16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Yes i have posted my hardship letter on the immigrate2us.net. I have received nothing but wonderful comments on the letter i have drafted. I am just pretty much editing and taking out wordiness right now... cutting it down slowly but i still expect the letter will be 10 pages... Its 11 right now... i have added a bit to it the last couple days.

I am working on gathering all my evidence right now. I only have 3 letters from doctors. the rest are just diagnosis, mri and other reports. I have printed alof ot very informative things from government websites for both US and El Salvador. I have used the CDC website and Worldfact book... etc (only well known websites)

I feel that if i take too much information out it will just be really plain and the adjucator will only be spending alot of time flipping to the evidence pages to get information about everything. I put alot of information in it so that the letter reads well and is explaining my situation at the same time. I made sure that i tied everything back to me and did a well rounded picture of events that would happen... etc.

Thanks for all your wonderful posts...

www.myspace.com/elaineandisaac

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.