Dr Mirage

The Document Verifcation Code Cracked!

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Well, Zandy paid earlier this week.. I fear that since her interview is the 22nd.. that she will arrive in AR land her self and we will be waiting for doc verification well into May :bonk: I don't know what else to do but have her just do her medical and interview and go from there. what can you do....

Edited by Mike_Zandy

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Use the Green Sheet that says PAYMENT SLIP. Not the Blue Sheet. Blue sheet is for Deposits. :blink:

Make you write the Account #: 7-151-51420-7

and the Account Name: Delbros International Logistic Inc.

Check the Current Account.

Thats its. You're good to go.

Lastly, pay for it in Cash only. They do not receive a check.

If you can on Tuesday, pay the fee early in the morning ASAP, so you can wait the whole day for the 2nd text.

If you do not receive a text, you definitely have to follow up with them, but you should receive the first text immediately.

Thank you Dr Mirage... will try following these steps when I pay on tuesday... but if i don't get a text from them after 5-15 minutes? some people here don't receive the confirmation till a day or two after... maybe call delbros right off then?

Thank you doc. I will be paying on tuesday since its araw ng kagitingan on monday. i will follow your document verification prescription and hope for the best. :thumbs:

Another thing, which of these slips should i use when i make the payment?

Thank you very much.

i used the blue sheet but the bank recognized it..and i received two texts from delbros...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Use the Green Sheet that says PAYMENT SLIP. Not the Blue Sheet. Blue sheet is for Deposits. :blink:

Deposit slip ofcorz.

this is the same answers I got from the bank people.. one saying "use the payment slip" and the other one saying use "the deposit slip" :lol:

hello..I paid last march 25 and used deposit slip instead..according to this instruction from us embassy website.

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS TO VISA APPLICANTS:

1. Go to any branch of METROBANK.

2. Get two (2) copies of appropriate Deposit Slip and fill out the information indicated below:

2.1 Type of Account: Current; Peso

2.2 Write accurately the Account Number as indicated below:

2.3 Write Delbros International Logistics, Inc. on the Account Name portion of the slip.

2.4 Write the amount to be deposited. The amount is indicated on the letter of the US

Embassy. NOTE: Only “CASH” deposits are accepted.

3. Proceed to the counter and hand over the cash and deposit slip to the Bank Teller.

4. Secure from the Bank Teller the duplicate copy of the validated deposit slip.

All deposits made will be credited to Delbros International Logistics, Inc. (DELBROS) that will

be responsible for handling the document verification requested by the US Embassy.

To enable Delbros to identify and validate the deposit you made, you must immediately inform

them through SMS or Text Messaging:

a) Text the following information accurately in accordance with this format:

Where: USE keyword

for US Embassy

Case No. – the case no. assigned by the US Embassy, as specified on the letter.

Please make sure to key enter the case number accurately.

Visa Applicant’s Full Name format

should be Last Name, First Name, Middle Name

Branch Name the

branch of Metrobank where you made the deposit

Date of Deposit the

date deposit was made. Please refer to the validated deposit slip.

Time of Deposit the

time deposit was made. Please refer to the validated deposit slip.

Amount Deposited the

amount deposited as payment for the document verification

NOTE: Please make sure to separate each information with the slash symbol ( / )

Examples: USE/MNL123456789/Dela Cruz, Juan Pablo Santos/Mandaue City/

11Nov2007/11:45AM/PHP1300

USE/MNL987654321/Montemayor, Maria Angelica Fatima Buenaventura/

Gil Puyat Ave/NOV 28, 2007/1430PM/PHP650

B) Send to (0917) 5555313

You will receive a text reply from Delbros once you have successfully sent the

foregoing information.

I just want to say that this document verification is the dumbest idea ever. All it does is cause pain and suffering for us people.

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I just want to say that this document verification is the dumbest idea ever. All it does is cause pain and suffering for us people.

actually its the people who were using fake documents who caused this. ladies are married there and the husband has left and they cant get a divorce. The annullment is costly and time consuming. So they just get another birth certificate that is fake with a different name and they are able to get a clean cenomar and list themselves as single and then do the K1 process. that worked great for a while until the Embassy caught on.

