shes

Are there new requirements for the CFO??

15 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

birth certificate of both the beneficiary and petitioner, CENOMAR..etc .etc..

i heard they ask these 2 during the seminar? how true? ano ba talaga requirement dun? is there anybody here who just had the seminar this Aug? can u share the documents we need to bring?

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 3 - NVC sent letter to petitioner

Jul 15 - confirmation letter received (tnk u my dear DHL)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

Aug 28 - USEM interview date! (eto' na!) - PASSED - PINK SLIP ONLY!

Sept 26 - PAL departure - MNL-LAX

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Jan 30 2009 - AOS with EAD and AP submitted to Chi, IL

Feb 4 - check cleared

Feb 10 - AOS, EAD, AP NOA1 received!

Feb 19 - Biometric appointment letter received

Feb 28 - Biometrics schedule

Mar 28 - AP and interview invitation received by mail

Apr 2 - EAD card recieved

May 15 - Interview Schedule - APPROVED!

Jun 25 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED ON MAIL Dated June 16

i heard they ask these 2 during the seminar? how true? ano ba talaga requirement dun? is there anybody here who just had the seminar this Aug? can u share the documents we need to bring?

yes they did shes, others: divorce decree (if divorcee ung fiancee), photocopy of the passports and pictures of you and fiancee together.

Edited by Filiricans

Our CR1 & CR2 Visa Timeline

USCIS

12/04/2007 : I-130 Sent to USCIS

01/29/2008 : NOA1

05/07/2008 : NOA2 (Approved)

NVC

05/14/2008 : NVC assigned MNL Case No.

05/26/2008 : NVC Generates AOS & IV Bill

06/02/2008 : Online Payment AOS & IV Bill

06/04/2008 : Printed I-864; DS-230 & Barcoded coversheet

06/12/2008 : Sent I-864 & DS-230 Packets to NVC via USPS (overnight)

06/13/2008 : NVC received the Packets

06/16/2008 : NVC entered the I-864 & DS-230 into the system

06/19/2008 : CR2 Case Completed while CR1 got RFE DS-230 #2 & #20

06/26/2008 : Sent the corrected RFE DS-230 to NVC via USPS (overnight)

06/27/2008 : NVC received the RFE DS-230 corrections

07/03/2008 : CASE COMPLETED!!!

USEM

08/13/2008 : Medical Exam PASSED!!! (Aug. 13, 14 & 15)

08/14/2008 : Received the hardcopy of the NVC Appointment Date

09/10/2008 : Interview PASSED! (Pink & White Slip due to DV)

09/26/2008 : Visa Received

10/12/2008 : Arrived to USA!!!

USA

10/12/2008 : POE Detroit

10/20/2008 : Received SSN

11/14/2008 : Received The Welcome Notice from Homeland (USCIS)

11/19/2008 : Received Green Card (11/30 got from old address mailbox)

ROC

09/03/2010 : Packet sent to USCIS

09/03/2010 : Received by USCIS

Matthew 6:34

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello shes, Congratulations,

anyway heres what they asked me, i had my seminar Friday last week

BC -authenticated

Cenomar

Fiancee devorce decree

Fiancee BC

NBI

copy of my passport

copy of my previous visa

copy of my previous CFO seminar stamp

bring the original, and photocopy them all, all they need is photocopy,

i had my seminar just me myself and the person who does the seminar, i dont have anybody or some applicants, just myself, may i can say, one on one, and so my interview,

but the lady is so nice to me, it took like 20 minutes of seminar and and im done,

goodluck.....

Hello, wow and dali lang ng pag process ng papers mo no? Congratulations. Maybe the CFO Seminar is just the same with the interview. Yung sa akin i do the seminar so i can get my passport so they really ask me so many and every detail of our relationship but that's fine. They surprisingly call my tito that time. I do not have a good experience there. But with you that you got your visa, they just ask you less questions.. Just bring CENOMAR, birth certificate, NBI passport of you and your fiance, and if hes divorce divorce papers, if he's single, they will ask you proof of singleness but if you dont have one then you can bring other document as long as it shows his status. Goodluck to you shes.. Godbless you abundantly.

April 25, 2008 Meet online

June 2[/i]8, 2008 He came to meet me.

June 29 Engagement

July 6 Sad day!! craig flight going back

July 15 K1 visa starts..send the petition CSC

July 24 check cash

July 25 Got our NOA1 hard copy.. yay!!

