torrent29

Ciudad Juarez Airport

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

hello - anyone recently back from Cuidad Juarez, I need to ask some questions about the airport.

I am meeting my fiance on Wednesday to go to the Consulate. We put aside about a week and a half for the whole process, which is hopefully enough.

The problem though is that I am flying into El Paso airport and then hopping it over to Ciudad Juarez Airport, she is herself flying from Mexico City into Ciudad Juarez.. I arrive in El Paso about 2 hours earlier then she does but I am not sure where to meet her in the airport. We have agreed that she should stay in the airport. In US airports the baggage claim is always after the secured area exit, but I've noticed that in Mexico it is a bit different. First you get the baggage then you leave the secured area.

So is there a good meeting place? What is the layout of the airport? We had though we would meet at the ticketing counters for the airline she is flying in on.

Bleh I'm super nervous about all of this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

You might want to ask this in the "JUAREZ CONSULATE" thread. That is where all of the K1/3 filers communicate. Here is what I think....

From what I hear it is a small airport and it seems like you will get to the Juarez airport before she does. If you are worried about her security, I can assure you nothing will happen, especially in the airport. As long as you have a way of communicating with her (cell phones) then I do not see any type of problem. Please go here and post your question again. You will get a better answer. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&start=2010

Edited by thegreatgate

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.