So many fake NSO birth certificates were coming thru that they have to now match what you give them with what is on file at NSO. Same with the Cenomar. they stopped taking them from petitioners as a lot were fake and they just started getting them from NSO thru embassy channels.

and why they now match everything you give them with what is actually in the NSO database.

Chris

Edited by chris4gretchen

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

i did that..i called and called and called the delbros and they said they already forwarded it to USEM thats why i was so surprised when they say they are still waiting for the documents verification....i dont know now if paying early is a good or a bad thing....i dont know when is the best time to pay that document verifiaction.....well we're on the waiting game again.....lets just pray and hope that everything will be okay soon....God bless

actually its the people who were using fake documents who caused this. ladies are married there and the husband has left and they cant get a divorce. The annullment is costly and time consuming. So they just get another birth certificate that is fake with a different name and they are able to get a clean cenomar and list themselves as single and then do the K1 process. that worked great for a while until the Embassy caught on.

So many fake NSO birth certificates were coming thru that they have to now match what you give them with what is on file at NSO. Same with the Cenomar. they stopped taking them from petitioners as a lot were fake and they just started getting them from NSO thru embassy channels.

and why they now match everything you give them with what is actually in the NSO database.

Chris

I agree totally with your first paragraph. There is one VJer whose fiancee created a fake Marriage Certificate.

But, not everyone pays for and is put through document verification.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

I can understand the process. But I can't understand why they can't get their act together and actually verify the documents of people who paid well in advance.

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Chris

i agree :thumbs: ....lets blame them.thats why they said about phillipines...if you have money here evrything is possible ......

Edited by jego ryu

lifequotes1.gif

AOS-EAD-AP TIMELINE

November 04,2008-Sent AOS package

November 17,2008-NOA date

November 21,2008-recieved NOA hard copy by mail

November 24,2008-Biometrics appt.letter recieved by mail (December 17,2008 -Biometrics Appt.)

November 26,2008- AOS touched (got emailed from CRIS)RFE on AOS

December 09,2008-RFE sent

January 8,2009 -AP approved

January 9,2009-EAD approved(status card production ordered)

January 15,2009- AP in the mailbox

February 14,2009 - EAD card in the mailbox..THANKS GOD..finally...

March 5,2009 - INTERVIEW AOS ( 1:30PM)

April 13,2009-welcome letter in the mailbox....

April 17,2009-GC recieved..Thank u LORD...

JEGO RYU CRBA

Sept.20,2007-sent papers to embassy

Jan.4,2008- USEMBASSY recieved the DNA test result"""'"acquired U.S citizenship"

Jan.15,2008-recieved my son U.S passport and certificate(delivered by fedex

K1

Dec. 14,2007-sent pet.CSC

MAY 1,2008---NOA2 in email(THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )

July 7,2008-INTERVIEW

August 28,2008-FLIGHT(POE-HONOLULU,HAWAII)with my fiance and our son..THANK U GOD....

Sept,24,2008-got married

christian11.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok, just want to let u know what happened in my case. After i paid Delbros at Metrobank, i received 2 texts from Delbros acknowledging my payment. A day after that, i called Delbros and said they will inform USEM right away. Several days after, I called Delbros again saying tho they have informed USEM, USEM hasnt beeng giving the request for document verification tho i paid Delbros fee a month in advance. Now, after i got the pink slip and wanter to verify why no verification has been done, i was informed by one of the USEM staff that they dont do verification unless after the interview! So there u go! That's from the horse's mouth. They dont do verification process unless after the interview of the applicant. So in essence, i dont know the reason for paying Delbros the P650 in advance if they will not process it anyway.

Just sharing with you what actually happened on the day of my interview. As a matter of fact that lady was shocked to ask me where on earth did i get the idea that I should pay delbros in advance so there would be a document verification in advance of the interview. Its a shock to them.. and all the more Im shocked coz that is now how their process works.

Now, after i got the pink slip and wanter to verify why no verification has been done, i was informed by one of the USEM staff that they dont do verification unless after the interview! So there u go! That's from the horse's mouth. They dont do verification process unless after the interview of the applicant. So in essence, i dont know the reason for paying Delbros the P650 in advance if they will not process it anyway.

