jego ryu

TO ALL FILPINOS,ARE YOU "AWARE or just DONT CARE"

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
HI THERE..GUYS ARE YOU AWARE OR JUST DONT CARE OF WHAT HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY...AT FIRST I DONT CARE....BUT IM SICK AND TIRED OF NEWS ABOUT OUR GOVERMENT,,,ABOUT STEPPING DOWN OF PRES.ARROYO BEACAUSE SHES CORRUPT.....DO YOU BELIEVED IN THE TESTIMONY OF JUN LOZADA?THEY SAID PHILLIPINES IS ONE OF THE CORRUPT COUNTRY....YOU KNOW ITS REALLY AFFECTS ALL ,THE DOLLAR RATE IS SO LOW NOW,,,,THE PRIZES OF ALL GOODS AND PRODUCT ARE GOIN UP AND UP...THE BILLS,ESP.GASOLINE(coz i have car ,thats why i dont drive that much now...YES WERE STILL LUCKY,,BUT HOW ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE...sometimes i dont want to watch the news it made me sick...bunch of lies,,,HOPEFULLY THRUTH WILL COME UP...IM PRAYING,,,,,

My humble opinion only...

I am aware and I care so much for my one and only country, the Philippines. I told my future husband, I will embrace America, study the culture and live the way they do, but I will never forget my roots and will continue to do my little share to help change and uplift the lives of my fellow Filipinos. I am not a GMAer. I did not vote for her. But I won't get tired of hearing the news about the ills of the government, corruptions, lies, commissions, moderate greed, back off, etc. That shows there is democracy and there is freedom of speech. I'll take the best and forget the rest. For all we know, many projects were halted because of exposure of media. That save us and our future grandchildren of paying more debts.

The dollar rate--I am not an economist. But with my basic knowledge of the law of supply and demand, the dollar exchange rate is dictated by the heavy influx of the dollar due to remittances of OFWs. Nobody's fault, but that's one of the trade-offs of leaving the country to work abroad. Time will come when every family here will have one or two members working abroad.

How do I help in my own little way?

When a taxi driver will not bring down the meter, I would insist he do so or I will take another cab and get his plate number and report him. I did that when I took the cab from UN Avenue LRT station to get to USEM. Fortunately for him, he followed me. LTFRB txt number is everywhere.

When my honey sent me bottles of fish oils and other vitamins/supplements, the customs officer would charge me Php1,300 plus. I researched which goods and how much quantity are exempted from import tax. I am aware small quantity and not for sale is exempted from tax as per their website. I told him I have only have 200 pesos in my wallet. He said, ok just give me the 200 and I will release your vitamins. I told him to compute and write it down, he did so. That was his mistake because I got an evidence of his corruption/bribery, whatever you call it. I did not get the item yet. I went home and fax a letter to Customs Commissioner Morales together with the evidence of his handwritten computation and mentioned about the 200 pesos compromise. To make the long story short, after 3 days I went back to Post Office/Customs division and brought the letter reply of Commissioner Morales to expedite immediate release of my package, with the instruction to customs officer to report to him and explain the content of my letter complain. I tell you its worth the 3 days delay in my package.

Sometimes, less talk and more action give us result. Don't stop complaining, let us all complain and complain, but let us all try to input solutions, too.

Manila_2005

K1 Visa

July 2 - Mailed I129F

Nov 20 - Approved K1 Petition

Feb 1 - Medical - St. Luke's

Feb 8 - Interview - USEM

Mar 19 - Visa Received (6 weeks on AR)

Mar 27 - Arrived in Barlow, Kentucky

Apr 08 - Married in Wickcliffe County, Kentucky

Adjustment of Status

June 24 - Mailed I-485 and I-765

July 01 - NOA1 (Mail received July 05)

July 03 - ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics on July 23

Nasville TN (Mail received July 8)

July 21 - Mailed I-131

July 23 - Completed Biometrics St. Louis, MO ASC

July 25 - I-485 Case Transferred to California Service Center

(Mail received July 31)

Aug 18 - Approved I-131 Application for Travel Document

Aug 21 - Biometrics Re-take at St. Louis, MO

Aug 23 - Received AP Papers

Aug 29 - Received EAD Card

Nov 18 - Green Card Production Ordered/Notice thru e-mail

Nov 25 - Received Green Card (Expiring Nov 6, 2010)

Removing Conditions on Residence

Aug 23 - Mailed I-751

Sept 01 - Check Encashed/Deposited

Sept 04 - Received NOA dated Aug 30

Oct 12 - Received Biometrics Appt Notice

Nov 02 - Biometrics Appointment

Dec 17 - Received RFE - Fingerprints can not be classified

Dec 27 - Submitted Affidavit of No Criminal Record

Jan 25 - Green Card Production Ordered/Notice sent thru e-mail

Jan 31 - Received 10-yr GC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Seriously now....let's leave politics aside or in another forum please. Frankly, since you asked....I just don't care....

Just my .02 cents.

Romans 8:31

What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?

Almost every male Pinoy that I've ever met says the Phil is very corrupt. Hell, my wife has says it on numerous occassions if the topic of the Phil comes up. It's hard to weed out the seeds of corruption without cleaning house, a better economy, and someone with the balls and power to get it done.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

HI THERE..GUYS ARE YOU AWARE OR JUST DONT CARE OF WHAT HAPPENING IN OUR COUNTRY...AT FIRST I DONT CARE....BUT IM SICK AND TIRED OF NEWS ABOUT OUR GOVERMENT,,,ABOUT STEPPING DOWN OF PRES.ARROYO BEACAUSE SHES CORRUPT.....DO YOU BELIEVED IN THE TESTIMONY OF JUN LOZADA?THEY SAID PHILLIPINES IS ONE OF THE CORRUPT COUNTRY....YOU KNOW ITS REALLY AFFECTS ALL ,THE DOLLAR RATE IS SO LOW NOW,,,,THE PRIZES OF ALL GOODS AND PRODUCT ARE GOIN UP AND UP...THE BILLS,ESP.GASOLINE(coz i have car ,thats why i dont drive that much now...YES WERE STILL LUCKY,,BUT HOW ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE...sometimes i dont want to watch the news it made me sick...bunch of lies,,,HOPEFULLY THRUTH WILL COME UP...IM PRAYING,,,,,

I'm sick and tired of these people shouting "Gloria Resign" and these politicians inciting for another People Power just because they did not get the project that they wanted and of course to take over the presidency. Change? Change should start from within ourselves. Do not sell votes during election nor campaign for any of them. :whistle:

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.