fitzee21

How difficult could it possibly be?

31 posts in this topic

You're welcome. I spoke with my cousin, who's going to be an intern for one of the Senators this Fall, and he had me e-mail my information regarding what's occurred since my fiancee's interview on June 10. He's going to send it onto the people that he knows in the House of Representatives for Missouri. There's also another young man who's involved in politics from this area who graduated with my sister. I'm going to contact him as well.

I'm really hoping that the more we get this information out there, the better the service will become. I read the Embassy's customer service statement (http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwhneng.html) and nowhere on there do they address that they will provide you with timely and efficient service. However, many of us are not receiving any display of their opening portion, "We will treat you with dignity and respect..."

Don't forget to check your U.S. Senators to receive help with your case. Here is the directory and you can sort it by state:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_info...enators_cfm.cfm

pray for me and sophie my daughther we will be sending new 2nd batch of docs tomorrow..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
You're welcome. I spoke with my cousin, who's going to be an intern for one of the Senators this Fall, and he had me e-mail my information regarding what's occurred since my fiancee's interview on June 10. He's going to send it onto the people that he knows in the House of Representatives for Missouri. There's also another young man who's involved in politics from this area who graduated with my sister. I'm going to contact him as well.

I'm really hoping that the more we get this information out there, the better the service will become. I read the Embassy's customer service statement (http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwhneng.html) and nowhere on there do they address that they will provide you with timely and efficient service. However, many of us are not receiving any display of their opening portion, "We will treat you with dignity and respect..."

Don't forget to check your U.S. Senators to receive help with your case. Here is the directory and you can sort it by state:

pray for me and sophie my daughther we will be sending new 2nd batch of docs tomorrow..

Always, good luck!

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

I will fear no evil - Psalm 23:4

Timeline

I just sent my fax to Senator Cornyn and will be sending another to a member of the House of Representatives who is a personal friend of my family. We've contributed to this man's campaign in the past so we know his e-mail address, and my cousin's going to be his intern this Fall, I forgot that he wasn't a Senator but we're sure that he can help us out.

I'll keep everyone updated if it works!

rnb.jpg

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. - Matthew 21:22

The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. - Hebrews 13:6

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah thanks! Keep us posted!

Goodluck! I hope this pushes through, it will help us a lot! :thumbs:

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

Timeline

Turns out that my other Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison has a section as well:

http://hutchison.senate.gov/casework.html

She also had a Privacy Release Form:

http://hutchison.senate.gov/resources/PrivacyReleaseForm.pdf

I'm extremely busy today and her form requests more attachments than Senator Cornyn. All of my pertinent files are at home so I will probably have to send this fax tomorrow, but there's no doubt it's going out tomorrow.

=====================================================

When you go to your Senators' sites, what you need to look for is a section titled something like, "Help with Federal Agencies". You may have to look even further as some will have specific sections regarding immigration help. Keep in mind, only the Senators from your state can help you with your case.

To look up the Senators for your state, go here:

Edited by fitzee21

rnb.jpg

Timeline

My fiancee just received a phone call from the USEM. I'm extremely upset! They LOST her NBI Clearance that she had submitted on June 30! She has to resubmit a document that THEY lost!

No doubt, I'm creating 5 faxes tonight! U.S. Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, Congressman Sam Graves, U.S. Ambassador Kristie A. Kenney, Dr. Lawerence Mire Immigrant Visa Chief, and William W. Lesh Immigrant Visa Deputy Chief will receive a fax tomorrow morning.

I'm also contacting my attorney via fax to let him know of the situation.

For God's sake? Is this EVER going to happen!?!?!?

rnb.jpg

My fiancee just received a phone call from the USEM. I'm extremely upset! They LOST her NBI Clearance that she had submitted on June 30! She has to resubmit a document that THEY lost!

No doubt, I'm creating 5 faxes tonight! U.S. Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, Congressman Sam Graves, U.S. Ambassador Kristie A. Kenney, Dr. Lawerence Mire Immigrant Visa Chief, and William W. Lesh Immigrant Visa Deputy Chief will receive a fax tomorrow morning.

WOW! I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. It is inexcusable that their process is that bad. But, from our personal experience, nothing has gone right ever since our documents was sent from NVC to the US Embassy in Manila. I am 27 weeks pregnant but that's not even sufficient enough to expedite my visa. Hope and pray that for you all will be well soon...

IMG_2628copy.jpg

IMG_2459.jpg

I-130 Sent : 2007-06-23

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-29

I-130 Approved : 2008-01-10

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-02-08

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-02-10

Receive IV Bill : 2008-04-04

Pay IV Bill : 2008-04-09

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-06-09

Packet 4 Received : 2008-06-09

Interview Date : 2008-07-03 Passed

Visa Received : 2008-08-19

US Entry : 2008-09-03

Timeline

Man i hope im not going to have to put up with all that but we have out sputem test read on the 24 of july and im sure that i will have all the same hassels you are haveing.

Edited by stuartx13

Timeline
Man i hope im not going to have to put up with all that but we have out sputem test read on the 24 of july and im sure that i will have all the same hassels you are haveing.

Well, hopefully they aren't just picking on people from San Antonio and you'll be ok, lol.

I'm in Cibolo actually. Do you ever go to M.Y. Chockdee near Randolph AFB? Great Filipino market & buffet there :)

Well I have all of my faxes ready. Just need a fax machine; will take care of that in the morning.

