dic890

I-129f error on #18, but now it has been sent to us embassy in Vietnam

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hello everyone on vj,

I had my 129f paperwork done by a center that assist in filing for u but they are not responsible for errors for a fee.

So, i had them fill out the form 129f and gave them all the info and then week later they called me back to sign so they can mail it. I did not go through the document. Look at first page and sign last page. On question#11 the they check off (no) that she has never been to USA. But on question 18 the most important one they type in the wrong information. It states that we were introduce by a family member when she was studying here in USA as a foreign exchange student. The correct statement should be: we were introduce by family friend when they were visiting from out of state. And that we have bee emailing and calling each other since jan 2006 and I have visited her twice since then and had an official engagement party in HCMC. And are getting wedding invitations ordered and relatives have been inform of future wedding here in USA so they will save vacation to attend.

Can anyone on VJ help and how to remedy this situation because we can waiting for her interview date after I got a copy for the place I had type up the 129f form and saw this. Because they sent her paper to turn in her ds-230 and ask for me to turn in I-134 affidavit of support. I am so scare and have not been able to sleep for a week. I heard if they think u lied on the form they will close the case and deny future petition because it has been flag in the USA and Vietnam database. I think if there is nothing to do I will have a heart attack.

If you have help information please let me know

thank you

next time I will have a lawyer take care any documents this important

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.