Mari_S

For those still waiting for their Visas...

13 posts in this topic

Guys,

Just got off the phone with Delbros to ask if they have my visa already but tough luck, the embassy hasn't released it yet. :(

Anyways, they said that the Delbros usually receives Visas released by the US Embassy around 6 or 7 PM in the evening on a normail business day. So i think the best time to call them would be once a day every morning...hahaha...

Well, i just hope we get our visas soon!

Thanks!

2-0. In favor of the boys.

I see that you just had your interview on the 12th. IMHO, it's pretty early for you to call Delbros since it takes at least 1-3 days for USEM to process all your paperwork (in the brown envelope) and print your visa, plus the time it takes for them to release it to Delbros. Anyway, I know how you feel. I've been there and done that and so to lessen the frustrations and disappointments, give USEM and Delbros some time. After 3 days, then you start calling them every single day like what I did. :D

--Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

hmmm....that's why they sent me a text message around 630pm on the 11th that they will deliver my visa the following day :P Mae is right, start calling Delbros after 3 working days. Meanwhile, enjoy your time here in the Philippines :P Do things you'll miss, eat the food u won't get to eat there and see all your friends LOL :jest:

Sent N400: Oct 27, 2011

NOA: Nov 1, 2011

Biometrics: Nov 16, 2011

Yellow letter date: 12/14/2011

Yellow letter received: 12/19/2011

That is one of the things that I kind of regretted... not being able to enjoy my time there in PI. Even though I flew here 3 weeks after I got the visa, it didn't seem enough to get the most of my last days with my family and friends. Oh well... I'm over it now and loving every single day of my life here with my David. :luv:

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Yeah i know, but my wife (my petitioner) really misses me (awww...anyways, i really miss her too... :blush:) and she wants me to be there ASAP. i tried explaining this to her and you know how you girls are when you want things done, you want it done...hahaha! Just kidding. :hehe:

Anyways, ill busy myself by going to the gym, riding all the buses and jeepneys and trycycles that i can, buy her pasalubong wish list which includes hopia from Ongpin and a lot of other stuff hard to find in the market and yes, spend time with my loved ones.

I'll give Delbros one last call today ok...hahaha! (KULET! :P )

Thanks!

Hahahah! I stopped taking jeepney rides awhile back, but once i got the visa, i went and had a jeepney ride, pedicab ride and LRT :D mmmm...hopia in ongpin? (eng bee tin)? i should bring that too and sinigang mix :P I'm sure you'll get the visa soon :)

Mae, it's true, i'm leaving in 4 days time, but i still feel like I didnt spend enough time with my family even if I stopped working 2 months ago. parang kulang pa din :P pero syempre, I miss my asawa na din. It's been 11 months since we last saw each other :P

Sent N400: Oct 27, 2011

NOA: Nov 1, 2011

Biometrics: Nov 16, 2011

Yellow letter date: 12/14/2011

Yellow letter received: 12/19/2011

Filed: Timeline

I've been waiting for 6 weeks! still the US embassy don't release my visa yet! My interview is been approved! why they take so long to process my papers. I already submit all the documents... Is that because I add my child? :help:

Edited by xps

IN USA

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Same here :dance::dance: I'm still waiting for my visa, I had my interview last march 3, it's been 9 working days now. My fiance called the USEM this morning, he told me that my visa will release this afternoon to delbros.

I am hoping to get it next week ... help us lord :)

Hahahah! I stopped taking jeepney rides awhile back, but once i got the visa, i went and had a jeepney ride, pedicab ride and LRT :D mmmm...hopia in ongpin? (eng bee tin)? i should bring that too and sinigang mix :P I'm sure you'll get the visa soon :)

Mae, it's true, i'm leaving in 4 days time, but i still feel like I didnt spend enough time with my family even if I stopped working 2 months ago. parang kulang pa din :P pero syempre, I miss my asawa na din. It's been 11 months since we last saw each other :P

Yep eng bee tin! Mongo flavor lang. Hahaha! :wacko: Brought also like 20 bars of Kissa Papaya soap...

