MrsBruce5

Off To London !!!

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Hello...

I am beside myself with happiness today !

I had a few minutes to spare today between patients, and decided just for the hell of it, to call the NVC, so I could hear once again, that our checklist is under review...

...something made me press 5, and speak to someone....

I spoke to a very sweet girl named Nina, who told me ....

CASE COMPLETE !!!!!!

hahahahhahah !!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

It's been a long 2 years of legal red tape throughout my divorce, our paperwork, our NY wedding that never happened, our co-sponsor dropping out, our RFE, etc...etc...etc...

It's time to start cleaning out the closets and make some space for my man !!!

:D

(I still cannot believe it-someone pinch me !)

-Rose

ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::crying::crying::dance::crying::crying: That is wonderful news!!!! I jumped to my feet when I read your post. I'm sooo happy for you girl!!! Oh My Goodness!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!

I am sooo sooo happy for u right now....

Vee

Caifornia Service Center

I-130 filed April 2005

I-130 approved February 17, 2006 (after alot of drama)

NVC

February 28th: NVC assigned case#

March 6th: NVC generated AOS Fee Bill & DS-3032

March 18th: Received March 6th documents

March 20th:Paid AOS Fee Bill

March 22nd: Husband mailed DS-3032 via DHL

March 24th: Acknowledged receipt of DS-3032

April 5th: Received 1-864 Packet in the mail

April 8th: I mailed the I-864 overnight via USPS

April 10th: USPS confirmed delivery

April 11th: NVC confirmed receipt of I-864

April 19th: Review of Affidavit complete

Apri 28th: NVC acknowledged receipt of IV Fee(I found this out on May 1st) (Thank God!!)

May 1st: DS-230 & Instruction Packet Generated (We're sooo relieved!!)

April 3rd: NVC Generated IV Fee Bill

April 21st: NVC re-sent IV Fee Bill

(Saturday) April 22nd: Received IV Bill that was generated on April 3rd.

April 24th: Mailed IV bill (overnight)

May 4th-Returned DS-230 via "Checklist" Request

May 17th-CASE COMPLETE (THANK U JESUS!!!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Thank You Vee !

I am quite happy and relaxed now that all of this is out of the way...

Thank you for being there when I was doing all that whining about that 864 (I still spit when I think about it !) hahahah !

:D

Let's hope that the next few weeks sail by, we get our dates, and life will get good again !

Thanks again !

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.