worried mind

sharing my unexplainable feeling of disgust!

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone here in vj.... i dunno what to start and how to start cos i am so pissed, mad right now of what me and my fiance learned when he called the embassy just this morning..I am new here, just browsing and it came to my suprised about visa journey..in my mind i could share my unexplained feeling of anger towards DELBROS malfunction of duties about document verification!

I wish you dont mind me sharing what had happened with my visa. I had my interview done last May 20, i paid my docs verification fee last april 28, texted delbros on that same day about my the infos regarding my payment. Received text from Delbros on that same day saying they goin to verify my payment.The following day, i got a confirmation text from them acknowledging my payment, so i think that was all...But during my interview, everything went well, but i've come to realized why my pre screener asked me if i paid already delbros, and i said i did ma'am last april 28..all in all everything went well with my interview and consul congratulated me..so, i didn't have idea why i got WHITE SLIP, that says, wait tell u hear from us..and nothing else checked there asking for any documents i needed to submit..I went home and called Delbros and i guess that was robbie that i talked with..As usual he asked my case # blah, blah! You know what he told me, he said i made mistakes about the MNL or MLN when i texted them!Making alibis i know!.. i asked him if he notify already the embassy of my payment and he said he cannot make follow up to the embassy cos its holiday..ok i understand..then i asked him when would u verify my documents to nso? he replied me and said, we couldn't know until cos we just waiting for the embassy's request letter for verification...ok again! i didn't call anymore cos im confident and put my trust that everything was already settled..Today, this so shocking for both of me and my fiance..he called the embassy and was able to talked to a lady, dont know her name:) my fiance asked her the status of my visa..and she said, sir, no problem with ur docs everything is ok, is fine we're just waiting for her documents to be verified by DELBROS before we can issue her visa. The lady asked my fiance when did i pay for my docs veri, he said APRIL 28 then the lady told my finace that the embassy issued request long time END OF MARCH to DELBROS to verify my documents.. we we're shocked! WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH DAMN DELBROS and until now they havent included me in the list to be verified when am paid more than month ago now! OMG! couldn't control my anger and disappointment of what i heard! The lady in the embassy was so nice to my fiance and even called DELBROS herself to follow up with them, and she asked my fiance to ask me to call DELBROS and i did..but NO ROBBIE around said by the lady that i spoke with this morning! SO DISGUSTING and disappointing isn't it?! They making you wait for nothing! the lady told my fiance, DELBROS making lots of trouble, and i agree now cos of what happened to me!

Anyone out there who were experiencing this kind of trouble with DELBROS? please let me know...thank u very much for spending time reading my concerns right now!!

LOTS of people are having problems with Delbros.

Thank God we didn't have document verification when we did the process as Delbros was bad enough just delivering the packet and visa!

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im hoping that DELBROS will be responsible enough to do their part. Were paying them what they asked for so in exchange they should give us a better service. Lots of people counting for them. Shame on DELBROS that the usual reasons of delays of visas are all their faults!!!!!! Give us good service DELBROS!!!!!

Timeline
LOTS of people are having problems with Delbros.

Thank God we didn't have document verification when we did the process as Delbros was bad enough just delivering the packet and visa!

good for u guys that u've never experienced this "####", hehehhe..im calm down now cos mr. simpson called again while am talking to robbie cos he called robbie and then robbie called me saying the same thing again about my mistakes wherein i told him, if u are claiming i made mistakes with my info of my payment, why did u accept my payment instead of correcting it first, right?

My asked my fiance to call back again the embassy and this time he got the lady's name Ms. Lorraine...while am talking to robbie, my fiance is talking to lorraine and im relaying what robbie is telling me to my fiancee while he's on the line with ms. lorraine....So funny guys cos lorraine said they have records to show and robbie is lying...in the end..ms. lorraine called ms. ana from delbros to be the one to bring my docs to the nso to expedite it..she said they dont usually do it themselves and they doin it for us, thats good! ...i hope miss ana will send to nso to expedite it. Miss Lorraine told my fiance to call her next week at the embassy to know if they already have the result from nso...i hope they just dont talk, but rather act on it! im crossing my fingers crossed! thank u guys..... i wish that everyone who is havin problem like this should ask there fiance to call the embassy cos they were so nice to americans not to us mostly which is so sad..and he should call delbros too and pressure them to do there job! Hope i will have my visa soon......good luck to all!

