m0306

Conditional Greencard Expired

8 posts in this topic

Ok here is my question:

What will happen once the conditional greencard is expired?

Does that mean automatic deportation? or what are they going to do? the immigration i mean?

----------------------------------

07-03-08 Removal of Condition Submitted to NSC

07-05-08 Documents forwarded to CSC

07-10-08 I-797C, NOA1 Notice Date

07-18-08 NOA1 Received by mail

07-17-08 ASC Appointment Notice Date

07-24-08 ASC Appoinment received by mail

08-01-08 Biometrics

CASE REJECTED (wrong fee)!!!

08-14-08 Sent I-751 package to CSC

08-16-08 package arrived at Laguna, Niguel Post Office

It's been 10 days already, checked the confirmation number and my package is still scheduled for delivery to the USCIS in California. what the heck is going on?

EuaKm4.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok here is my question:

Does that mean automatic deportation? or what are they going to do? the immigration i mean?

it doesnt mean AUTOMATIC deportation but it does mean u will be put into removal proceedings sometime in the future... Question why did you let your conditoinal green card expire?

You will need a lawyer now to fix this problem as you are in dire situation.......... 3 months before it expires you are supposed to apply to remove conditions....

Hopefully there are others who can add more help for you.... do not listen to the ignorant fool who says nothing will happen it will be ok cuz he's dead wrong........ Good luck and God bless take care

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Once your application to remove conditions has been accepted you will recieve a extension letter (NOA) that will extend your greencard for 12 months, That extension letter and your expired greencard are all you need for work and travel.

YOU WILL NOT BE DEPORTED OR PLACED INTO REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS, you have filed the correct paperwork so all you need to do is wait for the NOA to arrive.

Filed: Timeline
Ok here is my question:

it doesnt mean AUTOMATIC deportation but it does mean u will be put into removal proceedings sometime in the future... Question why did you let your conditoinal green card expire?

You will need a lawyer now to fix this problem as you are in dire situation.......... 3 months before it expires you are supposed to apply to remove conditions....

Hopefully there are others who can add more help for you.... do not listen to the ignorant fool who says nothing will happen it will be ok cuz he's dead wrong........ Good luck and God bless take care

Umm, if you were careful enough to read her timeline, you will have noticed that she has filed for removal of conditions and is waiting for her NOA. Just because the date on the card has passed does not mean she is out of status. Further, she has already filed once, but had to refile because of the wrong fee. Do you really think she's in trouble, or is it that she will get her NOA soon?

Perhaps you should read first before you make a judgment call, I'm only trying to reassure the OP that she has filed on time, and USCIS is simply processing her case, hence no need to worry.

Signed

Ignorant fool

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok here is my question:

Umm, if you were careful enough to read her timeline, you will have noticed that she has filed for removal of conditions and is waiting for her NOA. Just because the date on the card has passed does not mean she is out of status. Further, she has already filed once, but had to refile because of the wrong fee. Do you really think she's in trouble, or is it that she will get her NOA soon?

Perhaps you should read first before you make a judgment call, I'm only trying to reassure the OP that she has filed on time, and USCIS is simply processing her case, hence no need to worry.

Signed

Ignorant fool

UMM putting foot in mouth and chewing rather harshly............. anyone got a rock they can give me so i can hide under it? My apologies I did overlook that thank you for pointing it out.. I thought you were someone who was trying to be mean by giving false info (turns out it was me giving false info) and that turned out to be me being unjustly mean to you.... Life is ironic eh???? My apolgies.... I just read her message body and without getting all the fact that were in front of me assumed she had not applied for removal of conditions..... Boy i really messed that one up..... Sorry for everything.... I learned a harsh lesson on that one...... Now you can beat me up :devil:

Filed: Timeline
Ok here is my question:

Signed

Ignorant fool

UMM putting foot in mouth and chewing rather harshly............. anyone got a rock they can give me so i can hide under it? My apologies I did overlook that thank you for pointing it out.. I thought you were someone who was trying to be mean by giving false info (turns out it was me giving false info) and that turned out to be me being unjustly mean to you.... Life is ironic eh???? My apolgies.... I just read her message body and without getting all the fact that were in front of me assumed she had not applied for removal of conditions..... Boy i really messed that one up..... Sorry for everything.... I learned a harsh lesson on that one...... Now you can beat me up :devil:

No worries :thumbs:

The OP has posted a couple of times on this topic which is why I kept it short. I could have written a little more but I believe she's just anxious about the process and I was just trying to reassure her.

hello guys thanks for all the inputs.

Im just wondering but do you know if that NOA1 that they sent me from the first package that I sent them is still valid?

or its not valid anymore since that case was rejected?

07-03-08 Removal of Condition Submitted to NSC

07-05-08 Documents forwarded to CSC

07-10-08 I-797C, NOA1 Notice Date

07-18-08 NOA1 Received by mail

07-17-08 ASC Appointment Notice Date

07-24-08 ASC Appoinment received by mail

08-01-08 Biometrics

CASE REJECTED (wrong fee)!!!

08-14-08 Sent I-751 package to CSC

08-16-08 package arrived at Laguna, Niguel Post Office

It's been 10 days already, checked the confirmation number and my package is still scheduled for delivery to the USCIS in California. what the heck is going on?

EuaKm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.