Dennishiella

delbros verification.

13 posts in this topic

The answer is:

No one not even the USEM knows. It a new process and the USEM/Delbro/NSO does not have a system or rules or guidelines.

We paid delbros at least a month before, and showed up at the Interview to find out USEM had no document Verification, We gave a copy of the receipt from MetroBank to the USEM and finally a few day after interview they requested info.

We made numerous calls, text, etc to all parties involved.

The only solution is: USEM does Document Verification before a Interview is Scheduled. But that would be too simple for the USEM.

Bottom Line, Document Verification is a mess and needs to be fixed.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

The answer is:

No one not even the USEM knows. It a new process and the USEM/Delbro/NSO does not have a system or rules or guidelines.

We paid delbros at least a month before, and showed up at the Interview to find out USEM had no document Verification, We gave a copy of the receipt from MetroBank to the USEM and finally a few day after interview they requested info.

The only solution is: USEM does Document Verification before a Interview is Scheduled. But that would be too simple for the USEM.

No idea how Delbros goes about verifying documents. I do know there are LOTS of fake documents in the Philippines especially CENOMAR.LOTS of pinay married when younger and separated. Can't afford annulments and end up getting fake CENOMARs.

Delbros had enough problems trying to deliver packets and visas. Add document verification and who knows what's going to happen? So far it's a mess!!!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

The answer is:

hello,my husband just got the off the phone with DELBROS and USEM,they told him at the USEM that they forwarded the request to DELBROS on June 20, called DELBROS and they told him that they sent it up to NSO on june 23 and that they have not got anything back from them(NSO)also told him that it takes 4-6 weeks for the result to come out.its kinda confusing coz ive read on one of the CR1 filers here that she got her visa 3 days after the interview.so,idk what to say.thanks for your reply though...GOD bless

The answer is:

hello,my husband just got the off the phone with DELBROS and USEM,they told him at the USEM that they forwarded the request to DELBROS on June 20, called DELBROS and they told him that they sent it up to NSO on june 23 and that they have not got anything back from them(NSO)also told him that it takes 4-6 weeks for the result to come out.its kinda confusing coz ive read on one of the CR1 filers here that she got her visa 3 days after the interview.so,idk what to say.thanks for your reply though...GOD bless

We paid ours June 10th..and have been calling for them for two weeks now...Delbros has been telling me that Embassy has not submitted any request to them...and then i called the Embassy and informed them about it and they said that Delbros never informed them about the payment that is why no request has been made..This morning lorraine informed me that Delbros only informed them about the payment June 28 (#######)...and they have forwarded the request for verification July 1st.... finally got hold of Delbros also today and asked them if my papers has been sent to NSO..and Robbie told me again that they have not receive any request again from USEM...I made him check the system and verify whatever he needs to verify because Lorraine assured me that the request has been sent JULY 1st!!! he then contacted DELBROS in the USEM and confirmed the request.....he told me my documents will be sent to NSO tommorow...so i guess we will be having a nice little white slip on our interview because of delbros!!!!!

what a mess!! i did informed robbie that i will be checking with NSO tomorrow if the my documents is sent.....

very frustrating!!!!!

The answer is:

We paid ours June 10th..and have been calling for them for two weeks now...Delbros has been telling me that Embassy has not submitted any request to them...and then i called the Embassy and informed them about it and they said that Delbros never informed them about the payment that is why no request has been made..This morning lorraine informed me that Delbros only informed them about the payment June 28 (#######)...and they have forwarded the request for verification July 1st.... finally got hold of Delbros also today and asked them if my papers has been sent to NSO..and Robbie told me again that they have not receive any request again from USEM...I made him check the system and verify whatever he needs to verify because Lorraine assured me that the request has been sent JULY 1st!!! he then contacted DELBROS in the USEM and confirmed the request.....he told me my documents will be sent to NSO tommorow...so i guess we will be having a nice little white slip on our interview because of delbros!!!!!

what a mess!! i did informed robbie that i will be checking with NSO tomorrow if the my documents is sent.....

very frustrating!!!!!

when is your interview?if u dont mind me asking.mine is tommorow at 0630,so i guess i will be getting a white slip too.

The answer is:

very frustrating!!!!!

when is your interview?if u dont mind me asking.mine is tommorow at 0630,so i guess i will be getting a white slip too.

Ours will be on July 16th.... I don't know if they have to wait for the results or if some gets approved without even waiting for the results...have u checked document verification??

NSO process the verification request 1week if there is no problem with any of your NSO documents but it will take 4-6 weeks if there is some discrepancies (even corrected ones).

I hope your document verification result will be with USEM when your interview comes.

Good luck and God bless.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

NSO process the verification request 1week if there is no problem with any of your NSO documents but it will take 4-6 weeks if there is some discrepancies (even corrected ones).

I hope your document verification result will be with USEM when your interview comes.

Good luck and God bless.

what type of problems would actually comes up from NSO?does NSO gives the result back to DELBROS or they send it directly to USEM?thanks

what type of problems would actually comes up from NSO?does NSO gives the result back to DELBROS or they send it directly to USEM?thanks

they told me before that document verification is basically just checking if you have not been married before so the verification result is actually just your CENOMAR.... i just don't know what kind of problem would cause delay in verification coz I know of some who have been annuled or widowed who did not encounter any problem at all. Well, only NSO could answer that one.

As for the result, NSO sends it directly to USEM.

ROC

N-400

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

they told me before that document verification is basically just checking if you have not been married before so the verification result is actually just your CENOMAR.... i just don't know what kind of problem would cause delay in verification coz I know of some who have been annuled or widowed who did not encounter any problem at all. Well, only NSO could answer that one.

As for the result, NSO sends it directly to USEM.

thank you so much.one more question.can i call the usem and find out if they have the results already?

Please read the Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide...

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

thank you so much.one more question.can i call the usem and find out if they have the results already?

there is no harm in trying but your interview will be tomorrow na, maybe it will be better to wait till tomorrow and save your calls when you make visa follow ups later. beauty rest ka na muna so you would be in tip top shape for tomorrows's interview.

Wishing you the best of luck. :thumbs:

ROC

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.