52 posts in this topic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
hehehehe puff pass choke ever see runaway bride?

jJ

:lol::lol:

i'm all out of puffin' stuff so i'll live vicariously through you fine people.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Pineapple Friday. Mom dragged me around shopping and we didn't get anything. I am exhausted.

I'd be dreamin' about Mexico now if I were you!!!! My oldest sister is on her way to Aruba tomorrow morning and my parents are still in Palm Desert enjoying the sunshine. My mom actually complained to me that it's ALWAYS sunny over there! :blink: Meanwhile we're about to be pummelled with rain citing massive flood warnings. My basement already flooded once this year so far and I JUST got the gross mildewy smell to go away after two weeks or so!!! :crying::crying:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah dreaming of Mexico alright! We're stopping at Cabo San Lucas, Puerta Viarta, and Mazalan. I have no idea if I spelled those right.

Pineapple Friday. Mom dragged me around shopping and we didn't get anything. I am exhausted.

I'd be dreamin' about Mexico now if I were you!!!! My oldest sister is on her way to Aruba tomorrow morning and my parents are still in Palm Desert enjoying the sunshine. My mom actually complained to me that it's ALWAYS sunny over there! :blink: Meanwhile we're about to be pummelled with rain citing massive flood warnings. My basement already flooded once this year so far and I JUST got the gross mildewy smell to go away after two weeks or so!!! :crying::crying:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Mom and I are having a laugh. She is having separation anxiety from all her stuff like normal before her trips and I laughed and said this is the first vacation I left all my school books and notes at home. I had to tell myself "I barely use them. I'm going on Spring Break to Mexico for crying out loud! Relax!" So I changed and left them! HA!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
friday-1.gif

Happy Friday everyone!!!!! This has been the longest week in so many ways..and Cairo Cairo Cairo...they call Tarek to tell him they dont have his papers (horror storry w/DHL) they email me to say they dont have it plz send the tracking number.....now I send them the tracking number, confirmation it was delivered and ask plz to confirm they have TArek's packet...and nothing - - - okay so I have emailed them a few times....for all of you veterans out there - - - is there a limit to times to email Cairo?! I am thinking at this point there are thinking..okay crazy lady...if we dont answer ur email the 2nd time...shutty uppy... :lol: I am sure I am just being paroid because of the nightmare w/DHL saying it was there, not there...blah blah blah and I tracked the package online at DHL and it indicates it was delivered to the embassy...so we should be all set...just waiting that interview....

Have a great day everyone and I hope the following week is full of more good news for all of you still waiting!!!!

Happy Friday Mel and everyone!!! I feel your pain for it being the longest week ever. OMG I cannot believe Cairo is still saying they have no papers for Tarek. No there is no limit for emailing the Embassy if there was I would have used mine up a long time ago. :lol: They are just slow. I sent one email 4 times cuz they kept not answering it.... Finally they did. When did you email them the tracking number? They take like 4 days to answer an email sometimes. Friday's use to be my favorite day because it is last day before the weekend......now it just means another day I know the visa will not come because embassy closed. :crying: Anyway, Melinda if they say it was delivered you can email DHL customer support and ask them to send you a copy of who signed for the package at the embassy when it was delivered. Go to the DHL site where you track the package and look for the customer support link or contact us I can't remember exactly but it is there. I emailed them about Ahmeds address being wrong and they answered and sent me a copy of the waybill via email. Maybe if you can get the name of who signed for it and send a copy of that to the embassy will help them locate it. If not only other option is to recompile everything and resend. You did make copies of everything before mailing it in didnt you? I hope this ends for you soon...they locate the package and you get that interview date. HUGS HUGS HUGS!!!

Cheryl (F)

Thanks Cheryl..find got some feedback...from Cairo through my Senator....confirmed they got his papers...only took DHL 3 weeks?! anyways..they say no dates available for March interview.and they will send Tarek a letter w/the next available date for April interview...so making progress.....I think..hahaha:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.