dbears

Anybody have MAY medical & interview schedule?

584 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi people!

Just came back from my interview at the embassy. Everything went well but a document still has to be verified...

CONSUL: "...everything seems to be ok. We will just have to wait fom one more document, then you're on your way..."

Thing is, I paid for the visa verification last April 16...I checked with Delbros and they said that the request was sent to the NSO last May 5...is that enough time for the NSO to send whatever document/s that the US embassy requests for?

Now, back to the embassy....on the releasing counter (where they give out the pink and white slips), I was asked to pay for document verification. I did not even bother to ask anymore or tell them that I paid for it prior to the interview. Besides, I dont know if there is any way for us to know if the NSO have finished and submitted the requested docs to the embassy or not... what I was thinking was that the embassy needed more or an additional document and that is why I was asked to pay for another document verification....did i think right?

Anyways, do any of you guys know or has any idea as to how long this will take? I am hoping that the first payment that I made, the documents requested there are not yet with the embassy and that the NSO is just about to provide them with the documents. That will make things faster, right? If not, then, what we looking at?...weeks...months?

Kenneth

Hi Kenneth, did you pay again the doc verification fee? Robbie said that it will take 1 week to a month to verify docs in NSO. If there's no problem with records in NSO it will only take 1 to 2 weeks.

I am quite sure you are approved, they just need your docs from NSO verified.

CONGRATS!!! :thumbs:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Onli In Da Pilipins - Collection of sights and thoughts for my beloved country.

Our Love HIStory

06/26/06: Met at Bigchurch.com

07/14/07: First meeting in person.

12/19/07: Got my surprise gift through snail mail: my engagement ring!

02/11-18/08: Valentine's Week together!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765)

04/09/09: Sent packet to Illinois Lockbox

04/20/09: Received Notice of Action

04/27/09: Received Biometrics Appointment

05/09/09: Biometrics Appointment

06/01/09: Received EAD Card

08/18/09: Interview (postponed due to baby's delivery)

12/16/09: Interview - Approved!

2_613061495l.jpg

In her eyes I see the reflection of what love is all about.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Ecclesiastes 4:12

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi people!

Just came back from my interview at the embassy. Everything went well but a document still has to be verified...

CONSUL: "...everything seems to be ok. We will just have to wait fom one more document, then you're on your way..."

Thing is, I paid for the visa verification last April 16...I checked with Delbros and they said that the request was sent to the NSO last May 5...is that enough time for the NSO to send whatever document/s that the US embassy requests for?

Now, back to the embassy....on the releasing counter (where they give out the pink and white slips), I was asked to pay for document verification. I did not even bother to ask anymore or tell them that I paid for it prior to the interview. Besides, I dont know if there is any way for us to know if the NSO have finished and submitted the requested docs to the embassy or not... what I was thinking was that the embassy needed more or an additional document and that is why I was asked to pay for another document verification....did i think right?

Anyways, do any of you guys know or has any idea as to how long this will take? I am hoping that the first payment that I made, the documents requested there are not yet with the embassy and that the NSO is just about to provide them with the documents. That will make things faster, right? If not, then, what we looking at?...weeks...months?

Kenneth

Congratulations kenneth.

Timeline

Just want to inform everyone, Alex sent me message and told me that Gay's children had negative results on their X-ray yesterday. They're on their way for immunization now.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! :thumbs:

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Hi people!

Kenneth

Hi Kenneth, did you pay again the doc verification fee? Robbie said that it will take 1 week to a month to verify docs in NSO. If there's no problem with records in NSO it will only take 1 to 2 weeks.

I am quite sure you are approved, they just need your docs from NSO verified.

CONGRATS!!! :thumbs:

Yeah, I paid again....mali nga e...i was thinking that they needed more docs to be verified...

Just a while ago, I spoke to Robbie...and that was exactly what he told me, that I shouldnt have paid. Anyway, he asked me to check with the embassy if the docs were sent by NSO already. He was quite sure that they werent with the embassy yet. May 5 was the date when the request from the embassy for docs was sent to the NSO.

Now, I called the embassy, go to talk to grace. Think she was checking on the computer my file but could not access it. She said that the file is being reviewed and that is why she could not access. I was asked to call again in an hour....

Hope everything turns out well...

Timeline
Hi people!

Kenneth

I don't think so. Because the document verification is to verify the birth certificate record and to verify the civil status of the beneficiary from the NSO, and nothing else. And that is included in the P650 that you paid prior to your interview date. No need for you to pay again another document verification because you paid already for that, you should have just given them the receipt.

When the result from NSO was forwarded already to embassy then that would be the time the CO will complete the processing of the visa and will be released.

Good luck to all of us here.

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Timeline
I don't think so. Because the document verification is to verify the birth certificate record and to verify the civil status of the beneficiary from the NSO, and nothing else. And that is included in the P650 that you paid prior to your interview date. No need for you to pay again another document verification because you paid already for that, you should have just given them the receipt.

When the result from NSO was forwarded already to embassy then that would be the time the CO will complete the processing of the visa and will be released.

