tallcoolone

Dallas Cowboys - America's Team

18 posts in this topic

Sorry. America's team might be the Cowboys, but God's team is the Seahawks! Gotta love divine intervention.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

Sorry. America's team might be the Cowboys, but God's team is the Seahawks! Gotta love divine intervention.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

OK, but how many Lombardi Trophies do they have..... :whistle:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

OK, but how many Lombardi Trophies do they have..... :whistle:

I'm all about the future, cuz that's all I have. :lol: It also ensure that nobody can call me a band wagon boy.

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I've never quite understood that label. "America's team". Ive lived in many different cities including Dallas and it seems there's more Packers or Steelers or even Giants fans than Cowboys.

I wonder where the moniker "America's team" came from. I know its not from number of league championships because the niners and packer and giants have more. it certainly did not come because of superbowl wins (niners and steelers have the same). I mean who ever thought the Cowboys were the team favored by a majority of the population. I actually think more Americans dislike the team than like them.

I've never quite understood that label. "America's team". Ive lived in many different cities including Dallas and it seems there's more Packers or Steelers or even Giants fans than Cowboys.

I wonder where the moniker "America's team" came from. I know its not from number of league championships because the niners and packer and giants have more. it certainly did not come because of superbowl wins (niners and steelers have the same). I mean who ever thought the Cowboys were the team favored by a majority of the population. I actually think more Americans dislike the team than like them.

That has been my experience too. The vast majority of people I have met absolutely hate the Cowboys, largely because of the label "America's Team"! My favorite teams are the Chicago Bears and whoever is playing Dallas :)

ANDY & MARICAR

N-400 Timeline

05/14/2012 - Mailed N-400 packet to Dallas/Lewisville Lockbox via Priority Mail.

05/21/2012 - NOA1

06/12/2012 - Biometrics

06/29/2012 - Interview Notice

08/06/2012 - Naturalization Interview in OKC PASSED!!!!!!!

09/28/2012 - OATH CEREMONY!!!!!!!

U.S. CITIZEN!!!!!

:thumbs: Cowboys are famous with their Cheerleaders back in the 80's........thats about it. Niners won more superbowl wrown. and Raiders ...watch out for the raiders in august.... :)

Dallas Cowboys is Americia's Team because there are more fans then any other team around the United States. GO COWBOYS!!!!

Green Card Arrived: August 10, 2009

I-751: Lifting of Conditions

August of 2011

May 26, 2011 Mailed 1-751 to VSC

May 31, 2011 NOA1

From Wikepedia:

The Cowboys are the most successful team of the modern era (since 1960). They have won 5 Super Bowls and 8 Conference Championships. The Cowboys have more victories (40) on Monday Night Football than any other NFL team; the Miami Dolphins are 2nd with 39 and the San Francisco 49ers are 3rd with 38.[5] They hold NFL records for the most consecutive winning seasons (20, from 1966 to 1985) and most seasons with at least 10 wins (25). The team has earned the most postseason appearances (29, which includes another league record of 56 postseason games, winning 32 of them), the most appearances in the NFC Championship Game (14), and the most Super Bowl appearances (8), two more than any other NFL team. The Cowboys also played in 2 NFL championship games before the NFL's 1970 merger with the American Football League. The Cowboys became the first team in NFL history to win 3 Super Bowls in just 4 years (a feat that has been matched only once since, by the New England Patriots). They are also tied with the San Francisco 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers for having the most Super Bowl wins (5). The Cowboys' success and popularity has earned them the nickname "America's Team

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

From Wikepedia:

The Cowboys are the most successful team of the modern era (since 1960). They have won 5 Super Bowls and 8 Conference Championships. The Cowboys have more victories (40) on Monday Night Football than any other NFL team; the Miami Dolphins are 2nd with 39 and the San Francisco 49ers are 3rd with 38.[5] They hold NFL records for the most consecutive winning seasons (20, from 1966 to 1985) and most seasons with at least 10 wins (25). The team has earned the most postseason appearances (29, which includes another league record of 56 postseason games, winning 32 of them), the most appearances in the NFC Championship Game (14), and the most Super Bowl appearances (8), two more than any other NFL team. The Cowboys also played in 2 NFL championship games before the NFL's 1970 merger with the American Football League. The Cowboys became the first team in NFL history to win 3 Super Bowls in just 4 years (a feat that has been matched only once since, by the New England Patriots). They are also tied with the San Francisco 49ers and the Pittsburgh Steelers for having the most Super Bowl wins (5). The Cowboys' success and popularity has earned them the nickname "America's Team

HERE, HERE!!! I agree wholeheartedly!!!!!!! How bout them cowboys!!!!!! oh hey man congrats on your fiancee arriving it looks like tommorow i guess???

Edited by tzeksman

Married :...................06-09-2007

I-130 Sent : ..............11-03-2007

I-130 recieved:...........11-05-2007

NOA 1:.......................02-07-2008

I-130 Approved :.........03-13-2008

NVC Received :...........03-27-2008

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :...04-15-2008

Paid I-864 Fee Bill:.....................04-18-2008

IV Fee Bill Generated:.................05-05-2008

IV Fee Bill Recieved:...................05-10-2008

IV Fee paid mailed USPS Xpress:.05-12-2008

Recieved AOS letter:...................05-15-2008

Sent AOS packet to NVC:..............05-20-2008

DS230 paket generated:..............06-02-2008

DS230 packet recieved:...............06-19-2008

DS230 sent to NVC:.....................06-27-2008

DS230 recieved by NVC:..............06-30-2008...................."It's all up to them now"

Case completed at NVC:...............07-09-2008...................."Thank you God"

Sons CRBA interview and approval at USE Manila............7-09-08

SLEC medical completed........9-3, 9-4, 9-5, 9-10-07......yes those lazys at SLEC took 4 days!!!!

Interview USE Manilla.................09-17-2008 APPROVED!!

VISA DELIVERED..........................09-19-2008

I FLY to fetch my family.................10-13-2008

We Fly back as a family FINALLY.....10-24-2008

P1011144-1.jpgP1010098-1.jpg1thumb.jpgP1010448.jpg

GO GREENBAY AND NY GIANTS!!!

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I thought that they just bought that name like they did everything else back before the salary cap was implemented. :rofl: I don't think they have been quite the dominate team once the playing field was leveled out for everyone. Just like the N.Y. Yankees buying all the talent in the world due to a seemingly endless supply of money. But with all that said, they do look like a good team again, and definitely have SB potential. They just need to calm down in the play-offs.

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.