Ahmed N Cheryl

TGIF

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:dance::dance: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! :dance::dance:

I am soooooo glad it is Friday and the weekend has started for me now. I just got home from a long day at work...sitting in the recliner with my feet propped up allllll comfy. However, I am a little sad....I miss my Habibi. We usually talk every morning and every night online for hours and with this cable problem I have not talked to him much in 3 days. I guess my hopes were up....I got to talk to him a little this morning before work so I had gotten my hopes up he would be online tonight too but he is not able to so far.I am going wedding dress shopping tomorrow.....there is a big sale until February 4th at David's Bridal if you have one near you. So maybe that will cheer me up...at least until I am back home and my Habibi cannot come online again. I hope this is resolved soon....inshallah. Anyway.....Happy Friday everyone.

Cheryl

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am soooooo glad it is Friday and the weekend has started for me now. I just got home from a long day at work...sitting in the recliner with my feet propped up allllll comfy. However, I am a little sad....I miss my Habibi. We usually talk every morning and every night online for hours and with this cable problem I have not talked to him much in 3 days. I guess my hopes were up....I got to talk to him a little this morning before work so I had gotten my hopes up he would be online tonight too but he is not able to so far.I am going wedding dress shopping tomorrow.....there is a big sale until February 4th at David's Bridal if you have one near you. So maybe that will cheer me up...at least until I am back home and my Habibi cannot come online again. I hope this is resolved soon....inshallah. Anyway.....Happy Friday everyone.

Cheryl

You sound just like me.......... all comfy in my recliner! LOL Ashraf and I have been lucky so far, his connection has only been a little slow at times..... are you getting excited for your interview??? I know i am getting excited for you!!!!!! I know what you mean about missing ur habibi.... inshaallah we will all be together soon!!! Can you call your sweety? I found a great calling card that calls to Egypt are only 19 cents a minute. I dont know what we would do without it! Have fun shopping for your wedding dress Cheryl!!! Hang in there-- hopefully soon we can message each other with "remember when we were so lonely and we were waiting so long?!?!?" Big hugs to you!!! (L)

Laura (F)

Timeline

Cheryl

You sound just like me.......... all comfy in my recliner! LOL Ashraf and I have been lucky so far, his connection has only been a little slow at times..... are you getting excited for your interview??? I know i am getting excited for you!!!!!! I know what you mean about missing ur habibi.... inshaallah we will all be together soon!!! Can you call your sweety? I found a great calling card that calls to Egypt are only 19 cents a minute. I dont know what we would do without it! Have fun shopping for your wedding dress Cheryl!!! Hang in there-- hopefully soon we can message each other with "remember when we were so lonely and we were waiting so long?!?!?" Big hugs to you!!! (L)

Laura (F)

Thanks Laura...you are the sweetest. (F) HUGS to you. Wow you have been lucky with his connection. We usually use skype cuz it is only 15 cents a minute but lately the service from skype to Egypt is not so good either. If it keeps up I will have ot get some calling cards. Right now I am calling him from skype when I cam get through. He went to a net cafe this morning to talk to me but when I got off work tonight it was closing in 10 mins so we did not get to talk. Since I am shopping for a dress tomorrow it will probably be closed when I get home again. I am very excited about our Interview....I just hope his connection is fixed by then. I took the day off becasue I am sure I will not be able to sleep while I am waiting. I hope all goes well and he to is told visa will come in 2 weeks. But you never know with Cairo even when they say 2 weeks it could be months. Inshallah it will not be for you or us or anyone....it will be as they say. But I am planning for the worse so if the visa comes I iwll be thrilled but if not I will not be too devastated. After all they said 10 days for our appointment and it was alot longer than that before we got it. I cannot wait until the days come when we are looking back and just remembering being lonely. When we are together forever with out loved one. Thanks for all your kindness and support. It means alot. Hugs back at you. Take care...you are in my prayers for a visa in hand soon.

Cheryl (F)

Hang in there, Cheryl. The connection should be back very soon !! (F)

Shopping for wedding things will keep your mind at ease and you will have so much to talk about when he gets the internet back.

Congrats on the interview, by the way. Exciting !

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Timeline
Hang in there, Cheryl. The connection should be back very soon !! (F)

Shopping for wedding things will keep your mind at ease and you will have so much to talk about when he gets the internet back.

Congrats on the interview, by the way. Exciting !

THANKS MONNIK. YES WE ARE VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE INTERVIEW AND NERVOUS TOO. BUT MOST OF ALL RELIEVED TO HAVE ANOTHER PART OF OUR JOURNEY ALMOST OVER. WE JUST PRAY FOR GOOD RESULTS AFTER THE INTERVIEW AND A QUICK VISA IN HAND. INSHALLAH. THANKS AGAIN. BTW SAW YOUR CATURDAY PICS......SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. THANKS FOR SHARING.

CHERYL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.