Yeah agree :thumbs: there are only two documents to be verified in NSO. But since you have already paid twice, there's nothing we could do about it anymore. Need to wait until doc verification is completely done and forwarded to USEM to finalize the visa approval/delivery.

God bless Kenneth! Your visa in the way :)

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

Yeah agree :thumbs: there are only two documents to be verified in NSO. But since you have already paid twice, there's nothing we could do about it anymore. Need to wait until doc verification is completely done and forwarded to USEM to finalize the visa approval/delivery.

Yun na nga yun...charge to experience nalang...just didnt want to risk anything at this point....lapit na e

Timeline

Yun na nga yun...charge to experience nalang...just didnt want to risk anything at this point....lapit na e

:) Good luck and keep the faith!!! Your visa is on the way pala (hindi your visa in the way) :D

My Journey to Motherhood

Our Wedding Pics

Our Love HIStory

2_613061495l.jpg

My fiancee passed the medical exam today :thumbs: may 16, 2008. she said it was a long and stressful process but she's happy that its finally over and she passed it! she said the hardest part was the second day, the immunization process and releasing because of the long wait. she checked in at 9am but was finally finished around 3pm. but we're still both thankful...Good Luck and Congrats to all in our MAY list :dance:

Here's our updated MAY LIST as of friday, may 16, 2008. We're on number# 20 (Ricky&Chat)

NAME                      VISA TYPE    MEDICAL       INTERVIEW                VISA RECIEVED  
1. Ma. Nina & Robert         K1        4-28PASSED    5-12(7:30AM)APPROVED
2. JB & Shape                K3        5-02PASSED    5-12(7:30AM)APPROVED
3. Joe & Ghe                 K1        4-18PASSED    5-12(7:30AM)APPROVED
4. Myrna & Lonnie            K1        4-22           5-12(7:30AM)
5. Frank & Rhoge             K1        4-23PASSED    5-12(7:30AM)APPROVED     VISA RECEIVED
6. J & R                  IR-1/CR-1    5-5 PASSED    5-12(8:30AM)
7. belay                  IR-1/CR-1    4-16PASSED    5-13(6:30AM)APPROVED
8. Chad & Norie              K1                       5-14(7:30AM) 
9. Patrick & AJ              K1        5-06PASSED    5-14(7:30AM)APPROVED
10.Walter & Rafoncel         K1        5-08           5-15
11.Tim & Glyn                K1        4-23PASSED    5-15(7:30AM)
12.Joyce & Kenneth        IR-1/CR-1    5-05PASSED    5-16(7:30AM)
13.Michael & Marie           K1                       5-19(7:30AM)
14.Damon & Kila              K1        5-13PASSED    5-20(7:30AM)
15.Mike & Julie Ann          K1        4-29PASSED    5-20(7:30AM)
16.Honey & Angel             K1        4-24PASSED    5-20(7:30AM)
17.Darin & Donabel           K1        4-29PASSED           5-20
18.Joy & Jeff                K1                       5-20(7:30AM)
19.Ricky & Gaye             K1/K2      5-13           5-21(7:30AM)
20.Ricky & Chat              K1        5-14PASSED    5-21(7:30AM)
21.Desh                      K1                       5-21(7:30AM)
22.Dean & Florilda           K1        5-12PASSED           5-21
23.Les & Vina                K1        5-13           5-21(7:30AM)
24.Steven & Jennifer         K1        5-08           5-23(7:30AM)
25.Jim & Josil            IR-1/CR-1                   5-23(6:30AM)
26.Stuart & Noime            K1                       5-23
27.Stephen & Fatima          K1        4-29PASSED    5-23(7:30AM)
28.Ryan & Riza               K1        5-20           5-27(7:30AM)
29.Art & Princess            K1        5-20           5-27(7:30AM)
30.SH & MFH                  K3                       5-28(7:30AM)
31.Tony & Mileth             K1                       5-28(7:00AM)
32.Frank & Gem               K1        5-05           5-29
33.Dave & Priscilla          K3                       5-29
34.Don & Joy                 K1       5-08PASSED     5-29(7:30AM)
35.Andrew & Gina             K1                       5-30

My Wife's Timeline

Naturalization (N-400)

Service Center: USCIS Dallas Lockbox

EVENT/DATE

Filing Date:

NOA Date:

Biometrics Appt Date:

Interview Date:

Approved:

Oath Ceremony Date:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ricky&Chat (K1) AOS & EAD

Service Center : California Service Center
EVENT/ DATE

Date of Flight to US: AUGUST 13, 2008 ARRIVED!(A NEW JOURNEY BEGINS...)
Date of Marriage: AUGUST 20. 2008
SSN Card Received: SEPTEMBER 25, 2008
AOS & EAD Application: OCTOBER 28, 2008
Case Transfer CSC: NOVEMBER 19, 2008
Biometrics Appointment: DECEMBER 3, 2008
Case Pending at CSC: JANUARY 2, 2009
EAD Approved: JANUARY 9, 2009
EAD Card Received: JANUARY 12, 2009

Check this out... a post about HOW TO AVOID THE WHITE SLIP DUE TO NSO DOC VERIFICATION...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...4332&st=105

I already posted my comment and my "rant" about this "document verification" thing. I think this is a waste of our time and money..but NSO can't even keep up with the whole process that you have to txt, call and fax different places just to make sure they are doing their job!