Timeline
keep the faith... your visa will be delivered soon..

me too i paid march 5...

i had my interview apr. 22..

and my docs. was only sent to nso for verification last may 19...

hi! nice to hear from you:) ..If i were u? im goin to stress to my fiance to call delbros so they will be pressured and act on it..and not just leave us hanging and waiting for nothing.....just an advise gurl:)

Debro / Document Verification is so screwed up.

I keep reading so many post on here on the trouble they have caused and the the delays.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your situation. Though you are not alone, there are few of us here, and worst than your case and my case. Good luck. In case you are interested to know how long the list is. Check this out and view the page 2. List

Be patient and try to be cool.

Shape

Timeline
keep the faith... your visa will be delivered soon..

me too i paid march 5...

i had my interview apr. 22..

and my docs. was only sent to nso for verification last may 19...

hi! nice to hear from you:) ..If i were u? im goin to stress to my fiance to call delbros so they will be pressured and act on it..and not just leave us hanging and waiting for nothing.....just an advise gurl:)

For me, there is no need to stress your husband or fiance. Document verification process alone is f***ed up already, so why still add additional stress to your partner for that? :wacko:

Keep cool. :whistle:

And to Ellar, like i said to you at PM before, still, i admire you for being so cool, despite of everyone, you are one a hella patient. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline
Sorry to hear about your situation. Though you are not alone, there are few of us here, and worst than your case and my case. Good luck. In case you are interested to know how long the list is. Check this out and view the page 2. List

Be patient and try to be cool.

Shape

......Hi! it was nice to hear encouraging words from you...Ur right im not the only one or we're not the only one as i've come to read a lot of experiences here. Im calm now and was able to express my feelings..Yes, sometimes making follow-up makes the process not left behind.. Shape, what's ur problem too? do u live here in manila? i live in quezon city..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Sal, this is Flor. I know what youve been through and my thoughts and prayers are with you, I do hope that your visa will be settled soon and be with your Simpson ASAP.

2010.png

Timeline

Hi I just wanna say I am in the same position as you are, actually just same story as you got! Me and my fiance did same follow up calls and guess what we just got the same answers from the people both in USEM and Delbros as you did!Both are waiting to get request/verification from each other! It is really disappointing indeed and sometimes anger is just there. But like you might think, i try to think it´s ok, since we are not alone in this situation, knowing that this "malfunctioning" of delbros /usem aint happening to me alone is kinda making me worry less. But still I do hope and pray for everyone of us who are in this situation will find relief the soonest.Lets keep our faith in Him that His hands are on control of everything...

Timeline
Hi I just wanna say I am in the same position as you are, actually just same story as you got! Me and my fiance did same follow up calls and guess what we just got the same answers from the people both in USEM and Delbros as you did!Both are waiting to get request/verification from each other! It is really disappointing indeed and sometimes anger is just there. But like you might think, i try to think it´s ok, since we are not alone in this situation, knowing that this "malfunctioning" of delbros /usem aint happening to me alone is kinda making me worry less. But still I do hope and pray for everyone of us who are in this situation will find relief the soonest.Lets keep our faith in Him that His hands are on control of everything...

...Hello sj_soulmates!:) at least right now i know where i stand and hopefully we will hear good news again the next time we call them..im being patient as u are gurl and we continously goin to be patient in waiting...good luck to us..continue praying for speedy result of our problem....

With all the delays that this Doc. Verification is causing and incompetence on the part of who are responsible for it, I hope they will just abolish it. During our time, if the CO said "Congratulations, everything looks fine" you can expect that the visa will be in your hands in a week or two. Some of the reasons why your visa can get delayed back then are lacking of proper documents i.e. CENOMAR, NBI Clearance, etc... or if the applicant needs a Co-Sponsor, which you can work on right away and as soon as you have submitted the missing docs, they'll resume processing your visa.

I feel for you guys... Just keep on hanging in there and I'm sure all your wait will be rewarded.

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.