ALES

August I130

34 posts in this topic

Any news? movement with End of July, August Family Petitions Filers? Anybody called USCIS today?

I cannot believe that they are stocked on July 29th for the last 4 months!

What a messed up government system and a bunch of incompetent leaders!

It looks like we are totally powerless! Totally!.....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called them they said they forward all I-130 to Chicago and it will take them 3 to 4 weeks before they can put their afairs in order

LOL Sharif, their affairs , heck maybe the should go for one night stands instead...sorry little humor there. Glad to here this, hope someone you spoke with had some insight as each conversation is different at any given time with the same question.

Sighs :help: and says Happy Holidays to you and hopefully this part will be over soon.

When something goes wrong remember this saying "WHEN MAN PLANS, GOD LAUGHS"

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

Notes - earned USCIS skymiles for sure - postmarked from Chicago Lockbox

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/19 case resumed processing

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

3/23 Easter bunny touched again

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

4/07 - received hard copy approval

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

4/07 NV Case number assigned

4/08 AOS, DS and all fees paid online

6/09 tax transcript for 2007 just became available -whoot

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/23 NVC enters into system

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

7/25 NVC Case completed whooottttttttt

8/7 Case forward to US EMBASSY LONDON OH YEAHHHHHHHH -

Embassy - case out for delivery to embassy via DHL sneaky us lol

08/10Received

08/19 Medical Exam completed - healthy oh yeah!!!!!!!!

9/26 @8am -Interview - approved VISA IN HAND OMG WHOOT!!! HELLO AMERICA MY LUV

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Husband home finally - god what a journey....but after 400+ days we made it

I guess we won't see or hear anything until the end of next month

Just got off phone with fellow VJ - he got some news also from USCIS, will try to just copy and paste here and edit, but u will get the jest of the story:

!

: Just got off the phone with Immigration Officer Cunning

: She said they should be scanned in anytime within the next week

: She said they are sending the overload to the NBC

: they have nothing but contractors there that have scanning machines that are fast and efficient

They are scanning them in, then sending them back to the Service center

Then they cash the checks

But she said that they are working all this weekend

the contractors

: and monday

: only contractors

She said to call back wed

was she polite

: yes she was very polite

She wished him Merry Xmas fyi-

Cheers all

www.orlando4obama.com

I-130 JOURNEY BEGINSSent August 28, 2007 to TSC for receipting in CSCReceived NOA1 from VSC December 21, 2007

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

touched 2/27/2008 - great RFE requested - just wonderful news to see in your inbox early in the am

3/13 - RFE letter FINALLY received - and document that we sent NOW resent back to VSC grrrrowling

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

6/20 NVC receives everything nothing more to give them now just close eyes and pray

6/26 NVC - RFE uggh - wants all three years of Federal tax return listed and they lost originals or so they say - DING DING ROUND TWO

08/10Received

POE- Atlanta then MCO - October 15th with the cat "GIT" on board lol - POE SUPER SWEET

Thanks SusanK. This should be encourging. Please guys keep us posted if you get any additional news and details from USCIS.

Your welcome mate, again, I wont hold breath on this, but sometimes what they say does come true.

Happy Holidays :dance:

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

I just spoke with extremely polite USCIS immigration officer and for the first time since I submitted my applications, I have somebody actually deal with me and the case, and not just brush me off.

She kept asking me about my husband's country of birth, date of birth, when did I send the I130, was it in the morning or the afternoon that USCIS received it, . who signed it, if i had a copy of fedex, conformation. Since my I-129 F is already in the system, she typed all that information in the system. Than she asked to give her few moments to send the inquire to the Vermont Service Center. She sent it and she gave me a reference number that starts with ETC0….. something.

Anyhow, she said the inquire did not go trough, but she'll send it again and asked me to write down the reference number and give them 45 days to respond.

This is FIRST time that I get somebody more involved with my case, and to actually get something different than "wait 2-3 more weeks, " response.

Has anybody had any experience of this kind, reference number, inquiry, etc...? Does this mean anything at all?

Edited by ALES

I just spoke with extremely polite USCIS immigration officer and for the first time since I submitted my applications, I have somebody actually deal with me and the case, and not just brush me off.

She kept asking me about my husband's country of birth, date of birth, when did I send the I130, was it in the morning or the afternoon that USCIS received it, . who signed it, if i had a copy of fedex, conformation. Since my I-129 F is already in the system, she typed all that information in the system. Than she asked to give her few moments to send the inquire to the Vermont Service Center. She sent it and she gave me a reference number that starts with ETC0….. something.

Anyhow, she said the inquire did not go trough, but she'll send it again and asked me to write down the reference number and give them 45 days to respond.

This is FIRST time that I get somebody more involved with my case, and to actually get something different than "wait 2-3 more weeks, " response.

Has anybody had any experience of this kind, reference number, inquiry, etc...? Does this mean anything at all?

