waiting80

uk packet 4

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i'm wondering if anyone can help with some advice.

we sent in our completed packet 3 on march 6th overnight... we have called the embassy several times and they just say that it is in process. i've called the department of state and they say that it is in process... we've tried emailing them but there is in response...

they told us last week that we could call back today since it will have been 1 month. we called today and they told my fiance that it is possible we are missing our checklist. i called the department of state and they said there are no notes that we are missing anything.... help!! we sent everything in we needed to but if we are missing something, i'd like to know so we can just resend it and get our interview date... can anyone give some advice? it is frustrating because people who have sent in their packet 3 after us already have interview dates.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

in case anyone else runs into this problem... the embassy finally emailed us back after our 3rd attempt... since my fiancé was originally planning on coming to the us in July and stated so on the checklist... the embassy said they weren’t going to schedule an interview until June... i guess they think that is enough time for friends/family to make travel arrangements, for my fiancé to give his work notice of his resignation, and for us to plan a wedding...

hopes this helps someone else...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.