WOW! I can't even imagine how you must be feeling. It is inexcusable that their process is that bad. But, from our personal experience, nothing has gone right ever since our documents was sent from NVC to the US Embassy in Manila. I am 27 weeks pregnant but that's not even sufficient enough to expedite my visa. Hope and pray that for you all will be well soon...

Wow, I feel for you. I hope and pray that everything will be ok with your process!

rnb.jpg

Timeline

I have talk to you a few times on *removed for spam* i sent you a pm the other day your situation is almost the same as mine i will have to check out the store sometime. But I'm not to the interview yet but hope its really soon after the results.

Edited by stuartx13

Timeline
I have talk to you a few times on *removed for spam* i sent you a pm the other day your situation is almost the same as mine i will have to check out the store sometime. But I'm not to the interview yet but hope its really soon after the results.

Oh ok, you have a different username on here. I just replied to your PM on the other site.

rnb.jpg

Timeline

Fitzee, I know its frustrating... but I know your fiancee will get it. Just hang in there.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

Timeline

I received an e-mail from my fiancee while I was sleeping regarding the lost NBI Clearance. This has some fantastic news!

From my fiancee's e-mail:

Yesterday morning at 9a.m, a person called from the U.S.Embassy and were telling me to submit another NBI Clearance because they couldn't find the new NBI Clearance that I just submitted to them last June 2008. He told me not to go to Window 17,18, 19, or 20 because I went there already and they just didn't take good care of my NBI Cllearance, hehe. So he told me to go directly to Window "_" and look for "Mr. __________" then I asked for his name and he said, "I'm Mr. _________" then he added, "Remember, don't go to those Window, proceed to me directly at Window _, ok?" then I said, "OK."

I went there at the U.S.Embassy, I got there at 1 p.m. I went to "Window _" told the woman that Mr. __________ called me, she asked for my name and told me to wait for a minute. After 2 minutes, I was called to proceed to Window "_" and there was a man waiting there. He introduced himself saying, "I'm Mr. __________, I'm the one who called to you yesterday." then he said, "We're sorry that we couldn't find your NBI Clearance and that we just had to ask you to submit another one 1 than to spend so many times trying to find the NBI CLearance that you already sent to us."

I gave my NBI Clearance to Mr. ___________ then he said,

"Your fiance called here and it's embarassing on our part, I'll send this right away to the high officer and you just have to wait for the delivery of your visa."

Sounds as if they are going to take care of the problem. I'd already sent the faxes yesterday, so I'll have to be sure to mail each of them a wedding photo with a personalized note to thank them for the help (even if they don't do anything, I may never know). I couldn't get 2 of them to go through so I will just hold back for now, but this is great news! I hope she can get the Visa sometimes by at least Saturday and she can be here next week! I'd be so happy! :D

I guess, just be sure that you're constantly following-up! They are paying attention, even if it's a slow process.

Edited by fitzee21

rnb.jpg

Timeline

So you are singing a different tune now! Hahaha! Congratulations! So happy for you.

January 16, 2008 - sent I-129F (Vermont)

January 21, 2008 - NOA1

March 16, 2008 - NOA2

August 7&9,2008 - Medical K1&K2

August 21, 2008 - Paid document verification fee (P1,300)

August 27, 2008 - Interview

September 08,2008 - Document Verification request sent to NSO

Spetember 19,2008 - Document Verification done -sent back to US Embassy Manila

November 03, 2008 - Case under review

November 26, 2008 - VISA printed

November 28, 2008 - VISA in transit

December 02, 2008- VISA IN HAND

January 12, 2009 - Arrived USA, POE Los Angeles

January 21, 2009 - Got married

January 22, 2009 - Applied for SSN

AOS

February 10, 2009 - Went to Dr. Janet Pettyjohn for form I-693

February 11, 2009 - Sent our AOS packet to Chicago

February 12, 2009 - Packet received signed for by L BOX

February 22, 2009 - Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

March 17, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

March 21, 2009 - SSN card arrived in the mail

April 6, 2009 - took driver's license exam and passed! (written and road test)

April 10, 2009 - Repeat Biometrics Appointment

April 14,2009 - Received AP documents in the mail

April 16, 2009 - Received EAD in the mail

SEptember 4, 2009 - GREENCARD received

So you are singing a different tune now! Hahaha! Congratulations! So happy for you.

21.jpg

i guess my case was denied because my daughter's crba was denied..the releasing officer said her case will affect my petittion

my husband's case missing is 2 year domicile records..

mario lost his state and drivers id -- how do request this out of state?

no school data/records - due to devastation done by hurricane katrina

he was a student no phone bills/cable bills/no w2/taxes/employment ever he was only 19 years old that time..now his 22..he was here 2006 (20th birthday)

now overstays manila since 2006 to this date...since his parents wont help him financially..

i am the breadwinner working for him and my daughter

he wanted to work but he cant..(no work permit)

he wanted to go home but we have to pay 200k penalties,,

--------------

since 2007 parents stop supporting him

even i was pregnant with sophia..all dues by the hospitalized (4x threatened miscarriage PHP60k/every other month) --dad paid

daughter was born premature( 7months, daughter stayed hospital for 1 1/2 month paid PHP350k inclu. prof fees)--- dad paid

immigration fees/appliccation- dad paid

lawyer fees- dad paid

and the sad story continues..

----------------

hopeless :blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.