bun bun

CSC-7 months since NOA1, still no NOA2, not even a ''touch''!

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

:wacko: Anyone have any idea what's going on with CSC?

Our NOA1 date is May 23rd 2007. We called on Dec 28th, customer service told us that our case should have been processed, so they will file a service request for us. According to the online case status check, our case doesn't even have a 'touch'. Anyone out there experienced/heard anything similar to ours? We are desparate; it's like we just throw our petition into a black hole.

By the way, we mailed our package to NSC but they transferred the case to CSC in late April. And it took them 1 month to cash the check and mail the NOA1. :help::help:

Ours got forwarded from the NSC to the CSC as well, and it took several months for the check to get cashed. Overall processing time was quick though.

Your case is definitely taking too long! Hopefully the "service request" gets something done! Did they give you any timeframes from the service request?

I'd say your case is also worth contacting a congressman about if something doesn't happen soon.

Sorry this happened! Maybe it will get cleared up soon. Good luck!

Love timeline:

??? 2003 -------> Started chatting regularly, became good friends

Nov 2004 -------> Fell in love

Jan 2006 -------> Met (in person) for first time

Apr 2008 -------> Wedding

Jun 2008 -------> Closed on house together

K-1 timeline:

Jun 11, 2007 -------> I-129f sent

Mar 20, 2008 -------> Visa in hand

AoS/EAD/AP timeline:

Apr 26, 2008 -------> Wedding

Apr 28, 2008 -------> Filed (forms mailed)

Apr 30, 2008 -------> Forms received by USCIS

May 06, 2008 -------> Cashed check posted to account

May 10, 2008 -------> NOA1 received for EAD, AP, and AoS

May 10, 2008 -------> Biometrics appt date received

May 28, 2008 -------> Biometrics for EAD & AoS

Jun 11, 2008 -------> AoS case transferred to CSC

Jul 05, 2008 -------> AP Approval

Jul 09, 2008 -------> EAD approval

Jul 14, 2008 -------> EAD and AP received

Jul 17, 2008 -------> AoS approved (card production ordered)

Now for my obnoxious signature Meez©:

0605_10033471973.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
Ours got forwarded from the NSC to the CSC as well, and it took several months for the check to get cashed. Overall processing time was quick though.

Your case is definitely taking too long! Hopefully the "service request" gets something done! Did they give you any timeframes from the service request?

I'd say your case is also worth contacting a congressman about if something doesn't happen soon.

Sorry this happened! Maybe it will get cleared up soon. Good luck!

Jesse, thank you very much for your advice. They will let us know within 45 days regarding whereabouts of our case. How do we contact a congressman about this? Could you please give us ideas?

Jesse, thank you very much for your advice. They will let us know within 45 days regarding whereabouts of our case. How do we contact a congressman about this? Could you please give us ideas?

So it will take them a month and a half to figure out where your case is... Ridiculous...

As for contacting a congressman, I honestly don't know the best way to do it, but you can try phone/email/letter to your representative(s) at the federal government level (not the ones serving in the state Congress).

Most of the time, I don't think it accomplishes much, because a lot of people abuse the system (ie - calling congressmen in hopes to "cut in line," etc). In some cases, I've seen people have success though. Go for it!

Love timeline:

??? 2003 -------> Started chatting regularly, became good friends

Nov 2004 -------> Fell in love

Jan 2006 -------> Met (in person) for first time

Apr 2008 -------> Wedding

Jun 2008 -------> Closed on house together

K-1 timeline:

Jun 11, 2007 -------> I-129f sent

Mar 20, 2008 -------> Visa in hand

AoS/EAD/AP timeline:

Apr 26, 2008 -------> Wedding

Apr 28, 2008 -------> Filed (forms mailed)

Apr 30, 2008 -------> Forms received by USCIS

May 06, 2008 -------> Cashed check posted to account

May 10, 2008 -------> NOA1 received for EAD, AP, and AoS

May 10, 2008 -------> Biometrics appt date received

May 28, 2008 -------> Biometrics for EAD & AoS

Jun 11, 2008 -------> AoS case transferred to CSC

Jul 05, 2008 -------> AP Approval

Jul 09, 2008 -------> EAD approval

Jul 14, 2008 -------> EAD and AP received

Jul 17, 2008 -------> AoS approved (card production ordered)

Now for my obnoxious signature Meez©:

0605_10033471973.gif

You might find that the "month and a half" that they cite is a standard response - it's prolly to cover their @$$£$ because if they say they'll find out in 48 hours and you hear nothing then you'll be onto them again ;)

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.