jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

where's the chat room? lol sobrang newbie up to now...

ping is back! yehey! congrats!!! post your visa :D

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay i am back! *whew* Lol Oh my God..... i felt like a crazy stalker waiting for the Delbros dude. If only im not shy, i woulda hugged him so tight hahahahaha. I think i asked 3 other guys if they were from Delbros... shameless! So i texted the dude and told him im wearing this dress blah blah. He was quick, he had me sign some stuff.... just glanced at my ID for 2 seconds.... and he gave me the packet. So now visa on hand :). Im happy BUT i want you guys to get your visa's too so we can all go celebrate together. Anyway, Matt was extremely happy :).

So i want to thank jamesNrei, Bevs and trinidad-lohnerfor bearing with my rantings :P and to boyceedith, JamesRachel, HoneySkin, STEPHnRIA, JoseRizal, Godismystrength, nickoftime, jettyglenn, ....... ALL of YOU.... for giving me support. Now i can stop being sulky and send uber positive vibes that all of you will receive delbros text this week. Laws of Attraction..... it has to work. ;)

jamesNrei: Ahhh you just have to get your visa! ;) The hide and seek with the delbros boy was fun hahaha. I was kidnapped by my family as soon as i got home... they had me go to relatives... saying bye and stuff. Ermmm i hate goodbyes. They all say they'll miss me (prolly coz noone will fix their computer's for free now Lol). My mom is panicking... its like it just sinked in that im leaving the country next week. Im waiting for my dad to get home from japan this week. My brothers are like..... can i have this and that Lol, darn! Congrats to your son... weeeee he is so brave. My dentist before never and he looked pretty scary with his scary tools *shivers*. We'll work on the charity box when we get together hahaha some of us could dance or sing :P. I had to have my braces removed... will continue that in the US... i hate to think about the fees :blink: .

Yeyyyy we are doing the CFO on the 27th. That will be fun Weeeee, id love that. I really dont need nbi clearance? I got police clearance and SSS ID. No drivers license.... lazy. Then we all go for lunch or dinner? Weeee where?

trinidad-lohner: If i cant find a job in the US. Ill carry a banner that says "GEEK for HIRE" Hahaha. Oh right, they picked and they were asking if "pwede hulugan?" May mag-ask pa kung pwede 4 gives Lol :lol: .

bevs: It took me awhile to get back on.... my bro dragged me away as soon as i got home.

jettyglenn: When are you going to Manila?

Hiya to the newbies of the list..... :D

hELLO HELLO HELLO!!! CONGRATS PING!! IM SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU.. PERO FEELING KO MAMISS KITA KASI MABABAWASAN NA UNG BABASAHIN KONG MGA REPLIES FROM QUERRIES ALL OVER THE PHILS POSTED HERE.... ITS THE TIME OF UR LIFE!!! CGURO AS SOON AS VISA RECEIVED, MGA 1ST WEEK OF NOV PAKO EH!!! =) SANA NGA BY THE TIME NA PRINT NA UN ! HAHAHA... UY TAGA DAVAO LANG AKO,WER KA SA DAVAO PALA? CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS.. KANINA PA KAYA KAMI ANTAY SA IYO!!!

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Upper righthand corner. Right under that girl in red. It'll say CHAT.

Im at my uncles, using his computer..... ermmm his browser has no plugins... i think chat will work only if java is installed. I have to install it first and ill be there hehe.

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

OHH SIS PING, thank u and finally we got u in here, we did miss u like crasy here, we thought u get lost, :blink: wow were so happy for u, i know im jelous but deep inside i am so happy, cuz i know that ur out of the waiting pain now. wish i could accompany u and some guys here, but no assurance when? so whats ur plan? when u will be leaving? did u set the date already? u u will wait for me ? :blush: well we do hope this good news will spread to everybody here. hope im from manila and i would love to met u uo guys. but im so far away from u. well picture na lang akin ha. :yes:

mga sis chat nga tayo sa chat roon dito, cge na mga sis.

where's the chat room? lol sobrang newbie up to now...

ping is back! yehey! congrats!!! post your visa :D

bitaw ping, postpics sa imong visa and packet ! hehehehe

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Timeline

Its not downloading GRrrrrrrrrrr..... Im beginning to trash this computer Lol.

Oh right, we can hang jettyglenn haha. So silly of me, we are in the same city.

Are you all in the chatroom? :/

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

just me and bevs. guys come inside the chat room.

ping maybe your uncle's browser is just slow?

