ArtGirl

Pink and white slip just "wait till you hear from us" nothing else.

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I just called Delbros today and accdg to Richard, my docs have been forwarded to NSO Aug 20th (the day after I paid) and he has confirmed this to me about 4x at different instances so, I think he's pretty sure.

So then I called NSO and was able to talk to PJ. He confirmed that my docs are still with them for verification. I begged him to follow-up the verification process of my docs since it's been there almost two months. I told him that according to the US Embassy docs verification takes 1-4 weeks so, I asked why this happened, my docs have been there 7 weeks. He said that "sometimes it happens" then he came up with an alibi that my name might be too common and the verifier is having a hard time locating and verifying my docs. So then I said, when I requested for my BC and MC from NSO online, it was delivered to me in three days so, I wonder why this happened now. he was left tongue-tied and just closed by asking my maiden name and committed that he'll follow it up with my docs' verifier....

If they USEM forwarded your DV request to NSO last week why that late? Maybe they have not heard from NSO so maybe they are just doing a follow up. Its been over 4 weeks now USEM should have heard/rcvd the DV from NSO.ou try to call the NSO ask for PJ he is willing to give information. If USEM have not rcv your DV nothing you can do. Try to put pressure to NSO but then its up to NSO also when to release your DV. If you call NSO just inquire the status of your DV its been more than 4 weeks make sure when you call you have the date when Delbros forwarded the request to NSO they may ask the date. I agree why its taking this long...I know how you feel my fiancee lost some sleep and lost her appitite to eat for two week after her interview. She thought se did bad in the interview. I was trying to encaurage her that she did fine and wait 4 week she should get her VISA which I was right.

Try to call NSO for status, everything is depend on them. Just be patient, and pray...time will come when God permits.

What Delbros told me was they forwarded my DV payment/request to the US Embassy the following day after paying and it's the Embassy which will forward my docs to NSO for verification...

Lorraine of US Embassy told me last Friday that they have forwarded my docs for verification to NSO but it hasn't been returned yet...I asked when was it forwarded to NSO and she told me it's not indicated on my file...She also told me that the only thing I can do now is wait....

My husband and I have been so stressed about this coz I am dying to go back to work...he requested me not to work anymore coz he was very positive that the visa will arrive soon...Now, I am going bananas bec I cannot stand not working....It's been two months since he asked me to quit my job....=(

I'm quite new here...

Hi ArtGirl, we got the same thing going...I received pink and whie slips after my interview on September 4th...No need to submit any other docs and they said it's just for DV but it will take awhile...When I checked shipment tracking from Delbros, it still says SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY and the date it says is my interview date...

I paid for DV August 19, before my interview and right after texting Delbros same day I received a confirmation/acknowledgement. I called Delbros and they informed me that they already forwarded to the Embassy my DV request on Aug. 20th but during my interview on the pre-screening section, I was asked if I already paid for DV and i said yes and the embassy representative asked for my proof of deposit and got the only copy of the deposit slip I have...

I just called the US Embassy today and got to talk to Lorraine. She said that my docs have been forwarded to NSO and it hasn't been returned yet to the embassy. She also said that the only thing I can do now is wait...

Well, I know it's been hanging us and waiting really sucks....I actually missed my first anniversary with my husband and I couldn't travel anywhere too bec my passport is still with them...My husband couldn't believe that this process takes so long...He was already very hopeful after my interview when I told him my CO told me that she didn't see any problem at all...My husband even doubted that I already got the visa I just didnt want to tell him because he knew I was half-hearted at leaving my career, my family and my life here...

This is a testing stage for all of us...It almost tore my marriage apart hadn't it been for my husband's faith and patience...We were so stressed, I guess...cos it really is stressing...I actually decided on not leaving anymore...

Now, like what Lorraine said, there's nothing we can do but wait so, I leave it up to HIM...Believe that EVERYTHING HAPPENS AT THE RIGHT TIME...

