jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

bevs and reef,

congratulations!!! i was just about to ask if they answer emails and if you think it helps emailing them? what should be the tone of the email, as an inquiry? request to hasten process? please advise...

bevs, im really so happy for you!!!! the waiting is over for you and your son!!! it's because you never lost faith and you never failed to motivate and inspire everyone here who are waiting....have a safe trip...nagiging emo tuloy sayo si joserizal...

gosismystrength, stephnria, keep the faith....sunod-sunod na tayo lahat dito....

thank u sis. sa inyo lang naman din natutonan to eh, kong di rin dahil sa inyong lahat, baka pina punta ko na hubby ko dito, sis ito yung e ni mail ko sa kanila , kakahiya naman, kay pa korny pa naman. hehehehe

To Whom It May Concern,

In behalf of our Petitioner Alexander Gempler we would like to ask to the visa status of our son James Angelo as well as mine Beverly. We had our interview last Sep. 18, 2008 DV forwarded last Oct. 6, 2008 in your office, we been waiting for 5 weeks now, yet we didnt heard any progress about our case. Our Son Great Grandma is having a bad condition right now, and we would like to request for our Visa to be release ASAP, due of our Great Grandma bad condition, before it's to late for us to be able to see her, we do expect our present by her side well help her feel even better even for awhile. We hope that you understand our situtaution and grant for our request, we do really humbly ask for your kindly considiration. Thank u and God Bless You All!

Petitioner:

Benificiaries:

Manila Case#:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bevs,

Sa tinging ko dahil sa Great Grandma nyo yan. Nung nagappeal ang wife ko na i-expedite yung kaso ko dahil manganganak na siya, ang sagot sa kanya "only if there is a life and death situation."

Edited by Jose Rizal

Filed: Timeline

bevs, eto yung inemail mo nung act 28 lang? thanks for sharing this with us...

im trying to find the email address sa website, i cant seem to find it....i informed my husband about your success in emailing them...maybe it's about time we do this....ive been interviewed sept 4th...meaning it's been more than two months since i was interviewed...

what's embassy's email add?

hay naku, sino kaya sa partido niya ang pananaginipan naming mamamatay na.....wala naman siya kaaway, hehehe...

joserizal, i didnt know you emailed the embassy....

i want his dad to email the embassy tutal nangungulit na din dad nya samen eh...his dad used to hold a high rank in the US Airforce and he served the Federal government as parang chief inspector ng lahat ng airports sa US for a really long time...something like that...half brother din niya served in the marines for 6 years though not really a high ranking officer and is now in LAPD...bale, his family talaga has been into service....do you think his dad emailing the embassy will help?

bevs, do you think this is because you've been emailing them regularly or you think this is because of your in-law's letter?

sis, im not really sure, but for what i feel, its just my turn now that the CO able to pick my docs and did review it, well maybe those faxed letter help too, my mom in law, dad in low and even my grandma made some letter too, but it was been a week ago when we did able to sent it, but yet no response from them, when we called they just said they was been attact on our folder, thats all we heard everytime we do follow up. we also try to contact some senator/congressman but one replied that he may able to give the help after the election will be done. well i guess an email will help too, just for my 2 cent :thumbs: sis just believe to your self that soon you wil have it, cuz i know all of us here deserve it.

bevs, eto yung inemail mo nung act 28 lang? thanks for sharing this with us...

im trying to find the email address sa website, i cant seem to find it....i informed my husband about your success in emailing them...maybe it's about time we do this....ive been interviewed sept 4th...meaning it's been more than two months since i was interviewed...

what's embassy's email add?

sis teka ka hanapin ko muna yung post ni teena, sa kanya kasi ako nka kuha ng idea bout sa emain email nato. wait lang ill be back.

hay naku, sino kaya sa partido niya ang pananaginipan naming mamamatay na.....wala naman siya kaaway, hehehe...

joserizal, i didnt know you emailed the embassy....

i want his dad to email the embassy tutal nangungulit na din dad nya samen eh...his dad used to hold a high rank in the US Airforce and he served the Federal government as parang chief inspector ng lahat ng airports sa US for a really long time...something like that...half brother din niya served in the marines for 6 years though not really a high ranking officer and is now in LAPD...bale, his family talaga has been into service....do you think his dad emailing the embassy will help?

