amrssnowangel

HEADING TO CAIRO ~ WE HAVE INTERVIEW DATE!!

66 posts in this topic

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
ooohh those Bay city rollers....the memories...my first crush...

Ohh anyone remember...HR PUFFINSTUFF??? and ohh DAVEY JONES...the monkeys and their show??? B) ohh that davey jones accent... :P:P

I used to watch Jimmy and his magic flute too. lol Gotta love Sid and Marty Krofft for all of our Saturday morning live action shows. Remember the Buggaloos? Electra Woman and Dyna Girl? Land of the Lost? Oh Oh Oh....the Bananna Splits?!?!?!?!

HR Puffnstuf who's your friend when things get rough, HR puffnstuff you cant do a little cause you cant do enough...electra woman and dyna girl - havent thought about them in some time!!! good ones....yes and I used to love the land of the lost!!!!!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

Ohh anyone remember...HR PUFFINSTUFF??? and ohh DAVEY JONES...the monkeys and their show??? B) ohh that davey jones accent... :P:P

I used to watch Jimmy and his magic flute too. lol Gotta love Sid and Marty Krofft for all of our Saturday morning live action shows. Remember the Buggaloos? Electra Woman and Dyna Girl? Land of the Lost? Oh Oh Oh....the Bananna Splits?!?!?!?!

HR Puffnstuf who's your friend when things get rough, HR puffnstuff you cant do a little cause you cant do enough...electra woman and dyna girl - havent thought about them in some time!!! good ones....yes and I used to love the land of the lost!!!!!!

Land of the Lost..yeah..i remember that one...cute guy...dinosaurs...did i mention cute guy??

Hey Melinda...how are you??? I hope you are well..been thinking of you.

Do they still play the SMURFS???

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Land of the Lost..yeah..i remember that one...cute guy...dinosaurs...did i mention cute guy??

Do any of you have Boomarang cartoons? My son loves this station and it's just old cartoons that i grew up on! The snorks and smurfs rock!

Timeline

Do any of you have Boomarang cartoons? My son loves this station and it's just old cartoons that i grew up on! The snorks and smurfs rock!

I dont have that...but i remember the snorks.... anyone here that was into the ROLLER SKATING scene in the 70's and 80's?? I thought it was the coolest thing to dance skate (or try to) to that FUNKY MUSIC...ohh yeah.....and ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST...ohh how cool i felt..when my feet did that little hop thing and turned myself backwards...and the graceful hand and arm wave as I fell to the floor in utter embarrasment..cuase the cutest guy in the roller rink was right behind me and saw me fall...after I was looking sooo cool...pom poms and all...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I dont have that...but i remember the snorks.... anyone here that was into the ROLLER SKATING scene in the 70's and 80's?? I thought it was the coolest thing to dance skate (or try to) to that FUNKY MUSIC...ohh yeah.....and ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST...ohh how cool i felt..when my feet did that little hop thing and turned myself backwards...and the graceful hand and arm wave as I fell to the floor in utter embarrasment..cuase the cutest guy in the roller rink was right behind me and saw me fall...after I was looking sooo cool...pom poms and all...

We always went roller skating on Saturday afternoon! Does anyone remember creature double feature?

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh, the MONKEES! I remember watching their show back in 1966. I also remember they played here at the old Olympia Stadium. They were on the cover of very 16 Magazine and Tiger Beat for years.

I remember Creature Double Feature, too and H. R. Puffinstuff. Flutie was my favourite.

Moody, surely you remember Sir Graves Ghastly and the Ghoul.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I was such a Bay City Roller freak.....Erik was my favorite! I had roller sheets on my bed and posters all over my walls. I even had those short pants made and got the rainbow suspenders. I was such the dork! LOL

When I got a little older I moved on to Andy Gibb. :lol:

LOL...erik...I thought he was MINE!!! I didnt have the sheets..but the posters...records...and fantasies...well as much fantasy as a 12 year old can have....LOL..got pics of those pants????

S A T U R D A Y...NIGHT S A T U R D A Y NIGHT...

I don't know this strange music phenomenon you all are talking about, but after a quick search I found these pics.

Hope they bring back baggy memories for you guys.

Bay%20City%20Rollers.jpg

Bay-City-Rollers-pop-group_214551.jpg

rollers.jpg

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Timeline
I was such a Bay City Roller freak.....Erik was my favorite! I had roller sheets on my bed and posters all over my walls. I even had those short pants made and got the rainbow suspenders. I was such the dork! LOL

LOL...erik...I thought he was MINE!!! I didnt have the sheets..but the posters...records...and fantasies...well as much fantasy as a 12 year old can have....LOL..got pics of those pants????

I don't know this strange music phenomenon you all are talking about, but after a quick search I found these pics.

Bay%20City%20Rollers.jpg

rollers.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BE STILL MY HEART....does THAT ever bring back memories...LOL....hmmm wonder where they are now?? Andif they look the same??? Davey Jones is still the cutest....

Timeline

Bay%20City%20Rollers.jpg

rollers.jpg

OMG I am rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look soooooo young and so were we then. Wow.

Timeline

Bay city Rollers...lets see...how long ago was that for me??? 30 years or sooo???? is THAT possible?? NO WAY....30 years ago????? But BUT how??? Im only...umm....25??? errr..ok no...im 32??? :whistle::whistle: Ok ok...its possible...but wow...its true...my mother always said the doctors she sees get younger looking every day...and recently I realized she was RIGHT!!!! Some look like kids to me now....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh :help::help: (reaches for her oil of olay, lubridurm, concealer and dove soaps...)

Timeline

I love those blue platform boots! Actually, I have a similar pair but in black, and I like wearing them to church.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

The monkeys...love them...anyone remember the Monchichis? okay so i suck at the adding links here..but if u go to this site..they have a clip of the opening song....brought back some memories....

Edited by MelindaandTarek

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.