I've been waiting for 6 weeks! still the US embassy don't release my visa yet! My interview is been approved! why they take so long to process my papers. I already submit all the documents... Is that because I add my child? :help:

I'm not sure though if having your child join you would slow things up. Are you sure your not on AR or Document Verification? Try calling USEM again...I really hope you get your visa soon!

Same here :dance::dance: I'm still waiting for my visa, I had my interview last march 3, it's been 9 working days now. My fiance called the USEM this morning, he told me that my visa will release this afternoon to delbros.

I am hoping to get it next week ... help us lord :)

Yep! Hoping too that we get ours next week before the long weekend vacation due to the holy week...

I have my interview last March 10. I send a txt msg to Delbros but they replied that my visa is not yet released to Delbros. Im just wondering coz my friend & i were interviewed the same day but she got her visa last wednesday. Would it be alright to call USEM? What number do i need to call? How I wish i can be able to receive my visa so i can be able to travel this march.

AOS & EAD TIMELINE:

July 23, 2008---Sent AOS & EAD

July 27, 2008---They received AOS & EAD

July 31, 2008---NOA1

Aug 05, 2008---Touched

Aug 06, 2008---Received NOA1 in mail dated JULY 31, 2008

Aug 08, 2008---Received Biometrics appointment in mail. Scheduled on AUGUST 22, 2008

Aug 12, 2008---"WALK-IN" BIOMETRICS DONE (AOS & EAD)

Aug 12, 2008---Touched

Aug 18, 2008---RFE

Oct 20, 2008---request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

Dec 17, 2008---EAD touched

March 27, 2009- Interview..... Approved!!!

Removal of Condition:

Nov 06, 2010-

Jan 18, 2011- Biometrics

March 2011- Approved

.png

I have my interview last March 10. I send a txt msg to Delbros but they replied that my visa is not yet released to Delbros. Im just wondering coz my friend & i were interviewed the same day but she got her visa last wednesday. Would it be alright to call USEM? What number do i need to call? How I wish i can be able to receive my visa so i can be able to travel this march.

Yeah, its ok to call USEM. Check out the Sheriff's signature for the number and which extensions to press. Just a bit of good news though...i received a text message from Delbros yesterday saying that they have received my visa and will deliver it either 03/17 or 03/18... :dance:

Yeah, its ok to call USEM. Check out the Sheriff's signature for the number and which extensions to press. Just a bit of good news though...i received a text message from Delbros yesterday saying that they have received my visa and will deliver it either 03/17 or 03/18... :dance:

I have the feeling that you will have it on Monday.... :yes: I shall say CONGRATS :thumbs: and Have a safe trip... :innocent: .God bless.....

MY JOURNEY

* March 26,2008- Leave Philippines

* March 28,2008- POE GUAM....nice people...IMMIGRATION very accommodating...good ,friendly people

* March 28,2008 - Arrived Orlando, Florida

* April 02,2008- Apply SSN

* April 18,2008- BRIDAL SHOWER

* April 20,2008- Rcvd my SSN

* April 26,2008- MARRIAGE

* April 28,2008- Rcvd my Marriage Certificate Documents

* April 28,2008- Change my name to my married name SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE

* May 01,2008- Got 2 Bank Accounts

* May 05, 2008- Rcvd my SSN with my married name on it

* May 22,2008- Got 2 Credit Card Accounts approval

* May 23-28,2008- Visit Alabama,Mississippi and Louisiana

7061.gif

* May 31,2008 - Mailed my EAD- I-765

* June 04,2008 - Notice Date Rcvd

* June 09,2008 - NOA arrived (PROBLEM:My first name spelled incorrectly)

* Aug. 02, 2008- Rcvd a USCIS letter that they corrected the typo error

Fast Forward...

FEB 12,2011 - SUBMITTED I-751 APPLICATION TO VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

FEB 22,2011 - RECEIVED NOTICE OF ACTION ON I-751 APPLICATION

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.