July 28 touch

Nov 9-14 Second visit..

Nov. 26 Approve online

Dec 2 case forward to USEM

Dec 3 got the NVC letter

Dec 18,22 Medical Exam.. PASSED!

Jan.13 Interview... PASSED!

Jan 15 Visa on hand!! soooooooo happy

Feb 5 Flight.....philippine time

Feb 5 Thanks God....wer happy together forever..

Feb 21....2009 Wedding

April, 2 2009 Applied AOS

April 28, Biometrics

April 29 Case transfered to CSC[/i][/b][/size]

May 28, 2009 EAD received

Aug. 11, 2009 Greencard received

Timeline

Hi Shes,

Kung may visa ka na..all u have to bring is,pasport and ur visa,photocopy of ur passport and visa,kung may previous kang kasal or ung fiance mo u have to bring a copy of it,,650 peso ang total fee and makuha mona na din kagad ung sticker at certificate...di ka na din mag dala picture kasi dun ka na picturan!!!

Hope this help!!!

God bless,

Irene

Prayer is the best to start a day...A day for us to have faith to face trials & value what life is....!!! have a nice day to everyone!!!!

LokaShadow04

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Shes,

Kung may visa ka na..all u have to bring is,pasport and ur visa,photocopy of ur passport and visa,kung may previous kang kasal or ung fiance mo u have to bring a copy of it,,650 peso ang total fee and makuha mona na din kagad ung sticker at certificate...di ka na din mag dala picture kasi dun ka na picturan!!!

Hope this help!!!

God bless,

Irene

:thumbs: lokashadow is right! :thumbs:

i called smef-cow for the CFO seminar. i told them i already have my passport with the visa on it. the lady asked what visa category though. i said K3. she told me that all i need to bring will be my passport and the money to pay for the reg fee (a total of 650). :) no need for other documents.

;)

K-3 Visa

Marriage : 2007-12-05

I-130 Sent : 2008-01-15

Packet 4 Received : 2008-07-17

Interview Date : 2008-08-05

Visa Received : AUGUST 29,2008 VISA ON HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

US Entry : DECEMBER 26 2008 POE-LAX

m_825bdb5ca8a44b0997b81e1c36d0c59c.jpg

AOS and EAD

05/30/2009 - sent AOS package to USCIS Chicago Lockbox via USPS Express Mail day 1

06/01/2009 - AOS package delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox

06/05/2009 - received NOA1 hardcopy for EAD and AOS day 7

06/10/2009 - check cashed :)

06/15/2009 - received Biometrics Appointment Letter (notice date 07/02/2009) day 16

07/02/2009 - biometrics done (waiting for next asc appointment notice) day 33

7/06/2009 - touched i-485 and i-765

7/10/2009 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

7/13/2009 - EAD touched

7/16/2009 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

7/16/2009 - EAD APPROVAL NOTICE SENT

7/17/2009 - notice for AOS interview received

7/18/2009 - EAD CARD RECEIVED took only 8 days :)

8/18/2009 - AOS touched

8/20/2009 - AOS INTERVIEW 11am, CHULA VUSTA, CA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/25/2009 - AOS CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

9/02/2009 - PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD IS GREAT ALL THE TIME...

AOS approved in 82 days (2 mos and 22 days) from the filing date. :)

Timeline

BC -authenticated

Cenomar

Fiancee devorce decree

Fiancee BC

NBI

copy of my passport

copy of my previous visa

i had my seminar just me myself and the person who does the seminar, i dont have anybody or some applicants, just myself, may i can say, one on one, and so my interview,

but the lady is so nice to me, it took like 20 minutes of seminar and and im done,

goodluck.....

my ORIGINAL

CENOMAR

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

NBI

was taken by the pre screener...tatanggap ba sa cfo yung photocopy of all these? AND THE BC OF MY FIANCE? pwede bang xerox din, natural he cant give me the originals?

------------------------

K-1

Jan 2008 - application was sent back to us due to mis sent to Chicago instead of California

Jan - sent application

Jun 27 - NOA2 by the mailbox!!! (found out that d 2nd touch was d approval..sweet!)

Jul 17- 1st day - medical exam SLEC (on hold and waiting for it to be done successfully) July 31- PASSED!

