mitch&ana

Waiting for visa

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh my God Its been 1 month from the date of my interview June 18, 2008, until now I don't have my visa yet. I am really sad, I text ed delbros and they said that they already forwarded my documents to the NSO for verification, until now I am still waiting. Any suggestion please? At least it might help me not to worry too much. :unsure:

Edited by mitch&ana

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

tFybAeGgbDoDpvg.gif

your visa is coming soon....godbless

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

I also posted this reply to brokensmile.... :blush:

Hi!

I will share an experience with you coz I feel like it will help you. I paid DELBROS last april 11 then I texted them to confirm my payment and that same day they texted me back. I thought that time that this was enough for them to process my DV but I was soo wrong. My interview date came last May 14 and I received white slip because of additional documents and DV the CO said. So come May 27, I was able to submit the additional documents needed. Then I called USEM just to find out that my payment even hasn't been confirmed by DELBROS...geeeez! So I started calling ROBBIE of DELBROS everyday. Then finally on June 12, USEM drafted the letter of request for my DV to DELBROS and DELBROS sent it to NSO on June 13(Friday). USEM also told me that the DV process normally takes place from 3 to 6 weeks ( according to Lorraine of USEM). Then finally last July 11 (Friday), after almost 1 month of wait for Document Verification, when I called USEM, Lorraine of USEM told me that they already have (USEM) the result of my DV and I need to call again in a week or two coz they will send my case again to CO for final review and to approve printing of visa. And just today around 10 am, my fiance called and was able to talked to Grace and she said that my visa has been approved by the CO for printing already and we can call again this friday if its released to DELBROS for delivery....Well, you see I have undergone sooo much waiting here and I almost LOST my patience too. Thank God I was able to talk to some VJ members here like Ann (JegoRYu) and the others and they were sooo accomodating and supportive. Maybe if not of VJ family, I will not be able to make it from the longgggg wait. And also my fiance is very cool and very patient and loving that he always pray for us and always trying to pacify me and give me some words of wisdom...it also had a greatttt impact for me to learn how to wait more and have longer patience in this visa journey...

DON'T WORRY YOU WILL HAVE YOUR VISA SOON ALSO..JUST DON'T LOOSE HOPE & PATIENCE! and also PRAY I wish you luck and I will pray for you to have your visa sooon also

----edna

Timeline

Like what I advised "brokensmile" give USEM a call and inquire on your visa status. Good luck :thumbs:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

Hope you'll have your visa soon!!! (F)

K1 Timeline

02/26/2007 - Filed I-129F

03/08/2007 - NOA1

06/05/2007 - NOA2

09/10/2007 - Interview

09/13/2007 - Visa Received

12/14/2007 - Flight to USA, POE-LAX

02/22/2008 - Wedding Date

AOS

05/29/2008 - I-485 received at Chicago Lockbox

06/19/2008 - Biometrics

08/25/2008 - Card production ordered

08/30/2008 - Green Card received

ROC

07/15/2010 - Mailed I-751 to CSC

07/19/2010 - NOA1

07/21/2010 - Check cleared

08/11/2010 - Biometrics

08/24/2010 - Card production ordered

08/27/2010 - Approval notice received

08/30/2010 - Green card received

N400 - Naturalization

08/08/2011 - Mailed N400 to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

08/12/2011 - NOA

08/15/2011 - Check cashed

09/07/2011 - Biometrics

09/09/2011 - Case status update - In line for testing & interview

09/13/2011 - Case status update - Interview scheduled

09/16/2011 - Interview appointment letter received from the mail

10/31/2011 - Test/Interview - Passed

12/07/2011 - In line for Oath Ceremony Scheduling

01/27/2012 - Oath Ceremony

for VISA to be on hand it took me almost a month of waiting. During that period of waiting, I did not make any successful calls so I just sit here. do SMS, Online inquiry everyday.

Is your address from the province?

My Visa was printed exactly 20 days after the interview date, then additonal 7 days for Delbros to deliver it because the address I gave was my address in the province.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Oh my God Its been 1 month from the date of my interview June 18, 2008, until now I don't have my visa yet. I am really sad, I text ed delbros and they said that they already forwarded my documents to the NSO for verification, until now I am still waiting. Any suggestion please? At least it might help me not to worry too much. :unsure:

Hi there don't be sad Im sure ur Visa would soon be released since Delbros already forwarded your DV. Just wait one more week because USEM have 1wk to process your VISA once completed. After that Delbros will send you text to inform you that it's due for delivery. When u got no feedback from them in a week then that's the time to call and make follow up... Goodluck and keep on praying....

Keep in touch....