We'll hear from Delbros tomorrow or early next week...TRUST!!!

I would like to hear from anybody that had pink and white slip with just "Wait till you hear from us" nothing else. Please post your experience and how long before you got your VISA.

Read your post...paid DV Aug 19 then forwarded to NSO Aug 20. I think you need to double check with Delbros if you need to call, text, or email them when they actually submitted the DV request to NSO. I have not seen Delbros submitted a request the next day you paid them, average days are 3-7 days. After you get the actual date submitted to NSO count 3-4 weeks then start calling USEM every Monday to get status if they rcvd your DV. After rcving your DV should only take 1-2 week to release your VISA. Dont count on the Delbros web site on status, my fiancee rcvd her VISA but she did not get any text from delbros and the web site did not get updated two days later after my fiancee rcvd her VISA.

Just be patient... I was in the same boat...I was being impatient now I know, mostly reading other post the average time after interview rcving pink and white slip is 4 weeks. Expect your visa maybe this week or next week.

Good luck...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good job! :thumbs: Now you got their attention wait a week and call USEM monday if they rcvd your DV after two weeks still no status call NSO again ask for PJ supervisor I can't remember her name. Someone posted her name here in VJ. I'll try to find her name and reply to you. GodBless

I just called Delbros today and accdg to Richard, my docs have been forwarded to NSO Aug 20th (the day after I paid) and he has confirmed this to me about 4x at different instances so, I think he's pretty sure.

So then I called NSO and was able to talk to PJ. He confirmed that my docs are still with them for verification. I begged him to follow-up the verification process of my docs since it's been there almost two months. I told him that according to the US Embassy docs verification takes 1-4 weeks so, I asked why this happened, my docs have been there 7 weeks. He said that "sometimes it happens" then he came up with an alibi that my name might be too common and the verifier is having a hard time locating and verifying my docs. So then I said, when I requested for my BC and MC from NSO online, it was delivered to me in three days so, I wonder why this happened now. he was left tongue-tied and just closed by asking my maiden name and committed that he'll follow it up with my docs' verifier....

If they USEM forwarded your DV request to NSO last week why that late? Maybe they have not heard from NSO so maybe they are just doing a follow up. Its been over 4 weeks now USEM should have heard/rcvd the DV from NSO.ou try to call the NSO ask for PJ he is willing to give information. If USEM have not rcv your DV nothing you can do. Try to put pressure to NSO but then its up to NSO also when to release your DV. If you call NSO just inquire the status of your DV its been more than 4 weeks make sure when you call you have the date when Delbros forwarded the request to NSO they may ask the date. I agree why its taking this long...I know how you feel my fiancee lost some sleep and lost her appitite to eat for two week after her interview. She thought se did bad in the interview. I was trying to encaurage her that she did fine and wait 4 week she should get her VISA which I was right.

Try to call NSO for status, everything is depend on them. Just be patient, and pray...time will come when God permits.

What Delbros told me was they forwarded my DV payment/request to the US Embassy the following day after paying and it's the Embassy which will forward my docs to NSO for verification...

Lorraine of US Embassy told me last Friday that they have forwarded my docs for verification to NSO but it hasn't been returned yet...I asked when was it forwarded to NSO and she told me it's not indicated on my file...She also told me that the only thing I can do now is wait....

My husband and I have been so stressed about this coz I am dying to go back to work...he requested me not to work anymore coz he was very positive that the visa will arrive soon...Now, I am going bananas bec I cannot stand not working....It's been two months since he asked me to quit my job....=(

I'm quite new here...

Hi ArtGirl, we got the same thing going...I received pink and whie slips after my interview on September 4th...No need to submit any other docs and they said it's just for DV but it will take awhile...When I checked shipment tracking from Delbros, it still says SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY and the date it says is my interview date...