I hope you get your visa soon...Good Luck and God Bless!

Hi people!

Kenneth

My Wife's Timeline

Naturalization (N-400)

EVENT/DATE

Filing Date:

NOA Date:

Biometrics Appt Date:

Interview Date:

Approved:

Oath Ceremony Date:

EVENT/ DATE

Timeline

HELLO GUYS!!! thank you so much for all who prayed for Ate Gays kids, I received a Golden Text from her around 5 pm today and Glad to inform you all that the X-RAY RESULT IS NEGATIVE. ( TB negative )

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!! . . .

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL WHO PRAYED FOR THEM..

and please continue praying for Allecx (almalyn), she will have her sputum test on the 21st, after two months I hope that evreything will be clear and get a NEGATIVE result also!!!

NAME VISA TYPE MEDICAL INTERVIEW VISA RECIEVED 
1. Ma. Nina & Robert K1 4-28PASSED 5-12(7:30AM)APPROVED
2. JB & Shape K3 5-02PASSED 5-12(7:30AM)APPROVED
3. Joe & Ghe K1 4-18PASSED 5-12(7:30AM)APPROVED
4. Myrna & Lonnie K1 4-22 5-12(7:30AM)
5. Frank & Rhoge K1 4-23PASSED 5-12(7:30AM)APPROVED VISA RECEIVED
6. J & R IR-1/CR-1 5-5 PASSED 5-12(8:30AM)
7. belay IR-1/CR-1 4-16PASSED 5-13(6:30AM)APPROVED
8. Chad & Norie K1 5-14(7:30AM) 
9. Patrick & AJ K1 5-06PASSED 5-14(7:30AM)APPROVED
10.Walter & Rafoncel K1 5-08 5-15
11.Tim & Glyn K1 4-23PASSED 5-15(7:30AM)
12.Joyce & Kenneth IR-1/CR-1 5-05PASSED 5-16(7:30AM)
13.Michael & Marie K1 5-19(7:30AM)
14.Damon & Kila K1 5-13PASSED 5-20(7:30AM)
15.Mike & Julie Ann K1 4-29PASSED 5-20(7:30AM)
16.Honey & Angel K1 4-24PASSED 5-20(7:30AM)
17.Darin & Donabel K1 4-29PASSED 5-20
18.Joy & Jeff K1 5-20(7:30AM)
19.Ricky & Gaye K1/K2PASSED 5-13 5-21(7:30AM)
20.Ricky & Chat K1 5-14PASSED 5-21(7:30AM)
21.Desh K1 5-21(7:30AM)
22.Dean & Florilda K1 5-12PASSED 5-21
23.Les & Vina K1 5-13 5-21(7:30AM)
24.Steven & Jennifer K1 5-08 5-23(7:30AM)
25.Jim & Josil IR-1/CR-1 5-23(6:30AM)
26.Stuart & Noime K1 5-23
27.Stephen & Fatima K1 4-29PASSED 5-23(7:30AM)
28.Ryan & Riza K1 5-20 5-27(7:30AM)
29.Art & Princess K1 5-20 5-27(7:30AM)
30.SH & MFH K3 5-28(7:30AM)
31.Tony & Mileth K1 5-28(7:00AM)
32.Frank & Gem K1 5-05 5-29
33.Dave & Priscilla K3PASSED 5-29
34.Don & Joy K1 5-08PASSED 5-29(7:30AM)
35.Andrew & Gina K1 5-30

Congratulations to Priscilla also for passing her medical!!.

dancing-2.gifDSCN0582-1.jpgdancing-2.gif

thweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gifthweregettingmarried.gif

butterflies.gifbutterflies.gif

-a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e- -a m m i k e-

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
My fiancee passed the medical exam today :thumbs: may 16, 2008. she said it was a long and stressful process but she's happy that its finally over and she passed it! she said the hardest part was the second day, the immunization process and releasing because of the long wait. she checked in at 9am but was finally finished around 3pm. but we're still both thankful...Good Luck and Congrats to all in our MAY list :dance:

hi iKhing,

just wanna say congrats to your fiancee and i hope she gets pink slip on her interview :D

PiNk

Edited by o0pink0o

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

Timeline

So glad to hear about Ate Gay's kids negative result and also to your fiance Ikhing. Congrats to you guys who had their medical this week.

See you all soon.

hi iKhing,

just wanna say congrats to your fiancee and i hope she gets pink slip on her interview :D

PiNk

Thanks! yeah, she'd appreciate that pink slip...she loves everything in PINK! LOL :rofl:

I got to get ready though, i dont have anything in PINK in my apartment.hehe.

My Wife's Timeline

Naturalization (N-400)

EVENT/DATE

Filing Date:

NOA Date:

Biometrics Appt Date:

Interview Date:

Approved:

Oath Ceremony Date:

EVENT/ DATE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.