jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

the 2nd dv is for BC daw.

kung tumatawag ako sa nso, sinasabi ko kasi august pa ko nagbayad ng dv. hindi naman check ni PJ yung files niya, kinukuha lang niya name ko. hindi naman daw kasi siya ang verifier eh. so bibigay lang niya name ko sa verifier. next week, tatawag ako ulit sa kanya. hopefully, matapos na dv natin. ang tagal na kasi.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

jamesnrei: Yeah its close to multinational. :) Ill be back in a bit. Gotta reformat the computer. :)

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

M@C: I know Delbros dont give results of DV (they couldnt care less coz they are just the courrier service), i was referring to info if DV has been forwarded to USEM. With that aside, then you dont know if your DV is done, since the results are not disclosed. You still need to call IVU to check if its been forwared to the CO.

[/quote

HI pING, YUp.. i stil need to call the IVunit to check if my case has been forwarded to CO again. Delbros only give INFO on date to when was our DV from NSO forwarded to USEm.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

M@C thanks for sharing us a very useful info re DV status! :)

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Filed: Timeline
pie if you will take a look on the list, boknat has the same dates with you, and boknat's DV is with the embassy already, so there is s chance yours could be at the embassy too. Your petitioner should call the embassy for updates. Or you can do what twilight did, apply for CENOMAR now and try to get it ASAP and take it to the embassy. Try to find her post on this thread on which window to go, find it between page16-18, i can't remember...

piesame here, as soon as i read boknat's post, i have been thinking my DV is probably with the embassy since boknat and i have the same dates. so maybe you too. hopefully we'll have our visas by the end of the month.

ping spread the good vibes :thumbs: congrats! am glad you have ur visa now.

...ur next in line...teehee.. :thumbs:...noticed d thread on ds page...outpouring of visa's b4 d month end... :dance::innocent::dance: ...yahooooo...in Jesus name!!!! :D

jamesnrei, ping, ill join you on the 27th if i get my passport within the week...let's do the 10am then lunch or the 3pm then snacks, coffee, til dinner, and nightcap, hehehe?

anyone here is welcome to join us....

btw, dun sa mga taga-bicol, wala bang taga camsur? i really wanna go there and take my hubby there...pareho kaming addict sa beach at surfing...hehehe..mukhang maganda, maganda ba talaga? next destination sana namin yun or siargao...any suggestions or comments? (teka, di pa nga ako nakakaalis eh pagbalik at pagbabakasyon ko na iniisip ko, hahah...sabi nga ng mga sisters ko, feeling ko daw yata magbabakasyon lang ako ulit....hehehe)

trinidad-lohner...pls visit www.cwcwake.com a.k.a. "the best cable park in the world" if ur in2 wakeboarding,cam sur watersports is the bestplace :thumbs: ...,visit www.gotavillage.com and www.caramoanislands.com..sure wud love this place!!...iv bin there only last mon (oct.14-oct 19,2008) and its superb!!afterwhich,u may opt to vicit Mayon rest house (located @ d foot of mayon volcano in albay),see cagsawa ruins & proceed to Donsol,sorsogon for Butanding (world's largest fish...indeed.. ;) )...whale watching...u may email dotr5@globalink.net.ph for reservation & tour package.....do try gotavillage :thumbs: ...teehee... :D ...,or opt for tabaco albay...nice,gud,volcanic blacksand frm mayon.... im from bicol btw!...enjoy the wonders of bicolandia!!

so sad no update for me today. hubby was so tired from moving to our new house. wish i was there to help him. well we planning to call this thursday here, hope we got good news then. i really need this visa so soon, our son is looking for his daddy now, he saw his dadonline earlier here and i was being emotionaly when he asked me " mommy why is daddy is there and us here" u think he will understand me if i explain to him why? his still 2. please LORD bless us and hear our petition. this is so hard and painful Edited by bevs

hello everyone... been out the whole afternoon... last night's chat was great thanks bevs,ping,jose,jamesrachel, trinidad-lohner kahit sandali lang... haayyy my fiance didnt call up the ivu today, he just want to call tomorrow.. i do hope they already printed my visa=( friday pa un dapat pwede na sana ... sana naman tomorrow when my fiance calls, may good news na.... kumusta na kayo??? =) bukas na naman.. wala bang good news today? :crying:

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

trinidad-lohner, pinglocahostess, stephnRia, pie, JamesRachel, natassja_keisha save Oct 27 for our get together. If you want to join us for the seminar on that day, we can meet at PRISM at BDO building,Taft near La Salle. Bring photocopy of BC, 2 valid Id's and photocopy. P250+400+pocket money for our gimik after, How about Makati? or MOA? suggestions?

pretty_mommy is on medications she can't come

christian's gem is in bicol

bevs is in CDO

jettyglenn is in Davao

Godismystrength where are you???

ShineK, twilight, kungakoikaw anyone wanna join??

the list starting to fill up, only 9 more waiting for the DV, now it's starting to look promising for everyone.

to those still waiting for the DV call the embassy just what M@C did.