Check mo kung pwede i-extend ang military expedite. Di ko sure kung kaya i-extend sa kaso ninyo. Yung wife ko before nag-migrate sa US Veterans Affairs Office dito siya nagwork. Pag-US military pwedeng daw i-expedite. Yung pinsan niya na nasa USAF ganun ang ginawa. Hindi mo ba napansin may sariling kiosk for military personnel sa embassy?

Edited by Jose Rizal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hey all.. I know most of you guys don't know us.. but back in April, May and June.. Doc verification was a nightmare. Zandy and I waited nearly 7 weeks once the verification was done before her Visa arrived at her door step. It was just crazy!

Zandy has been here going on 5 months and we don't even think about those days. So.. keep you head up and be patient! It will come in Gods time!

Take care and be safe..

Hi Mike and Zandy!!! Ria here! Nice to hear from you!

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Timeline
http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3230.html

sis/bro try nyo dyan. good luck

Hi Bevs, congrats! u deserve it gurl, waiting is over for you. Everyone is happy for you! goodluck to your next step. There are still many trials to overcome but i know you're strong enough to handle that. Have a safe trip soon!

Timeline
BEVS!!! Congrats! Its about time! Stay happy and don't forget us! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

bevs, daming email add dun sa link na yan eh....i don't know which one....USCIS kasi and NIV unit nandun and american citizens services...alin kaya dito?

ConsManilaNIV@state.gov, acsinfomanila@state.gov, MPHInquiry@Cis.dhs.gov

hindi kasi identified which one is for the specific visa case...confused din ako kasi K3 is a nonimmigrant visa so dun ka ba email o sa IV unit pa din?

nasa sent items pa kaya ng email account mo yung exact email add? pasensiya na ha...

JR, baka meron ka email add?

joserizal, napansin ko nga may separate na line or something pag military but the thing is, my husband is/was not the one in the military...actually, yun yung frustration sa kanya ng dad niya kaya ayun, nagpiloto na lang para kahit pano may pambawi siya sa dad niya....;)

Congrats Bevs!!!

God is Great .. God is good... all the time..

N_-400

12/13/2010- SEnt The packet

12/22/2010- The packet was returned due to missing page.

12/23/2010- Resend the packet with complete pages.

12/29/2010- Check cashed in

01/03/2010- Receive NOA

01/10/2011- Email from USCIS for the Required Evidence( Finger printing)

01/26/2011-Biometric Schedule

02/07/2011-USCIS online status update-

02/12/2011- Received Interview Letter Scheduled March 14

02/12/2011- Received Descheduled letter

02/17/2011- USCIS online Status update

02/22/2011-New IL arrived schedule for March 29

02/22/2011-Descheduled Letter Again ( 2nd Time)

02/23/2011- I called USCIS and I was told new schedule in the computer for March 22

02/23/2011-USCIS ONline update....

03/01/2011-Interview Letter for March 22 @ 7:15 AM

03/22/2011- Interview and Oath; US Citizen

bevs, daming email add dun sa link na yan eh....i don't know which one....USCIS kasi and NIV unit nandun and american citizens services...alin kaya dito?

ConsManilaNIV@state.gov, acsinfomanila@state.gov, MPHInquiry@Cis.dhs.gov

hindi kasi identified which one is for the specific visa case...confused din ako kasi K3 is a nonimmigrant visa so dun ka ba email o sa IV unit pa din?

nasa sent items pa kaya ng email account mo yung exact email add? pasensiya na ha...

JR, baka meron ka email add?

Use MPHInquiry@Cis.dhs.gov. The other two are for non-immigrant visas and US citizen concerns.

Please contact the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services at the Department of Homeland Security for the following information: Link to Website: http://www.uscis.gov

Email: MPHInquiry.Cis@dhs.gov

Visa Petitions

Where and how to file petitions

Waiver Applications

Citizenship and Immigration Services

Humanitarian Parole

Deceased Petitioner

Received a notice before or after visa interview that petition is being reconsidered by the Department of Homeland Security

Expired green card

Green card holder who has been out of the U.S. for more than one year

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.