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Its not downloading GRrrrrrrrrrr..... Im beginning to trash this computer Lol.

Oh right, we can hang jettyglenn haha. So silly of me, we are in the same city.

Are you all in the chatroom? :/

where waiting for u. i guess other get lost. common ping, show up on the chat room. were waiting for u or else we need to know ur ym?

Timeline

ERmmm its not working. I would need to reinstall the whole browser... that would sorta take time coz i need to reinstall all the plugins and addons. This computer sucks. We could all meet up tomorrow in the chatroom. :/

Filed: Timeline
pie if you will take a look on the list, boknat has the same dates with you, and boknat's DV is with the embassy already, so there is s chance yours could be at the embassy too. Your petitioner should call the embassy for updates. Or you can do what twilight did, apply for CENOMAR now and try to get it ASAP and take it to the embassy. Try to find her post on this thread on which window to go, find it between page16-18, i can't remember...

bevs, PingLocalHostess is hanging us on suspense here. I saw her too, but she's gone again.

jamesNrei.. :yes: tnx so much pls 4d solicited advice :thumbs: il do all 3 2mrw... :dance: ..

ERmmm its not working. I would need to reinstall the whole browser... that would sorta take time coz i need to reinstall all the plugins and addons. This computer sucks. We could all meet up tomorrow in the chatroom. :/

ok ping dont worry to much baka ma stress ka pa tuloy :lol: anyway congrats ulit girl, were happy for u.

Timeline

Thank you .... thank you. You guys are the best. :D

pie if you will take a look on the list, boknat has the same dates with you, and boknat's DV is with the embassy already, so there is s chance yours could be at the embassy too. Your petitioner should call the embassy for updates. Or you can do what twilight did, apply for CENOMAR now and try to get it ASAP and take it to the embassy. Try to find her post on this thread on which window to go, find it between page16-18, i can't remember...

bevs, PingLocalHostess is hanging us on suspense here. I saw her too, but she's gone again.

A10n BOKNAT now....teeheee... :ot2: ...any update on ur visa status??tnx pls.. :whistle:

A10n BOKNAT now....teeheee... :ot2: ...any update on ur visa status??tnx pls.. :whistle:

kamusta pie. i haven't contacted the embassy since last night (it's 7:10am on monday morning here in the states). i'm probably going to give it some time and try calling them back on thursday (friday in manila). i must have tried calling close to a hundred times until i finally got a hold of grace. ay nuku! sobrang mainit ang ulo ko! :angry: i can honestly say that it was well worth calling since i found out that it's under review at the consulate. i'm pretty sure you're in the same batch as us.

anyhow, i'll post any updates whenever they happen. good luck!

03/13/07: Met in Philippines while on vacation

07/13/07: Official relationship

10/15/07: Trip to the Philippines

11/01/07: Flew back to California

01/29/08: I-129F sent to CSC

01/31/08: NOA1

06/05/08: Touch/NOA2

06/06/08: Touch

06/09/08: NOA2 Hardcopy

08/09/08: Touch

08/12/08: Touch

08/13/08: NOA2 Second Hardcopy

08/21/08: Touch

08/22/08: Received call from Director's office confirming that CSC mailed approval letter to NVC

08/25/08: NVC received petition (FINALLY!)

08/27/08: Manila Embassy received

08/29/08: Surprise trip to the Philippines

09/08/08: Paid for DV

09/10/08: DV sent to NSO

09/15/08: Paid for visa

09/16/08: Flew back to California

09/17/08: Medical Exam (day 1)

09/18/08: Medical Exam (day 2)

09/26/08: Interview (PASSED!!!)

10/17/08: DV sent to embassy from NSO

10/25/08: DV reviewed by consulate (no problems), waiting for next status

10/30/08: Visa shipment released by the embassy

10/31/08: Visa in Hand! WOO-HOO!

kamusta pie. i haven't contacted the embassy since last night (it's 7:10am on monday morning here in the states). i'm probably going to give it some time and try calling them back on thursday (friday in manila). i must have tried calling close to a hundred times until i finally got a hold of grace. ay nuku! sobrang mainit ang ulo ko! :angry: i can honestly say that it was well worth calling since i found out that it's under review at the consulate. i'm pretty sure you're in the same batch as us.

anyhow, i'll post any updates whenever they happen. good luck!

tnx 4d prompt reply,boknat... :luv: ...guess,we really hve 2lean on each other huh,along wd d vj'ers here... :yes: ...keep us posted pls...God be with us all... :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.