bryan&nicole

jaurez mexico no packet recieved

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

i emailed jaurez and asked these questions

WOW! I just got off the phone on that 900#! I called to see If you had received anything on my k3 visa cdj---------. I have been receiving letters on my I 130 but nothing on my k3 so I called and WOW, what a shock, not only have you receive my papers, I have a interview date of June 6th. They did not say what time, I need to know that as well. They say that they mailed a packet on April 1rst, and another one on April 8th, I have never received anything at all! Now since one of our kids will need a tuberculosis test, I guess we have to be there four days early, and since our appointment is on Thursday will have to be there 7 days early in order to be ready, to go to the doctor on Friday is this correct? So now I have 23 days to get ready for something in which I received no papers to tell me how to get ready. I have several questions, I was born and raised on a farm in northern Indiana and do not know much about big cities, to make matters worse, while on hold on the phone on your pay number, they warn of a lot of violence and robberies in your area. They say not to show up before 6;30 as you do not open until 7:00, yet I read often that people have to show up at three or four in the morning to be able to get in to there appointment. The people on the phone somewhat agreed. If I have an appointment on June 5th will I get in on June 5th? I will have been in your town a week by this time, I here people say that it takes days before they get interviewed. I am told you have to sit on the street to wait to get in, and once in there is no food allowed, and you may wait inside almost a entire day. We have three children, one baby ten months old, and a 9 and 13 year old, if my wife needs to feed the baby, will she have to go out side? Will she lose her place in line if she goes outside? Should we even bring our children? We really have no one to watch them we are unsure of what situation we will encounter there with all the kids. My wifes neighbor said they were at your office getting some kind of visa and they were there untill 12 at night how late are you open? Also to pay doctors and visa fees may I use a credit card, as the 900# recommends you carry as little cash as possible.

I hope you can inform me on some of my concerns, hopefully tell me its all false!

Sorry for so many questions but I just learned I have a lot to figure out in 23 days thanks for your help!

and there only response was this

You don’t need to be here one week early, if your appointment is on Thursday, you can be here taking the medical exams on Monday or Tuesday. If you take a taxi do not let them take you to any Hotel because they usually scam the people charging a lot for a dirty room, we recommend that you stay in a hotel that belong to a chain, like Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Lucerna or Fiesta Inn. You also don’t need to be in line at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning, you should be here at 6:30 a.m.

kind of odd isn't it they ignored most of what i asked who else can i ask inn the goverment?

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

Marriage : 2007-02-15

I-130 Sent : 2007-03-09

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-20

I-129F Sent : 2007-10-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-12-17

I-129F RFE(s) : never

RFE Reply(s) : ?????

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-14

NVC Received : 2008-04-02

NVC Left : who knows

Consulate Received : who knows

Packet 3 Received : never

Packet 3 Sent : not required just bring it with you they say never got it any ways

Packet 4 Received : same as three

Interview Date : june 5th called the 900#-- we mailed your pac over a month ago, you havnt got it? your ID-is-- that was a unplensent suprise

Visa Received :

US Entry :

I-130 Approval : 2008-03-14 why is this not next to the I 129?

Processing[/size]

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 149 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 371 days from your filing date.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

WOW! I just got off the phone on that 900#! I called to see If you had received anything on my k3 visa cdj---------. I have been receiving letters on my I 130 but nothing on my k3 so I called and WOW, what a shock, not only have you receive my papers, I have a interview date of June 6th. They did not say what time, I need to know that as well. They say that they mailed a packet on April 1rst, and another one on April 8th, I have never received anything at all! Now since one of our kids will need a tuberculosis test, I guess we have to be there four days early, and since our appointment is on Thursday will have to be there 7 days early in order to be ready, to go to the doctor on Friday is this correct? So now I have 23 days to get ready for something in which I received no papers to tell me how to get ready. I have several questions, I was born and raised on a farm in northern Indiana and do not know much about big cities, to make matters worse, while on hold on the phone on your pay number, they warn of a lot of violence and robberies in your area. They say not to show up before 6;30 as you do not open until 7:00, yet I read often that people have to show up at three or four in the morning to be able to get in to there appointment. The people on the phone somewhat agreed. If I have an appointment on June 5th will I get in on June 5th? I will have been in your town a week by this time, I here people say that it takes days before they get interviewed. I am told you have to sit on the street to wait to get in, and once in there is no food allowed, and you may wait inside almost a entire day. We have three children, one baby ten months old, and a 9 and 13 year old, if my wife needs to feed the baby, will she have to go out side? Will she lose her place in line if she goes outside? Should we even bring our children? We really have no one to watch them we are unsure of what situation we will encounter there with all the kids. My wifes neighbor said they were at your office getting some kind of visa and they were there untill 12 at night how late are you open? Also to pay doctors and visa fees may I use a credit card, as the 900# recommends you carry as little cash as possible.

