jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi guys! most specially to those who have their visas already "CONGRATULATIONS"

i called US Embassy this morning and spoke to Grace, she was so rude..... I wanted only to ask the status of my visa becoz it has been 7 weeks since my interview nah and she just answered me to call the Customer Service Hotline... and what is the purpose in calling there when those representatives will only give General answers to the questions "blah blah blah" She did not even get my case number might at least check my case since i called there already but she insisted me to call the Hotline... It is really really really really frustrating... it really breaks my heart that she did not just spare me answer if my DV was already there...

My fiance called last week and spoke to Grace, she said that DV was not yet forwarded to them from NSO.. Why NSO taking sooo looooong to think just checking if I was married before or not are they NOT high-tech... This US Embassy and NSO already getting out days supposed to be together with my love. I even not enroll my son for this school year becoz i was expecting that September we will be in US... I already missed the birthday of my love :crying: it's really really really really sad

I hope the waiting time for me and those who are still waiting will soon come to an end. I called again awhile ago UPS Delbros asking if they have any update from US Embassy of some visas for delivery, a nice girl just answer me that the Embassy did not forward anything yet from last week, hope this Friday will have a positive answer of any update.

I am getting crazy nahhh :( makabuang :( paita woi... kinsa taga cebu dre? bound to las vegas? :)

God bless to all!

i can relate to that sister... i was interviewed sept 18. oct 28 lang nagstart dv ko, meaning sa 7 weeks kong pagaantay nitong oct 28 lang nila pinrocess... annoying but, take it easy...

to know kung kelan naforward sa nso case mo, try this:

case status<space>when is my case forwarded to nso?<space>date of ur dv payment

example: MNL2007****** when is my case forwarded to nso? paid my document verification on september 16, 2008.

then send it to: 09176221949

from there, u'll know when ur docs are forwarded to nso... hope this could help.. God bless!

hi day, yes i done that already which my DV was forwarded to NSO 10th of September, just wondering why your DV take soo long to be forwarded to NSO on Oct 28 pah w/c you had your interview on Sept 18

glitterfy081821318D32.gif

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
asmeen I am glad you are happy now. thanks for the appreciation too. :)

God bless us all!

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................U

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21..................8/28..................10/??......................9/18................K1 printed (10/06);K2-U

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09.................................................8/27................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................10/22.....................9/18.................U

ShineK..................................K1........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29.......................9/25................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/20......................9/17................U

jamesNrei............................K1........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07......................9/12.................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................U

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

grace 2274.......................CR1-IR1..............................................9/10................................................9/26.................P

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/11.................U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/20.....................9/19.................U

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10.................10/24.....................9/09.................U

ladyinpink............................K1.......................9/09....................9/15................................................9/19.................P

nbfsb.....................................IR2......................?..........................9/18.................10/17......................9/17.................U

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16.............................................10/28.....................9/18.................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23.................10/24.....................9/18.................U

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26................................................9/23.................P

jeffcloe..................................K1.......................10/3...........................................................................10/16.................P

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................V (10/??)

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................V (10/11)

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04.................V (10/17)

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03.......................9/12................V (10/20)

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10.......................9/12................V (10/21)

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24.......................8/20................V (10/22)

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17.......................9/17................V (10/23)

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22................V (10/24)

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11.................V (10/26)

twilight..............................CR1-IR1................8/26............................................10/17.......................9/04................V (10/27)

jettyglenn.............................K1........................9/03...................9/04...............................................10/03................V (10/29)

boknat...................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................V (10/31)

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

day, i was happy with the update as of today regarding my case. But I was becoming sad again because an hour ago my fiance talked to Lorraine, she said that the CO is still working on the cases which their DV was forwarded to US Embassy on 1st of October. So does it means that I still need to wait for another 3 weeks so they can issue a visa for me? :crying: yours will surely be this week.. I am very sure of that.. Anyways, I am crossing fingers, praying for the early release of our visa and to those who are still waiting :)