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

BC -authenticated

Cenomar

Fiancee devorce decree

Fiancee BC

NBI

copy of my passport

copy of my previous visa

goodluck.....

my ORIGINAL

CENOMAR

BIRTH CERTIFICATE

NBI

was taken by the pre screener...tatanggap ba sa cfo yung photocopy of all these? AND THE BC OF MY FIANCE? pwede bang xerox din, natural he cant give me the originals?

i don't have the original as well and wala akong photocopy ng cenomar. meron akong cenomar pero dated january 31, 2008 pa. naisip ko lang supposing you have the visa already kelangan pa ba ng cenomar eh in the first place kung d ka legally capacitated to marry hindi ka naman iisuehan ng fiancee visa.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Timeline
Hi Shes,

Hope this help!!!

God bless,

Irene

so u mean pag may visa na...these are the docs needed:

ORIGINAL VISA PASSPORT WITH VISA

PHOTOCOPY OF PASSPORT WITH VISA.

eh bat ano yung cenomar at bc of both the beneficiary and fiance? if ever pwede bang photocopy nalang mga bc at cenomar?

cenomar eh kinuha na sa USEM yun diba

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Timeline

hello gurl, 'nung nag cfo kami ni jen (tingting) dala namin ay nbi, bc, valid ids, tapos si jen may dalang bc ni gary pero ako wala ako dala pero pinayagan naman ako, pero magdala kana rin kasi hinanapdin naman sa akin 'yun eh, tapos xerox copy ng passport mo ;) 'yun ang natatandaan ko :D god bless you.

nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Timeline
hello gurl, 'nung nag cfo kami ni jen (tingting) dala namin ay nbi, bc, valid ids, tapos si jen may dalang bc ni gary pero ako wala ako dala pero pinayagan naman ako, pero magdala kana rin kasi hinanapdin naman sa akin 'yun eh, tapos xerox copy ng passport mo ;) 'yun ang natatandaan ko :D god bless you.

nanz

girl yung bc at nbi nyo original? eh diba binigay na natin yung bc natin sa usem at yung nbi naman yung "personal copy" nalang ang asatin

wala ng cenomar?

san ba kayo nag cfo? taga qc ako eh..san ba ideal..diba dalwang place yung pupuntahan?

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Timeline

nanz

girl yung bc at nbi nyo original? eh diba binigay na natin yung bc natin sa usem at yung nbi naman yung "personal copy" nalang ang asatin

wala ng cenomar?

san ba kayo nag cfo? taga qc ako eh..san ba ideal..diba dalwang place yung pupuntahan?

hello gurl, xerox copy at original dala namin pero may nakita kami duon na xerox copy lang dala nya pero pinayagan din naman ;) sa cubao kami ni jen nag cfo sa may tapat yata ng psba 'yun! wala naman cenomar na hinanap sa amin shes ;) good luck and god bless you.

nanz

AOS Journey:

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Timeline

nanz

wala ng cenomar?

hello gurl, xerox copy at original dala namin pero may nakita kami duon na xerox copy lang dala nya pero pinayagan din naman ;) sa cubao kami ni jen nag cfo sa may tapat yata ng psba 'yun! wala naman cenomar na hinanap sa amin shes ;) good luck and god bless you.

nanz

sige dalin ko na nga lang xerox..NBI lang original personal copy lang meron ako,tska yung NSO bc maron pako..

kinukuha ba nila nanz? or tinitignan lang the nbalik din sayo yung mga documentos?

------------------------

K-1

Jan - sent application

NOV 23 - Church wedding

AOS

Feb 4 - check cleared

Timeline

nanz

wala ng cenomar?

nanz

sige dalin ko na nga lang xerox..NBI lang original personal copy lang meron ako,tska yung NSO bc maron pako..

kinukuha ba nila nanz? or tinitignan lang the nbalik din sayo yung mga documentos?

gurl kinuha nila sa amin xerox copy, pero tama dalhin mo 'yung nbi mo na personal copy kasi titignan nila 'yan, tapos bc mo xerox copy kukunin nila kasi 'yung sa amin ni jen kinuha nila, pa-xerox mo rin pala nbi mo ha shes ;) 'yung nbi na original ibabalik nila sa'yo ;)

AOS Journey:

Timeline

shes 'yung maiden name 'din pala ng magiging mother-in-law mo kailangan din kasi tatanungin ka nila, mas maige kung meron ka pa orig copy ng bc mo dalhin mo na rin kasi hindi nila kukunin 'yan, xerox copy lang kunin nila ;)

AOS Journey:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.