I hope you can inform me on some of my concerns, hopefully tell me its all false!

Sorry for so many questions but I just learned I have a lot to figure out in 23 days thanks for your help!

You don’t need to be here one week early, if your appointment is on Thursday, you can be here taking the medical exams on Monday or Tuesday. If you take a taxi do not let them take you to any Hotel because they usually scam the people charging a lot for a dirty room, we recommend that you stay in a hotel that belong to a chain, like Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Lucerna or Fiesta Inn. You also don’t need to be in line at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning, you should be here at 6:30 a.m.

kind of odd isn't it they ignored most of what i asked who else can i ask inn the goverment?

You are in luck i dont know when you are going to Juarez but if you have to stay in juarez you might want to consider staying at this place it is called Danyels's Apartments !!! They have a Kitchen stove microwave refrigerator there own bathroom and bedroom they are about 45 dollars a night for a weekly rate. they are close to the consulates office the number is 011-52-656-613-6729. If you were to stay in Hoilday Inn or one of the chain hotels you are looking at about 80 to 90 dollars a night !!! With no aminites such as stove refridge or microwave !!! Check out our slide show here called Ciudad Juarez

It will show you they area and the apartments i am telling you about !!! If you have any other questions please let us know !!!! We would be happy to help you in anyway !!! Just send us an email !!! Hope your Jorney is a good one !!! My Fiancee will pray that all your fears and concerns will be at ease and that your family will be richly blessed !!! No worries no hurries just smooth sailing !!!! Bless you Chuck and Teresa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

You are in luck i dont know when you are going to Juarez but if you have to stay in juarez you might want to consider staying at this place it is called Danyels's Apartments !!! They have a Kitchen stove microwave refrigerator there own bathroom and bedroom they are about 45 dollars a night for a weekly rate. they are close to the consulates office the number is 011-52-656-613-6729. If you were to stay in Hoilday Inn or one of the chain hotels you are looking at about 80 to 90 dollars a night !!! With no aminites such as stove refridge or microwave !!! Check out our slide show here called Ciudad Juarez

It will show you they area and the apartments i am telling you about !!! If you have any other questions please let us know !!!! We would be happy to help you in anyway !!! Just send us an email !!! Hope your Jorney is a good one !!! My Fiancee will pray that all your fears and concerns will be at ease and that your family will be richly blessed !!! No worries no hurries just smooth sailing !!!! Bless you Chuck and Teresa

You beat me to it chuck and teresa. we stayed there too and it was perfect. we were walking distance from the supermarket and the area was safe. we didnt feel scared at all being there. bryan and nicole, its not as bad as you hear. we were scared before we got there but we didnt see any crazy stuff go on while we were there. the kids tb tests take 4 days before you have to go back to the clinic so they can sign off the kids as negative. since your appt is thursday i wouldnt risk taking the medical exams on monday since they ask 4 days for you to return and get the tb results for the kids, and that would be picking up the results by 2pm. you might have to take the exams on friday so the results will be ready on wednesday. i think you would be better off staying at those apartments though. you can do your own cooking and its in a nice area. you will have to walk to the supermarket just a few blocks to catch a taxi to the exams and the consulate though. good luck. anything i can help with just ask.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think that it's very common that the packet from Cd Juarez never arrived to the beneficiary in Mexico. The same happened to me. I went to the interview with the packet that my husband received in USA. Good luck.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

thanks guys me and our wife are not going to our interview wqe learnsd here on visa journy that my wife we not pass or be eligiable for wavior for prior deportaions thanks anyways

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

Marriage : 2007-02-15

I-130 Sent : 2007-03-09

I-130 NOA1 : 2007-06-20

I-129F Sent : 2007-10-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-12-17

I-129F RFE(s) : never

RFE Reply(s) : ?????

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-14

NVC Received : 2008-04-02

NVC Left : who knows

Consulate Received : who knows

Packet 3 Received : never

Packet 3 Sent : not required just bring it with you they say never got it any ways

Packet 4 Received : same as three

Interview Date : june 5th called the 900#-- we mailed your pac over a month ago, you havnt got it? your ID-is-- that was a unplensent suprise

Visa Received :

US Entry :

I-130 Approval : 2008-03-14 why is this not next to the I 129?

Processing[/size]

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 149 days from your filing date.

Your I-130 was approved in 371 days from your filing date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.