Timeline
Jose Rizal, it is okay man lang if Grace and Lorraine if they can just give us answer in a nice talking man lang rather than telling us this b*llshit things that next time we should call the Hotline rather than them because they are not entertaining local calls. Since I am calling thru Yahoo VOice so what appears at the time i am calling the US Embassy is +17777777 or unknown or i do not know what it appears there so Grace asked me if where I am calling from and I said I am calling from Cebu then she said i have to call the hotline. What is the difference if we follow up (local) here coz it is our documents they have with them and our fiance (international) they entertain only... WHat brutishness reason is this? They can just at least have the heart and consideration with what we feel in this burden waiting time. There was moment I was thinking to call them and ask them a personal question if they ever feel in falling in love and have they already encountered not being with the one they mostly loved... But it's not worth talking and discussing to these ruthless people... sorry guys to use bad words but i am really depressed, angry, down

Dati naman "nice girls" sina Grace at Lorraine. I remember the first few times I called, Grace and Lorraine were polite and friendly. Though they would remind you that the locals are for US citizens only, they would take the time to look into your case and give the status of your case. If it's true that the backlog of cases number to 6,000 cases, I can just imagine the number of phone calls that they receive especially on Monday mornings. And most of which, I would presume, are about the DV status. I must admit that I cannot blame them for being grumpy and not caring about our situation. If there's any consolation regarding this, the dissemination of DV info to Delbros is a blessing as it's very difficult to get in touch with them for the past two weeks.

Pero sana "nice girls" pa rin sila 3X a day. :innocent:

reading your reply day make me smile :) hehhehhe and felt guilty in saying that they are rude. I do understand them man BUT whether I call morning or in the afternoon they are still rude.... :crying: but i know they are human and they will realize what they been doing to us (hope so) hehhehe :whistle:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh my! Oh my! I was been in US embassy today to submit my Marriage Index. In Window #20 I submit my MI and its there already now we are hopefully there will be a news coming soon from embassy in few days .

Anyway, I have a chance to follow-up my visa status also personally. Well, Lady in window X told me still that our case was still pending. OH NO! Also i have a chance to change my tracking Number since before is not our Manila case number they input . When i got home I try to check but Oh my! still not working so I called to Embassy and ask the operator to connect me at Delbros in 3 times calling lady who i spoke told me i will try later or tomorrow to update my Waybill # followed the correct MNL..... number we have. Now, We are hoping to have a good news soon to our case and for the rest of waiting here.

Oh! Before i go there hubby called at USEM told that im coming there co`z Grace told him also that we haven`t our case in the system yet so I went there to submit.

I wanted to cry for this long process same the light is still far in the dark tunnel we have.

Edited by JamesRachel

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

I just talked to Delbros just now. As promised they just got the list for DV. My second DV just came in last Oct. 31. At least may konting good news. Next step is to follow up with Grace and Lorraine.

JamesNrei. Kindy update my DV status from Oct. 20 to Oct. 31. Thanks. :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

jose Rizal, done! at last your files are complete :)

lohner, i am starting to come up with clinical stages of waiting for visa! hahaha...what stage are you now? lol. :)

Rachel, did you bring any tomatoes on your visit to embassy? :P

asmeen, I completely understand how you feel right now but time will come when you are tired of venting, angry, frustrated, that you will just give up being mad. like me, trinidad-lohner and bevs right now. :yes:

M@C, hooked up with VJ? :) it is addicting. good you are very optimistic and hold on to that as long as you can.

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................U

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21..................8/28..................10/??......................9/18................K1 printed (10/06);K2-U

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09.................................................8/27................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................10/22.....................9/18.................U

ShineK..................................K1........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29.......................9/25................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/31......................9/17................U

jamesNrei............................K1........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07......................9/12.................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................U

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

grace 2274.......................CR1-IR1..............................................9/10................................................9/26.................P

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/11.................U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/20.....................9/19.................U

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10.................10/24.....................9/09.................U

ladyinpink............................K1.......................9/09....................9/15................................................9/19.................P

nbfsb.....................................IR2......................?..........................9/18.................10/17......................9/17.................U

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16.............................................10/28.....................9/18.................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23.................10/24.....................9/18.................U

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26................................................9/23.................P

jeffcloe..................................K1.......................10/3...........................................................................10/16.................P

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................V (10/??)

