guys. I have our visa!!! yipee! :dance: just now. There was no Magic text from delbros, no update on delbros online tracking system, we did not call embassy last week for update we just patiently waited, waited and waited. Finally it's here, 8 weeks after interview, 5 weeks after DV done. I have seen the end of my long wait. :star:

I was not expecting it at all. I was having lunch when our doorbell rang and my yaya said someone is looking for me. A guy in motorcycle asked me if I'm so and so, i said yes, then he said Delbros ma'm with a sly grin. It took me like 5 seconds to let it sink in my head :bonk: and realize it's Delbros, it's our visa! coz as I said I did not expect it. I asked "Manong how come I did not receive any text? He said ok ma'm you will receive it later and I'll come back again". Smart guy eh?! lol...Of course I immediately let him inside my house and even gave him a glass of juice and kept thanking him. He said their company has been moving lately, maybe that's the reason why they are not updating their clients, I didn't ask any other details all I want is my visa. lol. So delbros will just be surprising us all, knocking on our door to bring good news to us. yahoo it's my turn to dance :dance::dance::dance:

Yehey! It will be raining visa this week again. I will still be here guys updating the list. I have to accomplish something first before I leave Philippines. So I am still looking forward to hear more good news from everyone. Lohner I can still wait for you so we can have the stamp together, I won't be leaving not until Dec.

To everyone still waiting stay strong, wait patiently it will come in God's time. God bless everyone and thank you to all! I love you guys, you all are the best! :star:

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................F(11/06)

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21..................8/28..................10/??......................9/18........

........T (11/07)

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09...................9/19......................8/27................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................10/22.....................9/18.................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/31......................9/17................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................U

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.............................................9/10................10/28......................9/26................U

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/11.................U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/20.....................9/19.................U

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10.................10/24.....................9/09.................U

ladyinpink............................K1.......................9/09....................9/15.................10/10.....................9/19.................T (11/05)

nbfsb.....................................IR2......................?..........................9/18.................10/17......................9/17.................U

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18.................10/28.....................9/18.................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23.................10/24.....................9/18.................U

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31.....................9/23.................U/ MI (11/03)

jeffcloe..................................K1.......................10/3...........................................................................10/16.................P

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................V (10/??)

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................V (10/11)

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04.................V (10/17)

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03.......................9/12................V (10/20)

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10.......................9/12................V (10/21)

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24.......................8/20................V (10/22)

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17.......................9/17................V (10/23)

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22................V (10/24)

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11.................V (10/26)

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17.......................9/04................V (10/27)

jettyglenn.............................K1........................9/03...................9/04...............................................10/03................V (10/29)

boknat...................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................V (10/31)

ShineK..................................K1........................8/26...................8/27..................9/29.......................9/25................V (11/04)

jamesNrei............................K1........................8/27...................8/29.................10/07......................9/12.................V (11/10)

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

MI- Marriage Index

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

jamesNrei.....C_O_N_G_R_A_T_U_L_A_T_I_O_N_S!!!! :wow: ...now its really is for real...for true.....and for those of us who are still waiting..we will still wait & hold on to the very end for we know for sure that God is with us..His ways are not are ways...His thoughts are not our thoughts...but He is a God who is in control of everything...in God's perfect time..we will all reap what we have sown.....our labor & waiting is not in vain..kudos guys :whistle: .......keep in touch jamesNrei...cheers to you :dance::dance::dance:

Timeline

alright that's the spirit guys! see you next week for the stamping. :) the week is just starting, It's only Monday today.

lohner, i just read your sms, i was busy awhile ago. It came out of nowhere`(ala shark's tale ang dating) lol :) thanks ! you'll have yours one of these days just in time for our stamping next week.

M@C thank you! i will definitely updating this thread daily until everyone has their visa.

Godismystrength, don't worry soon it will be your turn.

asmeen, smile! :D

pretty mommy and pie thank you! next na kayo

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.