polar77

manila interview schedule

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone...Just curious...

Our K1 is on its way from NVC to Manila now. Once Manila receives it, how long is it taking them to schedule an interview/medical date? Also, how far out are they scheduling them now? Should we expect to get a date in late May or sometime June? Thanks... :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi everyone...Just curious...

Our K1 is on its way from NVC to Manila now. Once Manila receives it, how long is it taking them to schedule an interview/medical date? Also, how far out are they scheduling them now? Should we expect to get a date in late May or sometime June? Thanks... :dance:

Once the US Embassy in Manila receive your case, you will receive a letter informing you that your interview is now ready for schedule. Then you can schedule your interview by calling the Embassy. For more info click this link : http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfccqa.pdf

Congrats & Goodluck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I scheduled my fiances right after I found out the nvc forwarded it. The day after the nvc forwarded it I got an interview date. It was about a month after.

I just tried getting an appointment from the call center after I found NVC forwarded and they told me I had to wait 2 weeks to make an appointment. How did you get an appointment so fast??

NOV 12, 2007 SENT 129F K1 FEDEX TO CSC

Nov 14, 2007 Rec'd by CSC

Nov 21, 2007 NOA1

Dec 19, 2007 Touched

March 13, 2008 Called CSC was told that file had been given to AO on Mar 13th and should be approved probably within 10 days

April 7, 2008 Called CSC Was told file had not been removed from file room and he would walk over and get it to an AO since they had been working on those vintage files for a while. TOUCHED

April 8, 2008 TOUCHED

April 14 Contacted Senator McCain's office for assistance

April 14 Called CSC, was told the file had been sent to FBI for security check and this could take weeks or months. TOUCHED

April 17, applied for B1-B2 appointment date - only 3 weeks away.

April 17 TOUCHED

April 18 TOUCHED, EMBRACED AND KISSED. Notified by email and on site that 129F was approved, 160 days

APril 23 TOUCHED AGAIN? Hopefully the touch is just the CSC boot kicking our butt out the door

May 2 Left NVC

May 5 Received US Embassy, Manila

May 11 B1/B2 interview- approved

May 15- June 21 She came to visit in US

June 22 returned to PI

June 23 K1 Interview, doc verification not complete (VERIFY THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS!)

Cancelled flight plans for her first 4th of July in US

July 3 Approved document verification back to Embassy

July 11 VISA ready, picked up at Embassy

July 12 Flew to US and entered K1 at Miinneapolis - painless.

July 29 Married in US

October 8 Paperwork for AOS and submitted

Nov 13 - Biometrics

Patiently waiting for AOS, EAD and AP - easy to be patient while happily being married and living together!

If you got the exact date that NVC forwarded your papers to USEM you can wait at least 7 working days to call the call center for appointment coz it takes 3-5 days for DHL to deliver papers from NVC to USEM.

You can also try tracking your papers from NVC through DHL online tracking using the tips here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=115441

I tracked our paper online (it was included in the papers going to USEM from NVC). It left NVC March 24 and arrived in Manila March 28 which was Friday. So we waited 2 working days and called April 1 for the interview appointment. My fiance called at 8:150AM Philippine time and was able to connect and we chose the interview date we wanted based on the available dates.

The "call in 2 weeks time" is a standard answer... if you try calling the following day, they can give you interview date already as long as they have confirmed that they did get your papers.

I think they are giving interview scheds for June now but if you get lucky they might still have May date available. When we called April 1st, we were first given the April 9 interview sched option which was too soon so we asked for a later date just enough time for us to gather all documents we need.

Good luck and hope you'd all get that interview schedule soon. God bless always.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I scheduled my fiances right after I found out the nvc forwarded it. The day after the nvc forwarded it I got an interview date. It was about a month after.

I just tried getting an appointment from the call center after I found NVC forwarded and they told me I had to wait 2 weeks to make an appointment. How did you get an appointment so fast??

It was the first day that they opened that line so maybe they didnt follow up to see if it was 7 days or 14 or whatever. I dont know but they let me. I called the day after NVC notified me my papers were sent. I did however have a delay in my documents being forwarded to the nso which is delaying my fiance's visa which may be because I got my interview so soon but I dont really know for sure.

Edited by Stephen1

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I waited 5 days after the visa left the NVC and then called to schedule ShaSha's interview and had no problems. Just make sure you give yourself at least a month after paying Delbros for delays, because there will be like everyone else. Try to pay Delbros soon as possible since you already have your MNL number

Edited by ChrisB0707

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.