#@!!*

Certified Copies for I-134

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello

I just got an email notifying us that our case has been approved and that our notice had been mailed. I am trying to gather up the documentation that I will need to send him but am a little confused as to which documents need to be certified. I am sending one packet contaning certified copies of what was in the I-129F with the exception of the plane receipt and medical receipt as they had been submitted to his insurance company, but I am sendng a cover letter explaining that, and one photoccopy of the I-129F packet for my fiance.

For the I-134 the employers letters and the bank letters will be originals or certified. Do my federal tax forms for 2005, cheque stubs, and 403b statement need to be notarized as well?

If I have read the directions correctly, the embassy gets two certified copies of the the supporting documentation but only one copy of the I-134? A second copy of the I-134 is for the fiance with a third set of certified copies of the supporting documentation, and third certified copy of the I-134 is for myself along with a fourth set of the supporting certified documentation?

This is a bit confusing. I hope it gets a bit easier to understand. :crying:

Thank you in advance for any tips and advice.

G

Judge Judy rules!

The tax returns for the I-134 should be either the IRS transcripts or your copy of your Federal Return. There is no need to have them notarized. I have not heard of anyone having cheque stubs notarized?? :huh:

I know the embassy only requires 1 I-134, but you should have copies made for yourself and your fiance (as you should have copies of everything else you've filed so far). :yes:

CR-1:

14-Dec-05: Sent I-130 to London for DCF

28-Dec-05: Letter from Embassy denying due to LLR

17-Jan-06: RFE from TX due to "lack of payment"; USCIS won't accept credit card form from Embassy

01-Feb-06: Sent new I-130 to TX with personal check

13-Feb-06: NOA1

02-June-06: NOA2

05-June-06: Case received at NVC; case # assigned

26-June-06: DS-3032 Choice of Agent rec'd via snail mail

06-July-06: DS-3032 COA mailed; AOS bill mailed

24-July-06: IV bill generated

31-July-06: I-864 rec'd via snail mail; IV bill rec'd

31-Aug-06: IV bill mailed (delayed due to move to US)

21-Sep-06: DS-230 rec'd via snail mail

02-Oct-06: DS-230 & I-864 mailed

08-Nov-06: Case completed at NVC & forwarded to London Embassy!!!

28-Feb-07: Final Interview at London Embassy

01-Mar-07: Visa in hand!!!

Removal of Conditions:

16-Feb-09: I-751 sent to VSC

23-Feb-09: I-751 NOA1

10-Apr-09: Biometrics Appt

02-Sep-09: Approved - 10-yr Green Card Production Ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you both for your replies. It makes more sense now. I think was just going overboard on the notarizing just to be on the safe side but wound up getting more confused!

Thank you again

G

Judge Judy rules!

:thumbs:

Adele

> Texas have received out application and cashed the cheque!

We got our NOA1 as at 26 Oct 2005!

Sent to CSC 26 Oct 2005

NOA2 26 Jan 2006

Sent to Embassy 9 Feb 2006

Embassy sent pk3 21 feb 2006

Recd and return pk3 27 feb

Medical 8 March

recd pk4 11 April

Interview 10 May

Visa Approved 10 May

Visa Received 13 May

Fly to Memphis 21 june

Married 1 September

AOS NOA1 23 Jan 2007

Case transferred to Missourri

Case transferred back to CSC feb 01

Card in the mail March 05

Case approved March 005

Welcome to America Letters received March 08

Filed for lifting of conditions - received in Vermont Jan 20 2009

I-797C NOA received Jan 26 2009

Visit My Website

A Joy unshared is like and unlighted candle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.