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................V (10/11)

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04.................V (10/17)

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03.......................9/12................V (10/20)

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10.......................9/12................V (10/21)

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24.......................8/20................V (10/22)

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17.......................9/17................V (10/23)

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22................V (10/24)

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11.................V (10/26)

twilight..............................CR1-IR1................8/26............................................10/17.......................9/04................V (10/27)

jettyglenn.............................K1........................9/03...................9/04...............................................10/03................V (10/29)

boknat...................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................V (10/31)

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Timeline

Rei, hehehehee. I didn`t bring tomatoes but i was thinking to bring next time my water gun lol. ( Kidding )

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

i paid my dv on sept. 16 and was interviewed on the 18th. i still dont have my visa. my husband called the embassy and revealed that my dv only started @ oct 28... sucks, doen't it?

HI SIS, same interview date, im done with my Dv, i just dont understand what take them so long to review our case, and my son case, what window was ur final interview? did u recognize me last sept 18? i was with my 2 yrs old son, with tali on his waist.

am i was not sure sis. kasi just like u i was very busy baby sitting my 9 year old binata. hehehe... pero parang me nakita nga ako na batang me tale. hehehe... i was interviewed on the first window, am not sure kung 40 ba yun or wat. i was so nervous then that after the consul announced that my interview went well, wala na ko matandaan. hehehe

]wat time kaba andun? my sched was 9:30 am...

its ok sis, sa dami din ng tao doon, we cant hardly organize someone, but if u were interviewed at the first door that was window 44, same window as mine, was the CO is CHUBBY LADY, having some drink on his desk, pretty, hair kept like a nurse? she on her white polo during that time? well if oo, no doubt why till now wala pa tayong visa. done around 9am. hahay, ewan saan na visa natin?

hindi eh. i was thinking na normal process lang yun and that backlogs causes the delay... pero since nanggalaiti na rin ang asawa ko sa delay, he will be calling them daw everyday from yesterday for follow ups.

sayang oras kase di nakapagenrol anak ko this school year plus i gave up my call center job. partly our fault for settling too soon even before our visas arrived...

ayoko na nga magantay eh. kakasawa!!! nilulunod ko na lang sarili ko sa vj, facebook, mythology books and sa internet poker... lol

thank u guys for entertaining my concern. i feel the sense of belonging... at least u know and feel where i am coming from...

1_582165431l.jpg1_311153157l.jpg

medical: aug. 19 '08

paid dv: sept. 16 '08

interview date: sept 18 '08

dv to nso: sept. 18 '08

dv @ usembassy: oct. 28 '08

visa on transit: nov. 28 ' 08

visa on hand: dec. 2 '08

u.s. entry: dec. 14 '08

jose Rizal, done! at last your files are complete :)

lohner, i am starting to come up with clinical stages of waiting for visa! hahaha...what stage are you now? lol. :)

Rachel, did you bring any tomatoes on your visit to embassy? :P

asmeen, I completely understand how you feel right now but time will come when you are tired of venting, angry, frustrated, that you will just give up being mad. like me, trinidad-lohner and bevs right now. :yes:

M@C, hooked up with VJ? :) it is addicting. good you are very optimistic and hold on to that as long as you can.

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/31......................9/17................U

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

hi jamesNrei, thanks for updating ur list with my name on it. now i truly feel am 1 of u guys...lol

btw, my case was forwarded to nso on the 18th of sept. just to have everything on file. thanks for the warm welcome... mwah! :blush:

i paid my dv on sept. 16 and was interviewed on the 18th. i still dont have my visa. my husband called the embassy and revealed that my dv only started @ oct 28... sucks, doen't it?

HI SIS, same interview date, im done with my Dv, i just dont understand what take them so long to review our case, and my son case, what window was ur final interview? did u recognize me last sept 18? i was with my 2 yrs old son, with tali on his waist.

am i was not sure sis. kasi just like u i was very busy baby sitting my 9 year old binata. hehehe... pero parang me nakita nga ako na batang me tale. hehehe... i was interviewed on the first window, am not sure kung 40 ba yun or wat. i was so nervous then that after the consul announced that my interview went well, wala na ko matandaan. hehehe

]wat time kaba andun? my sched was 9:30 am...

its ok sis, sa dami din ng tao doon, we cant hardly organize someone, but if u were interviewed at the first door that was window 44, same window as mine, was the CO is CHUBBY LADY, having some drink on his desk, pretty, hair kept like a nurse? she on her white polo during that time? well if oo, no doubt why till now wala pa tayong visa. done around 9am. hahay, ewan saan na visa natin?