2007-09-19: Marriage

2007-12-31: I-130 Sent

2008-02-14: I-130 NOA1

2008-02-28: I-129F Sent

2008-03-07: I-129F NOA1

2008-05-06: I-130 & I-129F NOA2

2008-06-25: Interview Approved (Conditional)

2008-07-08: Forward Additional Doc

2008-07-15: VISA Received (2yrs Validity)

2008-09-03: Flight to Cincinnati, Ohio; POE SFO

2008-09-06: Travel back to Chicago with my hubby

2008-09-29: Mailed I765 (EAD)

2008-10-07: NOA for EAD

2008-12-12: Received EAD Biometrics Appointment

2008-12-19: Biomentrics Appointment

2008-12-29: Ordered EAD Card

2008-12-31: EAD Approval

2009-11-26: Submit AOS

2010-03-30: Permanet Resident 10yrs GC

2010-04-15: Update status with SS

2010-04-22: Received new SS Card

Timeline
Hang in there! You will get it soon! :thumbs:

Thank you so much for your support guys. I called USEM almost 2 weeks now, and I change my mailing address, and the customer representative told me that it will take a maximum of 2 weeks to change that address I gave her. Then I called again today Loyd (customer rep) answer me, I asked him about my visa situation, he just told me to wait and that my case is still in the CO. They didn't even change my address yet. So guess I will just have to wait, that is all I can do for now, I will just don't think that I will get it soon because the more I well expect the more I will get disappointed if I wont get it soon. Yes it is very sad but I have to be strong and keep my faith to God.

Thank you so much for your support guys. I called USEM almost 2 weeks now, and I change my mailing address, and the customer representative told me that it will take a maximum of 2 weeks to change that address I gave her. Then I called again today Loyd (customer rep) answer me, I asked him about my visa situation, he just told me to wait and that my case is still in the CO. They didn't even change my address yet. So guess I will just have to wait, that is all I can do for now, I will just don't think that I will get it soon because the more I well expect the more I will get disappointed if I wont get it soon. Yes it is very sad but I have to be strong and keep my faith to God.

Please try calling USEM direct line: 011 632 301 2000 ext 5184 or 5185 (remove the 011 63 if calling within the Philippines) look for Lorraine or Grace. For others who had to change any info on their application: spelling of names, contact numbers, address, most has been asked to fax a letter to the Immigrant's Visa Unit.

The call center rep, though mostly accomodating than the USEM employees, they know nothing more than what is on thier script kaya better if you call USEM direct line and mas better if the petitioner will be the one to call.

Good luck sa iyo.May you receive your visa soonest. God bless always.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Don't worry much...you are not alone in the waiting game. Just be positive! You'll get your visa soon. Pray! That will help lighten your spirit. God bless! :)

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

Timeline

Please try calling USEM direct line: 011 632 301 2000 ext 5184 or 5185 (remove the 011 63 if calling within the Philippines) look for Lorraine or Grace. For others who had to change any info on their application: spelling of names, contact numbers, address, most has been asked to fax a letter to the Immigrant's Visa Unit.

The call center rep, though mostly accomodating than the USEM employees, they know nothing more than what is on thier script kaya better if you call USEM direct line and mas better if the petitioner will be the one to call.

Good luck sa iyo.May you receive your visa soonest. God bless always.

Thank you so much friend!!! I just called the USEM! I made it!!!!well at least I did talk to Grace and she told me that they didn't receive my documents yet, I guess the delbros is delayed. And my address was ok because not too much to change on my address. I am still waiting though but at least I heard from them, thank you for the number that you gave me...it was a big help. God Bless Us All!!!

Timeline

i wish i could call the embassy my fiancee had her interview with. They will not answer my call and forward me to voice mail every time. And my fiancee keeps telling me to keep calling them. I have a feeling they are screening their calls because when she calls someone answers immediately. :bonk: This is highly irritating. Of course I'm not sure about the DV stuff because my fiancee is working in Saudi Arabia. If anyone gone through a US embassy other than the one in Manila for a Filipino citizen please let me know :help:

i wish i could call the embassy my fiancee had her interview with. They will not answer my call and forward me to voice mail every time. And my fiancee keeps telling me to keep calling them. I have a feeling they are screening their calls because when she calls someone answers immediately. :bonk: This is highly irritating. Of course I'm not sure about the DV stuff because my fiancee is working in Saudi Arabia. If anyone gone through a US embassy other than the one in Manila for a Filipino citizen please let me know :help:

TO KNOW THE DATE WHEN CASE WAS FORWARDED TO NSO

example format:

MNL2007946278(SPACE) WHEN DID YOU FORWARD MY CASE TO NSO? I MADE THE PAYMENT ON (DATE).

SEND IT TO: 0917-6221949

BEST TIME TO TEXT AND GET A RESPONSE IS FROM MON- FRI 8-400PM , =) IT WORKS..RESPONSE WILL BE GIVEN WITHIN THE DAY =)

---------------------------

TO TRACK VISA

MNLCASENO (SPACE) STATUS

SEND IT TO: SEND IT TO: 0917-6221949

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.