Just sharing with you what actually happened on the day of my interview. As a matter of fact that lady was shocked to ask me where on earth did i get the idea that I should pay delbros in advance so there would be a document verification in advance of the interview. Its a shock to them.. and all the more Im shocked coz that is now how their process works.

Well if that same thing happen to me, I won't say anything, i will just give them a match and then give them the page 3 of the newly revised packet 4 (click HERE) complete with the document verification part properly highlighted and then I will tell them: Here you could just burn that if it didn't say USEM ENCOURAGES APPLICANTS TO PAY IN ADVANCE! :angry:

Document Verification. As a standard measure to validate the relationship upon which the K1 visa petition is based, the Embassy conducts independent verification of civil records directly with Philippine government agencies before a visa can be issued. These local agencies charge a fee or fees for the records search, retrieval services and for making copies of public records. To avoid unnecessary delay in issuing the visa, we strongly encourage you to pay the document verification fee before your visa interview. The document verification fee is PHP650. This document verification fee is NOT the visa application fee. The visa application fee of US$131 must be paid as noted above (Proof of Payment). For specific instructions concerning payment, visit our web site at http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfdelb.pdf.

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

do this people ever know how to send MEMO or post important announcement/change of procedures etc. on the bulletin board for everybody to know?

When I was still with working for a multinational pharma company, any new policy or important announcements gets to each and every person within the company in a flash through memo, email and text even though a big number of employees were scattered all over the Philippines and are usually in the field.

Now how come USEM official can't even inform all their employees about things like this which has even been posted on their website months back, even before the revised packet 4 when most of them, if not all of them are just in the same area and are inside the same building.

Packet 4, page 6, medical part also says: "When you go to SLMCEC for medical examination, you must bring your passport and one photo (size: 2"x2")".. it doesn't mention "appointment letter" anymore. Yet just last week somebody posted that they were not allowed to take medical coz they don't have appointment letter to show, they called USEM and was told they don't need appointment letter to take medical anymore.. they went back to SLMCEC and was still refused entry because they don't have appointment letter...

Things like that and what mary12 has experienced is really annoying. 0c1.gif WHAT TO DO? WHAT TO DO?shrug1.gif (Looks for a glass of water and takes a big gulp)

Edited by dbears

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

yah this doc verification sucks :( hayz

Hmmm how about I will bring the receipt of NSO & Cenomar :) which I ordered online, they gave me 4 receipts,, I will bring those.. i will put in the first page of my file together with the delbros receipt, DS validated,,, ung kitang kita ng consul at kung sino mang titingin sa docs q :) ehehe ibalandra ko. :)

Edited by Primie & Ryan

Ok, just want to let u know what happened in my case. After i paid Delbros at Metrobank, i received 2 texts from Delbros acknowledging my payment. A day after that, i called Delbros and said they will inform USEM right away. Several days after, I called Delbros again saying tho they have informed USEM, USEM hasnt beeng giving the request for document verification tho i paid Delbros fee a month in advance. Now, after i got the pink slip and wanter to verify why no verification has been done, i was informed by one of the USEM staff that they dont do verification unless after the interview! So there u go! That's from the horse's mouth. They dont do verification process unless after the interview of the applicant. So in essence, i dont know the reason for paying Delbros the P650 in advance if they will not process it anyway.

My fiancee had her interview on April 2nd, and everything went very smooth. She paid her doc. verification at a different window to Delbros. The CO told her to pay there inside of the USEM.

July 25th-Sent K1 petition to NSC

July 26th NSC received petition

Aug 11th Received NOA1

Well if that same thing happen to me, I won't say anything, i will just give them a match and then give them the page 3 of the newly revised packet 4 (click HERE) complete with the document verification part properly highlighted and then I will tell them: Here you could just burn that if it didn't say USEM ENCOURAGES APPLICANTS TO PAY IN ADVANCE! :angry:

Unfortunately, unless your name is Obama, Clinton, or McCain the Department of State does not care how their processes affect you. Anyway, that is my observations.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.