Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Need Urgent Help

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi Everyone,

My wife just got her packet 4. Thank God!!!!

For her medical exam, they are asking her to bring all her previous medical tests. About 1 1/2 yr ago, she had a procedure done to remove a benign lump in her breast. The lump was only 1cm. She is scared to take these reports to show them. Do you think it would pose any problems? Would it be fine if she doesn't take her previous tests? What kind of tests are done when you go for the medical tests? Please help. Thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Which Embassy are you going through? I went through London and women over 35 have a breast exam but a benign lump shouldnt be an issue. They test for HIV and STD's nothing else. Other than that its chest xray , height weight and blood pressure. :time::thumbs:


> Texas have received out application and cashed the cheque!

We got our NOA1 as at 26 Oct 2005!

Sent to CSC 26 Oct 2005

NOA2 26 Jan 2006

Sent to Embassy 9 Feb 2006

Embassy sent pk3 21 feb 2006

Recd and return pk3 27 feb

Medical 8 March

recd pk4 11 April

Interview 10 May

Visa Approved 10 May

Visa Received 13 May

Fly to Memphis 21 june

Married 1 September

AOS NOA1 23 Jan 2007

Case transferred to Missourri

Case transferred back to CSC feb 01

Card in the mail March 05

Case approved March 005

Welcome to America Letters received March 08

Filed for lifting of conditions - received in Vermont Jan 20 2009

I-797C NOA received Jan 26 2009

Visit My Website

A Joy unshared is like and unlighted candle

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

No worries, she should bring in the test results, otherwise she looks like she is hiding something. A benign lump is nothing. I had one myself. If you are interested in learning more about the medical exam, go to the Guides section, then special circumstances then medical exam. It will give you more info.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...