I paid for DV August 19, before my interview and right after texting Delbros same day I received a confirmation/acknowledgement. I called Delbros and they informed me that they already forwarded to the Embassy my DV request on Aug. 20th but during my interview on the pre-screening section, I was asked if I already paid for DV and i said yes and the embassy representative asked for my proof of deposit and got the only copy of the deposit slip I have...

I just called the US Embassy today and got to talk to Lorraine. She said that my docs have been forwarded to NSO and it hasn't been returned yet to the embassy. She also said that the only thing I can do now is wait...

Well, I know it's been hanging us and waiting really sucks....I actually missed my first anniversary with my husband and I couldn't travel anywhere too bec my passport is still with them...My husband couldn't believe that this process takes so long...He was already very hopeful after my interview when I told him my CO told me that she didn't see any problem at all...My husband even doubted that I already got the visa I just didnt want to tell him because he knew I was half-hearted at leaving my career, my family and my life here...

This is a testing stage for all of us...It almost tore my marriage apart hadn't it been for my husband's faith and patience...We were so stressed, I guess...cos it really is stressing...I actually decided on not leaving anymore...

Now, like what Lorraine said, there's nothing we can do but wait so, I leave it up to HIM...Believe that EVERYTHING HAPPENS AT THE RIGHT TIME...

I would like to hear from anybody that had pink and white slip with just "Wait till you hear from us" nothing else. Please post your experience and how long before you got your VISA.

Read your post...paid DV Aug 19 then forwarded to NSO Aug 20. I think you need to double check with Delbros if you need to call, text, or email them when they actually submitted the DV request to NSO. I have not seen Delbros submitted a request the next day you paid them, average days are 3-7 days. After you get the actual date submitted to NSO count 3-4 weeks then start calling USEM every Monday to get status if they rcvd your DV. After rcving your DV should only take 1-2 week to release your VISA. Dont count on the Delbros web site on status, my fiancee rcvd her VISA but she did not get any text from delbros and the web site did not get updated two days later after my fiancee rcvd her VISA.

Just be patient... I was in the same boat...I was being impatient now I know, mostly reading other post the average time after interview rcving pink and white slip is 4 weeks. Expect your visa maybe this week or next week.

Good luck...

Hi ArtGirl,

I called PJ again this afternoon and he told me that my BC and MC have been printed yesterday because he asked my verifier to prioritize it. He said that my docs will be ready for pick-up by the embassy representative Friday so, I'll be calling Lorraine/Grace on Monday. I'm just hoping that PJ really did it and didnt just tell me that for me to stop calling him, hehehe...

But anyways, we'll see if my docs move from NSO to US Embassy...

My husband was so happy hearing the progress though I told him it's not yet time to rejoice...

Thanks for all your help.

Good job! :thumbs: Now you got their attention wait a week and call USEM monday if they rcvd your DV after two weeks still no status call NSO again ask for PJ supervisor I can't remember her name. Someone posted her name here in VJ. I'll try to find her name and reply to you. GodBless

I'm quite new here...

Good luck...

Hi twilight,

Thanks for praying for me...All we can do for now is wait and pray for each other's best interest...

I hope we hear from Delbros early next week.

God bless us all..

hi! I am also new here, I was also interviewed last Sept 4 pink and white slip too and no visa yet. Let me know when you finally get yours. Will pray for you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:thumbs: Nice to hear that NSO printer your DV...USEM should have your DV Oct 10, and maybe is being reviewed at the same day if not next week...if no issue you should be getting your VISA this week... Good Luck, and Good Bless

Hi ArtGirl,

I called PJ again this afternoon and he told me that my BC and MC have been printed yesterday because he asked my verifier to prioritize it. He said that my docs will be ready for pick-up by the embassy representative Friday so, I'll be calling Lorraine/Grace on Monday. I'm just hoping that PJ really did it and didnt just tell me that for me to stop calling him, hehehe...

But anyways, we'll see if my docs move from NSO to US Embassy...

My husband was so happy hearing the progress though I told him it's not yet time to rejoice...

Thanks for all your help.

I'm quite new here...

Good luck...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.