Wow, interesting...I have had just the normal tracer put on the application but because of no receipt on either application they sent back email saying........Can you please supply us your receipt number .....dear oh dear that was the whole inquiry issue ...lol...but hey i tried and they did respond quickly and yes they said at that time could be up to 30 days for a response although I got it in about one week.

Normally I get some pretty good peeps, just doing their job, only thing is that the information changes from person to person so again, I only hold truth when it is in front of me.

Hope this is good news for ya hun.

Cheers

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Pay attention August Filers! :)))

Ok, if our I130's have been transferred to Chicago lockbox, and if Chicago Lockbox receipting update says “I-130 8/20/2007.” Does that mean that our August 130s are finally entered in the system and we may start getting NOA1's finally?!!!

Hope this is the case?!

As of December 21, 2007, USCIS has completed initial data entry and issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the dates indicated:

California Service Center

Form Number Date Received

I-130* 8/30/2007

All Other Forms Current

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

Nebraska Service Center

All Forms Current

Texas Service Center

N-400 9/29/2007

All Other Forms Current

Vermont Service Center

I-130* 7/29/2007N-400 11/28/2007

All Other Forms Current

*All I-130s received after the indicated date have been forwarded to USCIS Chicago Lockbox for data entry.

Chicago Lockbox

I-130 8/20/2007

All Other Forms Current

Los Angeles Lockbox

All Forms Current

Pay attention August Filers! :)))

Ok, if our I130's have been transferred to Chicago lockbox, and if Chicago Lockbox receipting update says “I-130 8/20/2007.” Does that mean that our August 130s are finally entered in the system and we may start getting NOA1's finally?!!!

Hope this is the case?!

As of December 21, 2007, USCIS has completed initial data entry and issued receipt notices for applications and petitions received on or before the dates indicated:

California Service Center

I-130* 8/30/2007

All Other Forms Current

Nebraska Service Center

All Forms Current

Texas Service Center

N-400 9/29/2007

All Other Forms Current

Vermont Service Center

I-130* 7/29/2007N-400 11/28/2007

All Other Forms Current

Chicago Lockbox

I-130 8/20/2007

All Other Forms Current

Los Angeles Lockbox

All Forms Current

LOL HUN, I want to stay in CSC they are 10 days ahead lol.....just kidding. will wait till after first of year to see how it is going. Maybe refile our I-129f since neither seems to want to go throught the system. Keep in mind that you may be placed into the system without check being cashed for sometime, so dont depend on checking online banking or calling on money order. Fingers crossed for ya hun and Happy Holidyas!!!!!

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hey SusieK

I'm facing kind of the same dilema as you

I filed my 1-130 to CSC sept and my 1-129f on NOV , i have recieved nothing from either

I get so frusttrated because i see other people that have sent their k3 and have recieved their noa, so my question is when do you think i should refile, and what if i refile and then i get a noa for both of the 1-129f , what should i do? i'm confused and worried

waiting for my baby.....

Hey SusieK

I'm facing kind of the same dilema as you

I filed my 1-130 to CSC sept and my 1-129f on NOV , i have recieved nothing from either

I get so frusttrated because i see other people that have sent their k3 and have recieved their noa, so my question is when do you think i should refile, and what if i refile and then i get a noa for both of the 1-129f , what should i do? i'm confused and worried

No hun dont do anything, mine is from August and my lawyer says wait until mid January I just find it interesting that I-129f are being processed like turkeys for xmas on the other thread but when they are tied to an I-130 hmm...anyways, please dont worry and dont do anything...you will be ok. There are so many of us in this boat, but I am working on getting us an ark for xmas for the additonal peeps that will need to board.

Hang in there.......your ok....

and Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!!

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Thank you Susie

Wow you actually can get a hold of your lawyer!!!!, i paid an inmigartion lawyer because i thought maybe it would make this process easier but i have been trying to contact her for a month , yeah big Help ahe has been!!!

well happy holidays to you and yours too!!!

Thank you again

waiting for my baby.....

Thank you Susie

Wow you actually can get a hold of your lawyer!!!!, i paid an inmigartion lawyer because i thought maybe it would make this process easier but i have been trying to contact her for a month , yeah big Help ahe has been!!!

well happy holidays to you and yours too!!!

Thank you again

Yeah got lucky there sorta, hired lawyer before I ever found this great site, but I still do all the calling to USCIS and emailing and letters to congress peeps and USCIS Ombsdmn etc., lawyer just answers my other questions as to have you had backlogs on the applications and what are you seeing coming through with receipts etc. I have her trained lol.

Yes Cheers hun, and would I have hired a lawyer with what I have learned from this site, NO, this site is so much more informative than an attorney could ever be.

Hang in there

Happy Holidays

www.orlando4obama.com

online finally 2/24/08

touchy feely 2/25/08

3/20 touched

3./21 touched

4/01 - APPROVED I-130

4/02 - touched

NVC JOURNEY BEGINS

08/10Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.