jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

thank u alot many many sa inyo mga kababayan ko, RIA, dont worry, tanda tanda ko pa rin ang pamana ni DR. JOSE RIZAL sa atin, na ang hindi marunong lumingon sa kanyang pinaggalinang ay higit pa sa mabahong ISDA, di yata ako isda ha. :no: ill be always around, but ofcourse pag nandoon na kami medyo busy ako ha, alam nyo na lurker muna ako :lol: gusto ko dito ang saya at gusto ko kayo kasi lahat kato totoo , di gaya ng iba dyan.. hehehehehe mag HI man lang di ma kaya. bukas may mga goodnews pa din na dadating, be positive guys, ok? kaya natin ito.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Hey all.. I know most of you guys don't know us.. but back in April, May and June.. Doc verification was a nightmare. Zandy and I waited nearly 7 weeks once the verification was done before her Visa arrived at her door step. It was just crazy!

Zandy has been here going on 5 months and we don't even think about those days. So.. keep you head up and be patient! It will come in Gods time!

Take care and be safe..

Hi Mike and Zandy!!! Ria here! Nice to hear from you!

Hello Ria.. How are the two of you doing? Are you still in the process? Zandy and I are waiting on the green card. She is tired of taking care of the house only. She wants to contribute. Zandy doesn't come online much. But I know she would like to hear from you. Shoot a PM and I will make sure she seez it . Take care

Edited by Mike_Zandy

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

hay naku, sino kaya sa partido niya ang pananaginipan naming mamamatay na.....wala naman siya kaaway, hehehe...

joserizal, i didnt know you emailed the embassy....

i want his dad to email the embassy tutal nangungulit na din dad nya samen eh...his dad used to hold a high rank in the US Airforce and he served the Federal government as parang chief inspector ng lahat ng airports sa US for a really long time...something like that...half brother din niya served in the marines for 6 years though not really a high ranking officer and is now in LAPD...bale, his family talaga has been into service....do you think his dad emailing the embassy will help?

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3230.html = to that link

look for this :If you are the applicant/petitioner/lawyer/designated agent, click here to continue.

when u click that something will pop up, then if u like to read more them u will just click what u wanted to read on the bottom of it u see this

phrase: please take me to the inquiry system

then start emailing them, every info u have will be need to answer by u, like mnl case and etc. so u need to be precise for ur quere since they give limited characters only. hope i did guide u right here. good luck.[/b]

Edited by bevs

yeah, that's it...thanks so much, bevs!!!

what's the priority date? where do i find it?

just date tomorrow or date today. ganoon lang nilagay ko dyan eh. ok guys need to rest now, and we will sleep like baby. :whistle: good morning to all. bevs signing off for now.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

rreef@pool: Congrats for receiving your visa!

bevs: WOW... WOW..... *jumps* Yeyyyyyyy. Congrats bevz... finally :P. Okay when are you coming over.... PM me your number in US.

natassja: Kami rin eh hahaha. PM me your number in US.

Trinidad-lohner: Keep the followups! I think the email inquiry thing too is a good idea..... coz ive been reading so much about difficulties in reaching USEM IV thru phone. Home to chat with you soon. Rei is still busy studying i think.

JoseRizal: Hindi nga bagay hehehe. Mababawasan manly points mo niyan. :P

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

bevs and reef@pol congratulations :dance:

happy weekend guys and more happy news to come!

my server is messed up, lucky i have a connection now, but in a sec wala ulit. I hope the service guy arrive early today. I envy the honeymooners. :devil: Later guys!

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................F(11/06)

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21..................8/28..................10/??......................9/18................T (11/07)

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09...................9/19......................8/27................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................10/22.....................9/18.................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/31......................9/17................U

jamesNrei............................K1........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07......................9/12.................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................U

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.............................................9/10................10/28......................9/26................U

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/11.................U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/20.....................9/19.................U

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10.................10/24.....................9/09.................U

ladyinpink............................K1.......................9/09....................9/15.................10/10.....................9/19.................T (11/05)

nbfsb.....................................IR2......................?..........................9/18.................10/17......................9/17.................U

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18.................10/28.....................9/18.................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23.................10/24.....................9/18.................U

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26.................10/31.....................9/23.................U/ MI (11/03)

jeffcloe..................................K1.......................10/3...........................................................................10/16.................P

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................V (10/??)