oo sis!!! sya nga yun... hehehe

kakaintimidate aura nya noh?! grabe... tsaka tamad syang magtanong, nakakainis sya, di marunong ngumiti. 10am kame pumasok sa cubicle nya. hay! basta ako, etong forum na to ang tutukan ko, bahala na asawa sa follow up. kasi pag ako tumatawag wala akong nakukuhang malinaw na sagot. bat kaya sila ganun, hubby ko kahapon lang tumawag detalyado na info nakuha nya. me discrimination?! hehehe

basta keep in touch huh...

nga pala, baby mo sa gwapo, just like my kid, fotocopy ng daddad nila. hehehe :star:

Timeline

Steph, are you there at USEM this morning or afternoon. I was there too maybe we saw each other but we dont know each other. :P

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

hi guys! most specially to those who have their visas already "CONGRATULATIONS"

i called US Embassy this morning and spoke to Grace, she was so rude..... I wanted only to ask the status of my visa becoz it has been 7 weeks since my interview nah and she just answered me to call the Customer Service Hotline... and what is the purpose in calling there when those representatives will only give General answers to the questions "blah blah blah" She did not even get my case number might at least check my case since i called there already but she insisted me to call the Hotline... It is really really really really frustrating... it really breaks my heart that she did not just spare me answer if my DV was already there...

My fiance called last week and spoke to Grace, she said that DV was not yet forwarded to them from NSO.. Why NSO taking sooo looooong to think just checking if I was married before or not are they NOT high-tech... This US Embassy and NSO already getting out days supposed to be together with my love. I even not enroll my son for this school year becoz i was expecting that September we will be in US... I already missed the birthday of my love :crying: it's really really really really sad

I hope the waiting time for me and those who are still waiting will soon come to an end. I called again awhile ago UPS Delbros asking if they have any update from US Embassy of some visas for delivery, a nice girl just answer me that the Embassy did not forward anything yet from last week, hope this Friday will have a positive answer of any update.

I am getting crazy nahhh :( makabuang :( paita woi... kinsa taga cebu dre? bound to las vegas? :)

God bless to all!

i can relate to that sister... i was interviewed sept 18. oct 28 lang nagstart dv ko, meaning sa 7 weeks kong pagaantay nitong oct 28 lang nila pinrocess... annoying but, take it easy...

to know kung kelan naforward sa nso case mo, try this:

case status<space>when is my case forwarded to nso?<space>date of ur dv payment

example: MNL2007****** when is my case forwarded to nso? paid my document verification on september 16, 2008.

then send it to: 09176221949

from there, u'll know when ur docs are forwarded to nso... hope this could help.. God bless!

hi day, yes i done that already which my DV was forwarded to NSO 10th of September, just wondering why your DV take soo long to be forwarded to NSO on Oct 28 pah w/c you had your interview on Sept 18

hindi eh. i was thinking na normal process lang yun and that backlogs causes the delay... pero since nanggalaiti na rin ang asawa ko sa delay, he will be calling them daw everyday from yesterday for follow ups.

sayang oras kase di nakapagenrol anak ko this school year plus i gave up my call center job. partly our fault for settling too soon even before our visas arrived...

ayoko na nga magantay eh. kakasawa!!! nilulunod ko na lang sarili ko sa vj, facebook, mythology books and sa internet poker... lol

thank u guys for entertaining my concern. i feel the sense of belonging... at least u know and feel where i am coming from...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

todNasmeen: Its utterly frustrating.... but you just have to to know whats going on. Knowing helps.

M@C: Nope, mine was released on Wednesday. They release visas any weekday i think. Friday however is relatively important for DV. But there are cases where DV was released from USEM on a wednesday. So that still confuses me. 6 weeks eh? Thats a generic answer.

JoseRizal: I think people are complaining about them. Thats prolly why they are getting grumpy. Wow, 2nd DV done. ;)

trinidad-lohner: Are you working again?

jamesnrei: Was that you who asked if matt was still going to school. well anyway, yeah he is trying to finish his 4 year degree. He took 2 associate degrees before that. Their school ladder is kinda weird in here eh. After highschool.... they have to take a pre-degree course before the actual degree. Have you been studying? :P Is today the trip the dentist again?

JamesRachel: Keep it up girl. You've waited loooong enough. ;) Gimme some lobsters when you come over hehe.

Edited by PingLocalHostess

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.