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19.................9/01.....................9/19.....................9/04................V (10/17)

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08.................9/05..................10/10.....................9/11.................U

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20................T (10/15 & 17)

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................U

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17.......................9/17................U

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21..................8/28..................10/??......................9/18................10/06- K1 printed; K2-P

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09.................................................8/27................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................................................9/18................P

twilight..............................CR1-IR1................8/26............................................10/17......................9/04................U

ShineK..................................K1........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29.......................9/25................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/20......................9/17................U

jamesNrei............................K1........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07......................9/12.................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................U

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03.......................9/12................V (10/20)

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/17.......................9/22................U

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11................P

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02...................9/03................10/10......................9/12................T (10/20)

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26...............U

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................................................9/11................P

boknat...................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/17......................9/26...............U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10................................................9/19................P

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10................................................9/09................P

ladyinpink............................K1.......................9/09....................9/15................................................9/19................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23................................................9/18................P

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26................................................9/23...............P

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29................V (10/11)

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02...............T (10/10)

jettyglenn.............................K1........................9/03...................9/04...............................................10/03...............F (10/17)

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (loc 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit)

trinidad-lohner, we can just go back for the stamp. at least once we receive the passport with the visa anytime we just need the stamp and fly immediately, you mentioned your tentative flight is Nov 3? remember there will be holidays before that.

pinglocalhostess, ask your mom if your friend's house in moonwalk is near multinational paranaque, I can meet you there so you won't be lost.

trinidad-lohner...thank you guys,wud really love to join u but im tied-up wd work..toxic... :crying: and hey,im also in d medical field & taking d state board exam is on my list...but i hve yet to gather infos'reqs...etc...kulang time to think8x.....wer u able to check d link(s) places to vicit in cam sur and albay?... :thumbs:

trinidad-lohner, pinglocahostess, stephnRia, pie, JamesRachel, natassja_keisha save Oct 27 for our get together. If you want to join us for the seminar on that day, we can meet at PRISM at BDO building,Taft near La Salle. Bring photocopy of BC, 2 valid Id's and photocopy. P250+400+pocket money for our gimik after, How about Makati? or MOA? suggestions?

pretty_mommy is on medications she can't come

christian's gem is in bicol

bevs is in CDO

jettyglenn is in Davao

Godismystrength where are you???

ShineK, twilight, kungakoikaw anyone wanna join??

the list starting to fill up, only 9 more waiting for the DV, now it's starting to look promising for everyone.

to those still waiting for the DV call the embassy just what M@C did.

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19.................9/01.....................9/19.....................9/04................V (10/17)

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08.................9/05..................10/10.....................9/11.................U

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20................T (10/15 & 17)

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................U

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17.......................9/17................U

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21..................8/28..................10/??......................9/18................10/06- K1 printed; K2-P

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09.................................................8/27................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................................................9/18................P

twilight..............................CR1-IR1................8/26............................................10/17......................9/04................U

ShineK..................................K1........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29.......................9/25................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/20......................9/17................U

jamesNrei............................K1........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07......................9/12.................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................U

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03.......................9/12................V (10/20)

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/17.......................9/22................U

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11................P

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02...................9/03................10/10......................9/12................T (10/20)

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26...............U

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................................................9/11................P

boknat...................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/17......................9/26...............U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10................................................9/19................P

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10................................................9/09................P

ladyinpink............................K1.......................9/09....................9/15................................................9/19................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23................................................9/18................P

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26................................................9/23...............P

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29................V (10/11)

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02...............T (10/10)

jettyglenn.............................K1........................9/03...................9/04...............................................10/03...............F (10/17)

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (loc 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit)

trinidad-lohner, we can just go back for the stamp. at least once we receive the passport with the visa anytime we just need the stamp and fly immediately, you mentioned your tentative flight is Nov 3? remember there will be holidays before that.

pinglocalhostess, ask your mom if your friend's house in moonwalk is near multinational paranaque, I can meet you there so you won't be lost.

trinidad-lohner...thank you guys,wud really love to join u but im tied-up wd work..toxic... :crying: and hey,im also in d medical field & taking d state board exam is on my list...but i hve yet to gather infos'reqs...etc...kulang time to think8x.....wer u able to check d link(s) places to vicit in cam sur and albay?pls vcit d link gotavillage... :thumbs:...tnx pls..

JoseRizal: Hmm i still find it odd. Coz they have to check my BC and Cenomar too but i didnt have to pay 2 DVs. Cant they check BC and Cenomar at the same time. They are just slow and untimely. Tsk tsk tsk...

It's probably because my DV wasn't finished yet at the time of the interview and the CO wanted to have both the marriage and birth certificates verified. Ang mga low-IQ na taga Window 37 ang interpretation 2 beses magbabayad. Actually. P1300 ang pinababayad sa akin on my interview date kasi DOCX2 yung nakalagay sa pink slip. Ayaw nga tanggapin ng Delbros yung bayad kom kasi bayad na ako. Pinagalitan ko yung taga Window 37 at ibinigay ko yung Metrbank receipt. Kompromiso na lang P650 na lang daw.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

pie after your work we can meet u if your not available in am.

bevs, just stay strong for your son. Your time will come.

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

M@C thanks for sharing us a very useful info re DV status! :)

My pleasure to help. :) i know waiting is so frustrating. Hope everyone gets their visa very soon!

At least may naisip na matino ang USEM regarding sa DV follow-up na yan. Sayang ang tawag dahil lang diyan sa DV na yan.

pie after your work we can meet u if your not available in am.

bevs, just stay strong for your son. Your time will come.

jamesNrei..oh gee,tnx so much pls,but im wrkn in laguna...sat & sun stl wd wrk.. :( ..il jst wait for ur stories here... :D ..my heart is wd u guys...fyi,i jst check my status online wd delbros...stil d infamous "shipment in process @ d embassy".. :( ..wen wil it ever moooooooooooooove.... :crying: .. any idea if its stl wd nso or wd usem already??????????...hoping its under review now,same with others whose bin w8ng for ages............................. :whistle: tnx pls

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.