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................V (10/11)

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04.................V (10/17)

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03.......................9/12................V (10/20)

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10.......................9/12................V (10/21)

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24.......................8/20................V (10/22)

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17.......................9/17................V (10/23)

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22................V (10/24)

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11.................V (10/26)

twilight..............................CR1-IR1................8/26............................................10/17.......................9/04................V (10/27)

jettyglenn.............................K1........................9/03...................9/04...............................................10/03................V (10/29)

boknat...................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................V (10/31)

ShineK..................................K1........................8/26...................8/27..................9/29.......................9/25................V (11/04)

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

MI- Marriage Index

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

rreef@pool: Congrats for receiving your visa!

bevs: WOW... WOW..... *jumps* Yeyyyyyyy. Congrats bevz... finally :P. Okay when are you coming over.... PM me your number in US.

natassja: Kami rin eh hahaha. PM me your number in US.

Trinidad-lohner: Keep the followups! I think the email inquiry thing too is a good idea..... coz ive been reading so much about difficulties in reaching USEM IV thru phone. Home to chat with you soon. Rei is still busy studying i think.

JoseRizal: Hindi nga bagay hehehe. Mababawasan manly points mo niyan. :P

yes yes yes ping, just didnt shout out loud last night if i did our kahitbahay will wonder whats happening to me hahahhahahaha, well promise as soon as our visa will be in our hand, i will shout, scream and dance, kahit sa daan pa :dance: para yata SISA ang dating ko nito. hehehehehehe. dont worry sis ill pm me and u better call me. hahahahaha. were planning for a flight for next next week. maybe Nov 16. to all i send u all my good luck and prayers. alots of visa for next week.

Filed: Timeline

Bevs,

Congratulations Bevs... At last you and your son gonna be with your husband soon....

Hoping that this week will be our turn,,, hoping of a lot of good news for everyone of us waiting for the visa....

As what i observed, mukang sa date ng DV sila tumitingin kung kailan naiforward sa embassy... Kasi si kungakoikaw, yung visa nya is for printing which is naiforward yung DV nya sa embassy Oct.3 tapos yung sayo Oct.6..

Sana Oct. 7 na yung sunod..... Hehehehehe.. Kami ni jamesNrei yun....

Pero Im hoping pa din na lahat kami dito makarinig na ng good news next week... God willing..

Take care and God bless you....

yeah, that's it...thanks so much, bevs!!!

what's the priority date? where do i find it?

just date tomorrow or date today. ganoon lang nilagay ko dyan eh. ok guys need to rest now, and we will sleep like baby. :whistle: good morning to all. bevs signing off for now.

CONGRATS BEVS!!!=))

:D

actually i've been viewing ur posts since i registered here, and been also waiting to hear the good news from you.

isa ka sa marami natin dito na nagbibigay encouragement & optimism sa akin, i guess, for all of us yet to rcv. our visas...

truly happy for you & God bless you & your family...=))

have a safe & happy journey

As what i observed, mukang sa date ng DV sila tumitingin kung kailan naiforward sa embassy... Kasi si kungakoikaw, yung visa nya is for printing which is naiforward yung DV nya sa embassy Oct.3 tapos yung sayo Oct.6..

Sana Oct. 7 na yung sunod..... Hehehehehe.. Kami ni jamesNrei yun....

Pero Im hoping pa din na lahat kami dito makarinig na ng good news next week... God willing..

Take care and God bless you....

Oct. 31 dumating yung 2nd DV ko. Kung ganun ako ang pinakahuli. :crying::crying::crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.